ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'

Go down 
+6
Paul
HotBodilyFluids
Goldielox
Leroy
Bryan
Ante
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bryan

Bryan

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:17 pm

Bounce wrote:
Gt5 blows

Probably so. I felt like a change of pace. I was going to get Homefront but I'm not sure I have the patience to deal with that game right now.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:15 am

No ones on homefront anyways.

What's wrong with gt5 besides all the SD cars?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:32 am

Game is overrated. Kinda when you go deeper into the game, and the races get tougher, there is a lot of nonsense. You buy a car the same as the others drive (usually you can choose between 2-3 cars), your car is like 3-4 seconds slower than the rest. Then when you tune it, all of a sudden you are 3-4 seconds faster.
The game doesnt limit your tuning or tells you how much tuning is enough to be the same as others, so the races are un-even most of the time.
If you want online unless you have 15 friends you can forget about fair driving, every fucker bumps you, doesnt brake and uses you as "braking point". Also if you dont have a driving wheel, expect to be at least 3 seconds slower than those who have it.
Also the game still doesnt have real visible car damage (ps2 games had that), and tire wear is also a joke.

That game is the same as GT3 with updated graphics. "Roster update".

Also if you dont have 3-6 months free, forget about getting any good.

Is Homefront any good, its really cheap nowadays?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:30 pm

Homefront is OK but it's a copy of Battlefield. If you didn't like Battlefield you probably wouldn't like it. There's slightly more action on Homefront but the maps are enormous, online is sketchy and offline is nothing special. Probably a game worth trying but I wouldn't have big expectations.

I refuse to try Crysis 2. Tired of these copy cat games.

GT5 seems worth a try in a gamefly situation IMO but after doing some reading online it appears Hrvoje's not alone in his complaints. I'll still do some career mode and troll online with it. Good game to keep for a couple weeks and move on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:54 pm

If it's no good then I'll stick to my PSN Punisher game. at least I get to laugh all the time how the game sucks
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:25 pm

I would say my feelings on Homefront are similar to yours on GT5. Is it worth trying? I suppose. Is it worth going out of your way to play it? No.

I'm really surprised you don't like Battlefield. That game suits your style of play much better than COD. Campaign is kind of boring though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:42 pm

I played few missions but they made no sense and lacked those great moments from CoD stories. Also the game had no 2-4 player splitscreen for 2man story or 4 man team deathmatch, so I had no reason to keep it.

Then I played Operation Flashpoint but that sucked even more.

I had more fun with PSN games like BF:1943 or Punisher than with the "real" Battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:56 pm

We've shipped: Gran Turismo 5

oh joy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:00 pm

Prepare to download zillion updates and save the game to hdd. I'll send you few cars if I remember to get on GT5.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:50 pm

Haven't played BO with Leroy in about 4 days. Missing his hispanic charisma very much.

Should have GT5 Monday. Halfway excited. That excitement will pass in a short time per Hrvoje's post a couple days ago.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:49 am

Don't even want gt5 after those posts.

Guess I'll just wait for madden & stick with mk until then
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:46 am

How long do you think it will take you to get Madden? 4-5 weeks?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:59 pm

Last edited by Bounce on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:38 pm

Yeah should take a month or so. Oh well, guess I'll hook up the ps2 and play some need for speed. Blackops is ridiculously unplayable
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:03 pm

WWE '12 >

Hooking up the PS2....smh

BO is unplayable for more than 1 hr without a supporting cast.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:05 pm

Lol I can't get into a lobby that's not 174 - 13. I'm not gonna fucking wait till it's over either cause lobby's just gonna die cause all those dumbfucks leave
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:07 pm

Whenever I get thrown into a game already in progress I go into spectator mode first before choosing a class. That way I can see the score and who has the flags capped. If the situation is impossible (174-13 scenario) I simply leave the game. I don't think it gives you the loss that way since you technically didn't enter the game.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:04 pm

Oh trust me you get L's no matter what. You could win a match and get credited for like 4 losses. Game and stats are completely retarded.

God damn online pass makes mk impossible to have fun with too
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:18 am

You need online pass for MK? That's poopy.

smh @ the video game industry. Games shouldn't retail for 60 dollars if DLC and online passes are going to be so prevalent/necessary in some cases.

netflix > video games

I despise Call of Duty right now. Played BO tonight for the first time in 3 days and only could last 45 minutes. Then I played MW2 for about 30 minutes and became maddd. I do enjoy trolling on BO with a thermal sniper though. I've also been tubing more lately.

Sad state of affairs.

Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:26 am

I agree, cod is dead until November. You getting madden by any chance?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:57 am

I'll get Madden through Gamefly at some point. I'm curious about this years game for some reason.

I'm tempted to add Nascar 2011 to my Q. I'm so desperate for a change of pace at this point. Top Spin 4 looks tempting, etc. If GT5 ends up sucking I'll likely slip into a coma of depression.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:29 am

Well at least with gamefly you'll be able to try anything you want. No doubt I'd ship that pos gt5 in the same hour within getting it if it sucked. Also lol @ smackdown having low availability

Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:57 am

Just played some more BO. Was hoping Leroy would get on and help me, etc.

Haven't seen Mike on MW2 in awhile. Seems to play 2k11 a lot. A real shame.

I refuse to believe GT5 will suck that hard. I haven't played a GT game in many years so the fact it's a "roster update" will be lost on me.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:20 am

I've read this 3 man chatroom...

Man a lot of smh here, y'all keep smhing and y'all heads will fell off...

Chill brahs...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:47 am

Games are nicely spread

NBA/FIFA late Sept./early Oct.
Battlefield/CoD late Oct./early Nov.
WWE late Nov.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next