ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'

Go down 
+6
Paul
HotBodilyFluids
Goldielox
Leroy
Bryan
Ante
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
KingKongSuh90

KingKongSuh90

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:09 pm

Aaron Curry is going to be a beast and have a "better" impact than Palmer will...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:58 am

The Rock will probably be available as a DLC a month or so after the release, last year Bret Hart was a 0.99$ DLC.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:18 pm

yea i seen his entrance on youtube him and randys orton is epic lol
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:09 pm

99 cents is all? That's a bargain for DLC standards.

Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:13 pm

Well, you just get 1 wrestler. Packs were the usual prices.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:08 am

I'm back on cod, frustrated with madden. Im like 90 - 40, with about 20 losses coming to random ass holding calls on crucial td's. That fucking ruins it soooo much. even with me averaging like 12 fumbles a game, being glitched every play, this shit has to happen?

I'm tempted to return it but dunno for what
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:29 pm

I played MW2 for about 90 minutes late Friday night. Didn't encounter any hackers the entire time. Just tons of clans since it was Friday.

That day we tried MW2 was a fluke. It's NEVER that bad.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:45 pm

my nat type is moderate, so finding a game on mw2 won't happen

WHY IS BOLLER PLAYING??!! AT LEAST PUT PRYOR DKAOWBTOSJDKFOFDJ
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:11 pm

What does the "nat type of moderate" mean?

lol @ the breaking news everywhere that Carson Palmer is in. Kyle Boller is pathetic. After his stint in Baltimore I have no idea why anyone would sign him. Better off running the wild cat with Pryor than the Boller crap.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:53 pm

better off running wildcat than Palmer too, at least until hes ready

Nat type determines my ability to connect to other people, mosts peoples are open, which is good. Mines moderate, moderate/strict won't let me connect to like 50% of the people (or so it seems like it). When I was playing blackops, it took me like 7 - 10 mins to find a lobby
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:59 pm

Interesting about the NAT thing. Had no idea. What if someone else besides yourself is the party leader? Does it matter one way or another for you or would it simply slow down everyone in the party from finding a lobby. I need you on MW3 bruh

7-10 mins to find a lobby...smh
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:52 pm

Yeah id fuck you over too, it even leaves a big ass message like when someone doesn't have the map packs. Something like "someone in the party has a moderate/strict nat type so matchmaking is affected"

It's a complicated fix too
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 4:01 am

I don't remember us having a problem last time we tried 10 days ago. We got into that BO lobby fast and similar with MW2.

Played MW2 for about 2 hrs tonight. 90 minutes of that time in the same mercenary TDM lobby. Great games. Set a new record for longest kill streak, etc.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:02 pm

so how's 2k? I read a little about some patch fucking up or some
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:29 pm

Leroy wrote:
so how's 2k? I read a little about some patch fucking up or some

2k is nice when it doesn't disconnect. Not everyone world wide has access to the patch yet for mysterious reasons and the patch is suppose to correct some of the issues causing DC's so until everyone has the patch in our association it's nearly impossible to play human v human games. Hopefully by tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest it gets worked out.

MW2 >
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:12 am

mw2 community sucks ass. If I wanted to play a game that takes 40 bullets to kill someone and they hiding in the corner, I'd play blackops
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:34 am

I seriously can't believe madden has reached 2k's level. It's good but it has so many things that FUCK it up so bad..

stats after 1 quarter using the browns:

M. Hardesty - 2 fumbles
P Hillis - 1 fumble
J Cribbs - 3 fumbles
J Haden 1 fumble

ONE QUARTER..... Guess what the end of the quarter score was? 0 - 0

(all fumbles were recovered by the defense, except hadens cause he already on defense)
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:06 pm

Is it easy to user strip on Madden? Because on NCAA some people are great at it and it makes it impossible to have a run-oriented offense.

Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:17 pm

Just press r1 smh. it has NEVER been that bad tho, I assume theres no trick to it tho cause it's just pressing a fucking button.. I seriously run out of bounds every play now, Ive had enough
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 8:28 pm

Battlefield 3 is pretty solid. Completely different from BFBC2. It's crazy. It's also crazy how much action there is even though there's not a ton of kills. One match I went 7-5 and couldn't believe it because I wasn't bored and was constantly moving.

I hate that map that's a huge tunnel/cave in the middle of the desert. Otherwise I like the maps. I need a snow one though.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:06 pm

^You'll get to see that after Paul leaves in Summer. He left 4 of 4 times that I played association. Deron resigns, and Westbrook and Rose usually stay as they are RFA or sth. He might have a lot of cap space, but there are not many great players to choose from in 2k FA pool. IMO trading Paul before trade deadline for a younger player and couple of picks must be a serious option taken in mind. Otherwise Hornets have only 1 real shot...
Still not getting why is Paul in 2k so stupid, he would rather go to Phoenix or some other random lottery team, even though he has the option to stay...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:20 pm

Honestly, this will probably be the Hornets best shot at a title. With Okafor's contract and CP3 getting the max this summer (if he stays) that leaves the Hornets pretty tight for money. They can sign one more decent player. Maybe resign Gallo but that's going to take 3-4 years and 7 mil per to get that done and maybe more depending on how Gallo does the rest of this year. I imagine he'll put up big numbers in NOLA.

Sometimes it bothers me that Ante always takes Hornets. I'm glad he's having fun and using his favorite player but it gets old. Then he will say he won't take NOLA and prove everyone wrong and then he takes DRose and the Bulls. SMH

We saw what happened when he had Detroit and no star PG. First round exit.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:29 pm

I actually missed the thread, this was meant for your comment in franchise section, that's why the ^ . Agree.

Lol I see that Peja is in NO. Maybe David Wesley should return from retirement...
I used Bucks today as my opponents were offline, and Bogut has extremely light blue eyes, it freaked me out and I quit with 2min into game.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 9:53 pm

Delfino couldn't possibly be as good as he was on 2k11. I haven't used him yet but he was nice last year. You also used some 50 ovr white, foreign PG against me one time. You picked him up from the FA wire and he was excellent.

You do well with less IMO. Probably more so than anyone here.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:33 am

i try to tell him to get what he can now take billups expiring contract and landry fields and a draft pick for cp3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next