ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Contact glitch on halfcourt line

Go down 
+5
The Don
Sukan
Steve Nash's Son..
Bryan
Vince
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vince

Vince

Contact glitch on halfcourt line Empty
PostSubject: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:52 pm

I know we all know what it is. So if any of you try that lame shit on me just once, I quit and will not give a fuck.

I know I can use the protect ball stance, but for fucks sake it's a sim league. Stop trying lame shit.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:54 pm

lol, I knew this would come up eventually. Jeebs is the best at it. I sometimes do it when I get mad or carried away. I definitely agree that we should stop doing it. Just let the bloke pass halfcourt and then have at it.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:55 pm

What exactly? When you try to pass the line the defdnder bumps you back? If so, Ante tries that all the time.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:56 pm

Hrvoje wrote:
What exactly? When you try to pass the line the defdnder bumps you back? If so, Ante tries that all the time.

Exactly why I posted it.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:00 pm

Initially I thought I suck because Marcus Thornton isnt a PG, but today when I saw that Nate is getting attacked around the center line I got the point.
I have to pass to SG every play... Cheap shots...
Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 7:13 pm

I wonder if I do this..lol I know jeebs does it, shit kills me if theres any type of zone being run because I have to pass it to my sg. lol I'm not sure if I'd call it a glitch though.
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:22 pm

I accidentally did this to Dexter... I know he was pissed at me but happened was I held on to the trigger after I shot it and there was contact... I would be pissed too

EDIT: My bad, misunderstood... yeah I apply some pressure at the backcourt but my the halfcourt line I ease off... if I make a turnover like that I will turn it over
Back to top Go down
https://isbaleague.darkbb.com
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:40 pm

Bounce do I do this..?
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:15 am

Ok, if a turnover is caused by this shit twice, I quit. That's it.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:23 am

Steve Nash's Son.. wrote:
Bounce do I do this..?
havent noticed
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:16 am

the champion kid did it all the game long with me.
i hate that shit, i really hate it, and i tried to make him understand it dunkin' every time he did it, but it didn't work.
i mean, there are ways to go around it, but it's a really stupid and lame move...
i don't think i'll evere quit a game, but this is one of the things that surely are not sim.
usually, when i happen to do it ('cause in this game if you don't go with your pg on opponent's pg as soon as he crosses the line than the cpu will send a big man against him) i tend to give back the ball.
but when it happened with ante of cours i didn't do it
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:19 am

I don't remember, I just done that when I played halfcourt trap...Sorry then, didn't meant to hurt you...

IMO you can do this if you're down by 10 and 2 mins left and you have fullcourt press on but other then that it's cheese...
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:21 am

you didn't hurt me, you just bored me.
and imo we should never do it, not even in the last 2 mins down by 10.

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:27 am

Then wtf you need fullcourt pressure or halfcourt trap in the last 2 minutes for a comeback? That's stupid IMO...

Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:30 am

full or half court press is aimed at keepin the opponent in his halfcourt or stealin' the ball or hamper in other ways his gam.
it's not aimed to exploit a glitch in the game.
like i said, there are ways to go around it, protective stance, pass the ball and dunk and so on, so, as far as i'm concerned, everybody can go on doin' it.
but this doesn't mean it isn't a lame move.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:13 pm

Ante never gets the point...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:25 pm

I get, but it seems dumb for not to do in last 2 mins...It's ok...
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:40 pm

It's a GLITCH and you know it. If you wanna do it, go play ranked games. That shit is lame. You can fullcourt press if you want, but not do the contact glitch in the last 2 minutes. Shit you can even double team to force a steal...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:56 pm

What if cpu does it accidentally like vs Bryan? I gave him the ball once, second time he didn't wanted in the second game because I controlled a different player on a fastbreak?
Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:18 pm

I just wonder why 2k would make it automatically bump you behind the line. You can do it with the weakest defenders too.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:27 pm

Fullcourt defense/trap is completely different than this. There you guard your guy the whole way while here you intentionally wait around midcourt and try to be cheap. Ante tried that couple of times so I went for like 5 consecutive dunks with Wade. If anyone repeats that Ill go every single time to dunk until the end of the game, being the bump random or not. Then when Wade scores 50 dont come and ask why...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:06 pm

lol "walk over corpses" springs to mind, shit doesn't change, BUT i've seen lamer shit than this bumping this season, so i don't mind, its avoidable, as long as you don't do it constantly
Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:07 pm

It makes zones 10x more effective, and any press becomes godly.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:09 pm

i'm still not mad, brah
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:13 pm

Goldielox wrote:
lol "walk over corpses" springs to mind, shit doesn't change, BUT i've seen lamer shit than this bumping this season, so i don't mind, its avoidable, as long as you don't do it constantly

I can name a few as well...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contact glitch on halfcourt line   Contact glitch on halfcourt line I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contact glitch on halfcourt line
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISBA League :: LEAGUE LOUNGE :: "U MAD BRAH" ROOM-
Jump to: