ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'

Go down 
+6
Paul
HotBodilyFluids
Goldielox
Leroy
Bryan
Ante
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ante

Ante

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:30 am

Yeah Hrvoje, 2k really glitched Paul in this game...

But I don't care if he leaves in the summer so be it, I'll make sure we win one title this year...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:37 am

Yeah, Josh Howard plays, and he's doing pretty good, i think he even hit a couple 3's the other game, so it's not like he can't play. But the contract is fucking killing me.

I don't get how Delfino is rated 65, and Earl Boykins is the 4th best player, rated 72... lmao...

I must say that even though Larry Sanders is only 65 rated, he behaves like a better player than Javale McGee who is 70.

Quote :
You also used some 50 ovr white, foreign PG against me one time. You picked him up from the FA wire and he was excellent.

The 52 rated Vassilis Spanoulis. Pretty much owned Jeebs in a game, the game he threaten to kick me because I pumpfaked him a couple times. Delfino scored 36 and Spanoulis around 15. I guess that those Spanoulis created reels made him lose his mind...

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 220spanoulis_vassilis070812getty
Back to top Go down
Luka

Luka

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 8:49 am

Ah, too bad that Vassilis didn't make it in the NBA. JVG played Alston and Wesley over him smh
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:34 pm

Vassilis, yes that was him. Great player.

I miss Leroy.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:38 am

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:16 am

Ah it bring back some real life and video game summer memories...

DRose show, that was our first game, the best days of DD...

Bryan, Dexter, Me and additions as Justin and Paul and sometimes Felix...

But the trio of Rose Dex and Boozer was awesome, RUN ABD

So many videos to remember...

IMO this crew that was really, I mean really successful and was beating REALLY GLITCHED 7'0+ teams was the most successful DD team ever and IMO it was the start of OA of ISBA today...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:16 pm

Not having crew on 2k12 really bums me out. Some of the games were incredibly stupid but the games that were halfway sim were so much fun with you guys. VERY FEW crews beat us that played straight up. We had several blowout wins. So much fun. Even in my "Kendrick Perkins" role as Hrvoje puts it. Sometimes you guys would hog but after I yelled at you guys or started crying on here things would change. I was usually good for 6 pts and 8-10 rebs per game. A couple assists off 14 punch, etc

I still feel like Rose > CP3 in crew but CP3 was OK. Different skill set.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:49 pm

ESPN Classic: DD Marathon

Ray Allen=Bryan
Dirk= Hrvoje
Ellis= Crax
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:54 pm

Hehe, tomorrow DRose making his debut for DD...And a splashing one...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:59 pm

Justin Hudson, etc.

smh @ Justin continuing to use him even though he was 43 overall or something.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Yeah, I lol'd every time I saw it...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:17 pm

i don't remember this, are you sure it was me playing?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:23 pm

100 percent sure.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:27 pm

ESPN Classic: DD Marathon
Week 2

https://youtu.be/qJIfsA_i2Kc
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:19 am

Rondo + NO.69 Arthur + Bryan and the bigman in the middle Mr.Govic

Lovely times...Against 7'2 99 speed cheese>

Man I had fun with Rondo, Rose in 2K11 in crews...

#greattimes
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:58 pm

#DunkinDonuts
#OneNightStand

all trending number 1 worldwide.

Felt great -

Losses - check
1 win - check
arguing - check
overusing 'fgt' and 'ffs' - check
'We can win this' - check
'cancer' mentioned - check

I felt 2 years younger for the evening.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:00 pm

We need to deal Luka in next time. He's a great team up player.

Hopefully we can play tomorrow. Unless ppl are busy with the OA.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:06 pm

Crax did an underrated job @ PG. Ante has completely lost his marbles on this game. He use to be like 85 overall...now he's about 76. No idea what happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:08 pm

tbh Pro sucks. Sure we hit everything, but freakin Cavs and Gee (who?) went like 85% for a half.
All star sim with a right matchup seems better.

Scal outscored DRose.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:11 pm

The Pistons game played better. The Cavs game felt like a cheesy OA CPU game.

All-star sim, DD playing at home against bad offensive team might work
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:17 pm

Hope for a new chance to team up w/Bryan Nibbles in front court. My emotions runned wild.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:11 pm

I played fine in the Bulls game. You went off on me way too hard IMO. You called me out on my D late in the 2nd qtr and during halftime and to star the 3rd qtr I stopped trapping and played man to man as well as I could. Yet, the complaints still kept coming. After you tell me to stop and I do, I'm not sure what else you want from me.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:13 pm

You basically kept denying it and playing it down. I said it was the first half, there was a shitstorm of 3s because Ante had to rotate inside and his guy was then left outside alone. So, it doesnt affect us just with Memo getting open shoots, but it breaks down the whole defense when there's a hole or a missing piece. Kardashian getting rebounds, Shelden Williams pulling a Candace Parker.
I have no idea what you tried to do because it didnt lead to anything, and its hard to imagine what Scal could do to Deron while Deron has the ball.
I could've been Noah if you didnt want him or being center in general, or you could sub in Taj.

That game was almost there, it was our first and we still could've won. This is no ALR where you spend weeks playing and losing, so its normal to get heated up when you go behind because of nonsense.

#ThanksForReading
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:26 pm

I forced a few tipped passes and turnovers and I acknowledged that I needed to stop and play better D. You gotta remember, I play a lot of regular team up and that's how a lot of these ppl play. I get caught up playing that way or else people on their mics start crying. But anyway, to start the 3rd quarter I completely stopped the trapping and played 100 percent man to man. What I didn't appreciate was the fact you kept talking shit to me, even after I stopped. In the first half the harsh words were justified but not in the 2nd half. And then you quit for some reason and fired off another 3-4 hate messages to me in the chat lol

I didn't understand why you kept riding me so hard in the 2nd half is all after I quit doing what was annoying you.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:37 pm

You played it down at halftime and I was out halfway into 3rd. And I had time to specify whats wrong as it looked like you didnt understand the 4 word quick msgs that I sent before.
I have no idea what happened in 2nd half as I didnt participate in it.

Also a quick heads up before would be nice, as we spent 20min in lobby. How am I supposed to know what you doing if you go crazy all of a sudden?

Just like my crowd dives in Indiana game. That was a wise tactic to fire up the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next