ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5

Go down 
+5
Goldielox
Vince
Sukan
Ante
The Don
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Vince

Vince

Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:26 pm

Who do I have to give up for Battier?
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:27 am

i don't know, i really do not know.
i admire you for playin' with cavs but, alas, i don't see many valuable assets in that franchise.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:44 pm

Jordan Hill available?
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:33 pm

k mart for gallo
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:59 am

V1NC323 wrote:
Jordan Hill available?

he could be, yes.
who would you give me?
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:01 am

Justin wrote:
k mart for gallo

no, i don't think i'll trade any of my starting five. with the league not going on with time, it makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:10 pm

i would def throw in another person along wit gallo to if u wanted
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:30 pm

i will think about it.
but the only other person who could make me think seriously about it would be chandler, and i don't think this would be a fair trade
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:59 pm

would u take randolph instead and u can give me jordan hill if he is avaible so it would be gallo and randolph for k mart and j hill
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:09 pm

Patrick Patterson or Chuck Hayes for Willie Green or and my pick (I have a high pick)???
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 2:21 pm

or would u want chandler instead of gallo
Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:33 pm

Hedo for patterson(is he even on the team?)
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:55 pm

hedo for patterson is done deal whenever you want
Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:24 pm

Smile
I just decided that I'll keep hedo after playing, but as I get frustrated pretty easily, I'll probably offer it at some point.
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:24 am

i could give k-mart away for a small forward worth his ovr
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:59 am

I want Battier in a Blazer uniform. Name your price.
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:45 am

sorry, but i don't see how we could make this trade.
there are two players in your roster i'd like to have, but shane isn't worth any of them.
of course i'm talkin about roy and lamarcus, and as i said they are way better than my man shane
Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:07 pm

hill for shane sounds like your dream deal imo..
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:31 pm

The only two player in my roster worth trading for Shane is Roy and LA?
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:46 pm

Felix wrote:
The only two player in my roster worth trading for Shane is Roy and LA?
nope, i didn't say that.
i said they're the only two players i'd like to have
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:47 pm

Steve Nash's Son.. wrote:
hill for shane sounds like your worst dream deal imo..

fixed

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:48 pm

Well they are the two that arent going anywhere. Just because I have a mancrush on him, what do you want for Courtney Lee?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:56 pm

Felix wrote:
Well they are the two that arent going anywhere. Just because I have a mancrush on him, what do you want for Courtney Lee?

You've still got feelings for Lee huh? I figured you were past him by now. I guess Vince Carter sucking when it matters most will keep those feelings afloat.
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:57 pm

I will never get over Courtney Lee! Never!!!

He will come back to Orlando one day. Youll see.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:02 pm

I wouldn't doubt it. Lee is one of those guys who will play forever but will never make marque money. Pretty easy to bring him back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next