ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boston Trading Block

Go down 
+3
Paul
Ante
llfl23ll
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
llfl23ll

Boston Trading Block  Empty
PostSubject: Boston Trading Block    Boston Trading Block  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:08 pm

M Daniels
Chris Wilcox
Sasha Pavlovic
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Boston Trading Block    Boston Trading Block  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:10 pm

Wow, another eastern time with a title user contender, lovely...
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Boston Trading Block    Boston Trading Block  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:34 pm

glad to see you working around the forums already. that's a good sign of activity.

please note that there are rules to trading.
- human to cpu trades must be approved on the "trade proposal thread" (cant rip off cpu teams)
- you can only do 3 players per season (to prevent a fantasy lookin like roster)
- you may trade 1-2 or 2-1 or 1-3 like I did (but you must ONLY trade away 3 players.. doesn't matter how many players you get in return for them)
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Boston Trading Block    Boston Trading Block  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:35 pm

^^ Remember this rook...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Boston Trading Block    Boston Trading Block  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:54 pm

llfl23ll wrote:
M Daniels
Chris Wilcox
Sasha Pavlovic
Smile So much choice
Back to top Go down
llfl23ll

PostSubject: Re: Boston Trading Block    Boston Trading Block  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:19 pm

Paul wrote:
glad to see you working around the forums already. that's a good sign of activity.

please note that there are rules to trading.
- human to cpu trades must be approved on the "trade proposal thread" (cant rip off cpu teams)
- you can only do 3 players per season (to prevent a fantasy lookin like roster)
- you may trade 1-2 or 2-1 or 1-3 like I did (but you must ONLY trade away 3 players.. doesn't matter how many players you get in return for them)

ok
Back to top Go down
llfl23ll

PostSubject: Re: Boston Trading Block    Boston Trading Block  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:27 pm

Goldielox wrote:
llfl23ll wrote:
M Daniels
Chris Wilcox
Sasha Pavlovic
Smile So much choice

Wilcox can be nice and Pavlovic has a good shot I don't have playing time for them though

Looking for draft picks.

Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Boston Trading Block    Boston Trading Block  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:41 pm

llfl23ll wrote:
Goldielox wrote:
llfl23ll wrote:
M Daniels
Chris Wilcox
Sasha Pavlovic
Smile So much choice

Wilcox can be nice and Pavlovic has a good shot I don't have playing time for them though

Looking for draft picks.

Honestly though, do you really think anyone has playing time for them? Even as one of the worst, or the absolute worst, I would not play either of those benchwarmers and nobody in their right mind would trade a first round pick or even a second round pick (which despite being in between 50-60 overall are younger than the two terrible mentioned players). Try harder to be honest, nobodies gonna go for those guys >_> No offense or anything but would you honestly go for these guys? Bass, Garnett, Allen, Pierce and dare I say it Rondo. You do what you do though, we'll see if you find a trade offer.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Boston Trading Block    Boston Trading Block  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:18 am

I would love to have Allen, #fantasy...

Lol, but I won't do it since my team is doing fine...
Back to top Go down
llfl23ll

PostSubject: Re: Boston Trading Block    Boston Trading Block  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:45 am

Jonathan wrote:
llfl23ll wrote:
Goldielox wrote:
llfl23ll wrote:
M Daniels
Chris Wilcox
Sasha Pavlovic
Smile So much choice

Looking for draft picks.

Honestly though, do you really think anyone has playing time for them? Even as one of the worst, or the absolute worst, I would not play either of those benchwarmers and nobody in their right mind would trade a first round pick or even a second round pick (which despite being in between 50-60 overall are younger than the two terrible mentioned players). Try harder to be honest, nobodies gonna go for those guys >_> No offense or anything but would you honestly go for these guys? Bass, Garnett, Allen, Pierce and dare I say it Rondo. You do what you do though, we'll see if you find a trade offer.

Hey I've had teams that needed a shooter or a big man off the bench I'm just saying they're available LOL.

Pietrus OTB if I sign joey graham.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Boston Trading Block    Boston Trading Block  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:18 pm

I might get Wilcox, who you want from the Clippers for him? My only worthy back up big men is Reggie Evans, Thompkins is bad on this game, so who you need?
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Boston Trading Block    Boston Trading Block  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:58 pm

he wants your picks Tryhard, trying to get rid of bad players not swap
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Boston Trading Block    Boston Trading Block  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:36 pm

ok, 1st rounder...
Back to top Go down
llfl23ll

PostSubject: Re: Boston Trading Block    Boston Trading Block  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:22 pm

Hey thanks for making a deal for me but I'll take reggie send the offer.
Back to top Go down
llfl23ll

PostSubject: Re: Boston Trading Block    Boston Trading Block  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:57 pm

Rajon Rondo OTB.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Boston Trading Block    Boston Trading Block  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:08 pm

lol. you can steal all you want with him, forget about what ppl want, what else can you do with him, can't shoot for shit, iso and driving is hard to do
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Boston Trading Block    Boston Trading Block  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:09 pm

SMH. You traded Reggie Evans for Wilcox :/ Evans is a mad rebounder, nearly (NEARLY) better than Hayes. If you're interested, Evans, Thornton, Cousins, Hickson, & possibly (really thinking hard on this) 1st round overall pick! If you're about to say Evans for Rondo and trades of that sort aren't good, remember how much cap space you'll be making from such a trade. Worth a shot if anything.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Boston Trading Block    Boston Trading Block  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:04 pm

1st rounder for Wilcox?

I don't want to trade Reggie Evans lol, where did I said that, I've said, I NEED EVANS, I don't need my first rounder, give me Wilcox for 1st round, Evans is mine smh...

Wow I love Rondo, but I have Chris Paul already Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ...
Back to top Go down
llfl23ll

PostSubject: Re: Boston Trading Block    Boston Trading Block  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:50 pm

I read it wrong then.

Ill give you wilcox for a first rounder sure.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Boston Trading Block    Boston Trading Block  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:13 pm

It can't be done because of salary cap, never mind...
Back to top Go down
jaybri

jaybri

PostSubject: Re: Boston Trading Block    Boston Trading Block  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:06 am

open to offers as new green in charge and presume i have all 3 to play with ?
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Boston Trading Block    Boston Trading Block  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:15 am

Jaybri, remember me, Im Raptors from NGSG Smile Well now im Kings. If youre interested in dealing, then all my players are on the table. Im more interested in getting salary cap space then anything though.
Back to top Go down
jaybri

jaybri

PostSubject: Re: Boston Trading Block    Boston Trading Block  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:27 am

Tonji-10 yeh i remember u ur a good sport Smile
cool i think garnett could be an attractive possibility for u then Smile
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Boston Trading Block    Boston Trading Block  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:41 am

It would be, whats his contract like again, last time I checked, it was twenty million and expiring right?

Yeah im campaigning for sportsmanship award Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jaybri

jaybri

PostSubject: Re: Boston Trading Block    Boston Trading Block  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:49 am

yeh 21 mil with nothing for the next and haha good call Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boston Trading Block    Boston Trading Block  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boston Trading Block
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next