ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

Go down 
+6
Goldielox
Vince
Ante
Bounce
El-Divin-Codin
Paul
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul

Paul

CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE Empty
PostSubject: CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE   CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:58 pm

forget the original post, i guess 2k fails us once again. so i'm changing the name of this thread to let your CPU frustrations out thread when needed

ORIGINAL POST: (A POSSIBLE WAY TO FIX CPU ISSUES)
I know at least 90% of us here have problems with the CPU and their annoying tactics of 70% shooting percentage, little midgets scoring over your best blockers, etc. I dont need more example cause you guys all know what I'm talking about..

After running a few test offline, I figured out a solution on competing with the CPU...

ALL STAR settings. SIMULATION mode.

I know simulation is a little intimidating for some of you. but playing against CPU in these setting is a LOT LESS frustrating. Gameplay is a little more realistic. They actually miss shots. they don't drive in every possession. they missed contested layups in the paint. etc.

Human vs human. This shouldnt be too much of a problem. This is a sim league. We should be on SUPERSTAR or HALL of FAME mode anyway. We had to drop to ALL STAR just to compromise with the CPU. All Star/Simulation is almost the same as playing superstar/hof.

I dont know if the league creator, Ante, still has the power to change these settings. If not, it's something to consider next season.

If 2k, doesnt have this option at all on online association...

CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 59219011.shootmyself

Last edited by Paul on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE   CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:05 pm

2k doesnt have this option on online association.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE   CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:10 pm

The league isn't on Simulation? No wonder Vince Carter scores like we're in '01.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE   CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:12 pm

really 2k?

CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE 59219011.shootmyself

CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE Mad0235

ok. might as well change this thread to "let your CPU frustrations out here" thread
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE   CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:13 pm

We knew about it, I wanted to do it, everyone wanted, BUT you don't have the option of adjusting sliders before creating, I wanted to tweak the sliders too, I'm sorry...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE   CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:05 pm

Was there an option to insert a real 2kshare draft class?
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE   CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:16 pm

Well good find though Paul...

2K better fix dis shet!

On a good note: I played Justin finally without any lag problems unlike the past 2 years.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE   CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:32 pm

Bounce wrote:
Was there an option to insert a real 2kshare draft class?

No
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE   CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:34 pm

Wait! Isn't the league on sim all star already? If it isn't I'm gonna kick whoever created it in the gosh darn face_4real
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE   CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:38 pm

Goldielox wrote:
Wait! Isn't the league on sim all star already? If it isn't I'm gonna kick whoever created it in the gosh darn face_4real

LMFAO!!!
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE   CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:45 pm

Goldielox wrote:

You can't set SIM, you can't set sliders, and this is the 452nd time I've said it 4FUCKINREAL...

Hit Mike Wang in the face not me ffs...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE   CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:51 pm

You cant set it to sim/casual/default etc.? Thats just bullcrap, fork you 2k wankerssss!!!!!!!!!!!! Good thing I've got BF3 to kill time(bad thing I'm using my neighbours super low signal wifi). Again FURK YOU 2K!
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE   CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:52 pm

I'll get BF3 next week...
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE   CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:53 pm

nope. i think it's on default. but it feels like its on casual when playing CPU

ps. goldy. can we play our game now?
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE   CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:55 pm

It's default...Because the regular setting is default...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE   CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:57 pm

Wrong thread, stalker.

I'm playing El D first, then, if I'm not depressed after a loss, theres a chance for us to play, Boston and LALA in the same day, oh goody
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE   CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 3:01 pm

That Boston trade offer is total spit in a face insult if you ask me
Neh from me
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE   CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:38 pm

hmm...lost to CPU Heat surprisingly by only 2 points. I had at least a 5 point lead most of the game and they just kept coming back...
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE   CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:48 pm

FUCK THA KINGS!
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE   CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:49 pm

lulz kings on a roll
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE   CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:51 pm

Ever since the Kings gave JJ Hickson that extension they been on fire.

CPU will win it all. I'm not sure any of us can beat them in a 5 game series. It's tough enough to beat them in a 1 game scenario in the regular season. I hate to see how they play in the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE   CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:03 pm

23 FTA? C'mon 2K refs...I should be getting that at home...WTF lol
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE   CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:13 pm

CPU is gonna win East. Knicks are the last hope to save humanity.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE   CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:52 pm

I beat those Queens for you Vince, up yours 2k
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE   CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:19 am

I saw lol. Meaning I know I will have a hard time playing against you (maybe). But yeah I'm looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE   CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CPU PROBLEMS: MISSION IMPOSSIBLE
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next