ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TRADE PROPOSALS HERE

Go down 
+13
sskillswitch
Jonathan
KJ
Paul
mulac
Leroy
Bryan
Goldielox
Vince
Luka
El-Divin-Codin
Ante
Bounce
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bryan

Bryan

TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:34 pm

Vince must not like Gasol at all if he's doing that deal lol...I tend to think Gasol is WAY over paid on this game for what you get out of him.

I'll waive Fisher later and see what happens. IMO nobody will know anything about this until the offseason. I wish you could negotiate buyouts with guys. I'd gladly give him 3 mil just to go away.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:48 pm

Hmmm...I decided to use Clippers in Association. waived Mo mid-season. I don't think the player option will affect next year's salary.

And I like Gasol a lot...his contract Rolling Eyes Gasol>Jordan except for dunking, but Jordan's contract>Gasol's contract. Me waiving Mo for more capspace=big FA signing(s) in off-season Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:54 pm

The Cavs seemed REALLY athletic when I played them. Most athletic team I've played all year. Adding Jordon will only improve that.

Glad Mo is coming home. Where he belongs.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:00 pm

Ok, its possible to waive a player. I waived Udrih and if I wanted to resign him he asked for his 7mil. But in the offseason he wasnt among player/team options I had to deal with. And later in FA market he was an unrestricted FA asking for 1.5 mil per year.
That means goodbye Beno in OA.

Im not sure is there a date limit to waive players. Best would be to waive before re-sign deadline which is last day of Feb.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:01 pm

Gasol back to LA ftw, how much cap space will you have? And when are you waving Mo?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:07 pm

^he won't waive Mo IMO. He'll keep Mo and part ways with Augustine and his greedy ass.

#DerekFisherBuyout
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:10 pm

Goldielox wrote:
Gasol back to LA ftw, how much cap space will you have? And when are you waving Mo?

hmm...still might not do the trade.

I actually lose both on offense and defense. Half of my offense is Gasol. Plus Pryz and Gasol have great Defensive Awareness as well. I might not waive Mo if I do the trade. Augustin doesn't want a $6.8M extension, so yeah...

If I do decide to do the trade...$10 million cap space if I don't waive Mo. ($18.5 if I do)

#decisions
#tick-tock
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:10 pm

9 mil is a lot of cap room, he can resign him cheaper in offseason if no one else does
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:12 pm

Actually I'm wrong. About $21 mil cap space. I'm doing it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:12 pm

Yeah, true, Gasol only 31 yrs old, there are no decent centers in FA, but his contract is big, big decision
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:20 pm

I played around a bit.
planned moves are
- waive Udrih
- dont give team options to Pietrus and Pondexter
- draft a 2nd rd C for minimum
- sign Ilyasova and Delfino for 3 and 2 mil for at least 3-4 yrs
- sign Barbosa for 3 mil for 2ys
- left with another 2.5 mil
- WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS

Thank God for Bird Years.
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:25 pm

I wonder how do the FAs choose. I imagine half the league will extend offers to CP3 and Deron. CP3 has Bird years while Deron not right?

Judging by the contract thoughts CP3 will be the only one of the big players on the market though.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:32 pm

Well Mo and DeAndre will arrive at Cleveland tomorrow at about 5 pm PST.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:33 pm

what?!? Pau is leaving cleveland already?!? for Jordan and Mo?? dang! sucks to be Gasoft. lol
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:38 pm

Well Gasol should be thrilled, moving to a contender, playing alongside, CP3, Chauncey, Butler, Griffin and back to the city he loves.

If a user will pick up the Clippers he will be happy too.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:42 pm

Vince doing a rebuilding within a rebuilding. Love it.
Scal seems Toronto bound.
Ante will have a lot of money to give to CP3.

How long until playoffs 7-8 days?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:31 am

At least Gasol can take his LA home off the market and move back in. Real estate market is tough right now so good for him not losing his ass on a house.

That Clippers roster is a complete misfit now. Two PFs starting in front court, old man Caron Butler at the 3 and two PGs starting at the guard spots. Although they are actively shopping Billups but no human coaches seem to be interested. I remember on ISBA1 the cpu made a trade or two after the deadline so who knows what might happen.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:52 am

Yep I'll have for a max contract in the summer, cp3 and bj ftw
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:54 am

I have room for a max as well. Will go for CP3.
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:21 am

#latesarcasm
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:41 pm

I put Jamison on the block to see if I can get any CPU offers like vince did...

I was offered Elton Brand for Jamison and a 2nd round

thoughts?

Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:50 pm

^ I approve.

Seems like a bad trade for you more than them. They get out of Brand's inflated contract and they get a player equal to or better with an expiring deal. If Jamison was given an extension I would disapprove just because it would do neither team any good but have a ball with Brand IMO
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:57 pm

Paul wrote:
I put Jamison on the block to see if I can get any CPU offers like vince did...

I was offered Elton Brand for Jamison and a 2nd round

thoughts?

If I were you I wouldn't...you get that cap space for off-season if you keep Jamison. Brand's contract is almost the same as Gasol's... you can sign better IMO. Your choice in the end.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:30 pm

Approve even though it doesnt make much sense for LA.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:25 pm

yeah you guys are right. Brand's contract is crap.. I'll just re-sign Jamison for 3mil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRADE PROPOSALS HERE
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next