ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Contact glitch on halfcourt line

Go down 
+5
The Don
Sukan
Steve Nash's Son..
Bryan
Vince
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ante

Ante

Contact glitch on halfcourt line - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:15 pm

Yes is a glitch, no doubt...

Anyways y'all, go out there and man up and my favorite go fuck yourself...
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:17 pm

Then you lame as fuck if you try that shit
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:19 pm

LOL @ "man up" comment, thats what fgts who spin dunk and abuse all sorts of shiz say when ppl cry over at 2k forums, ur funny Mr. Ante
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:29 pm

Goldielox wrote:
lol "walk over corpses" springs to mind, shit doesn't change, BUT i've seen lamer shit than this bumping this season, so i don't mind, its avoidable, as long as you don't do it constantly

I can only assume that Shaq dunk off that inbounds play applies here.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:32 pm

Vince wrote:
Then you lame as fuck if you try that shit
I don't do that, maybe I've done it in past when I applied the halfcourt trap but not on purpose to abuse the glitch, y'all played me...

Man up, we can win this, relax etc.

The lovely days of DD...
Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:33 pm

Bryan wrote:
Goldielox wrote:
lol "walk over corpses" springs to mind, shit doesn't change, BUT i've seen lamer shit than this bumping this season, so i don't mind, its avoidable, as long as you don't do it constantly

I can only assume that Shaq dunk off that inbounds play applies here.
LOL I wish I could see this.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:36 pm

FT shake during lag comes to my mind first.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:00 pm

that and that intensional foul(super fgt etc.) with 2 seconds left while i was trying to run a play for 3, great game up untill then
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:00 pm

starbury just did the same foul bs to me while i was running the play with 2s left, fuck this bs, fuck melo and fuck this game, rant over, game any1 ? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:16 pm

lol goldie like i said man this is based on real counterparts and thats how i play sumbody said at the beiging of 2k11 play basketball and not the video game and thats what im doin
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:21 pm

Don't worry, i wouldn't do that myself but hey.... to each their own, i guess antes antics are legit if you look at it this way. I'm just a lil pissed that i lost a game i should have won thats all, whatever
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:02 pm

Goldielox wrote:
that and that intensional foul(super fgt etc.) with 2 seconds left while i was trying to run a play for 3, great game up untill then

I'm amazed someone as gutless and not competitive as me would do these strategic things in an attempt to win a game.

The intentional foul is a fgt move but it's a good coaching move for someone trying to win. I tried to intentionally foul you again to prevent you from getting a three point look but it wouldn't let me.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:05 pm

Its good that we got only one game this season, awesome
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:08 pm

I can't tell if that last comment was serious or not.

50/50 imo

Everyone loves to play Crax. There's like a waiting list to play him. I lucked out and only got him once, but Ante 3 times. I'm happy to take one for the team but still, I love Dex Arthur.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:10 pm

I like playing Dex Arthur Very Happy ...
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:10 pm

I hate playing crax, my team just gives up against him
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:12 pm

Hey Leroy, what's JohnWallball's record in online ranked games lately?
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:14 pm

62 - 3

people been perfecting the spin dunk lol
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:16 pm

wow
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:18 pm

62 and 3 lol

It must drive Leroy crazy to play in these lg games. Clearly he could win every game if his life depended on it. Yet, he occasionally loses to scrubs like me.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:19 pm

Leroy wrote:
62 - 3

people been perfecting the spin dunk lol

here too bro lol Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:22 pm

i know that records trash, i just fuck around in ranked now. been beasting with craptors but theres no one to stop the spin dunk smh
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:24 pm

Btw bryan, playing this game (in general) drives me crazy

double post ftw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contact glitch on halfcourt line
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISBA League :: LEAGUE LOUNGE :: "U MAD BRAH" ROOM-
Jump to: