ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TRADE PROPOSALS HERE

Go down 
+13
sskillswitch
Jonathan
KJ
Paul
mulac
Leroy
Bryan
Goldielox
Vince
Luka
El-Divin-Codin
Ante
Bounce
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bounce

Bounce

TRADE PROPOSALS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:09 am

I love you One Love, (Metta) World Peace, Save the (Miami) Dolphins I love you

Last edited by Bounce on Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:13 am

I love you I love you Bryana guza boli od trejdova hahaha, I love you I love you
#butthurt
#life

Last edited by Ante on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:14 am

lets change all posts into hearts look at mine above

I love you I love you

Last edited by Bounce on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:16 am

Hrvoje is right about you edc...As I was 2 days ago, you just can't be mistaken...

You're a great member and all that, but that trade won't happen, because it's sucks and if I were still Ante Stern I would plant a stick right in your ass if I heard that you were trading like that for Aflallo...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:21 am

Bounce wrote:
I dont want to damage the integrity of the league any
more than its already damaged. Scal in my hands is basically like if you
had Nate or Ante Paul or Leroy Amaechi. Just deadly combos.

Hehe, Leroy and gay Amaechi lmao...

You guys do know I'm going after Paul this summer if EG keeps declining my offers...Scal to Bucks and Nate to Warriors and Nash to Canada...

#cheeseWithPaul
#basketbellrelations

Quote :
Paul putang ina ang kulit mga ito
WTF?
I ja tebi mat......
Nemojte da nas 4 Hrvata pocnemo na hrvatski
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:27 am

Well, I'll go after Gordon, that's why I cleared cap to have around 10 mil to chase a young proper star, and not rely on 33yr old S-Jax. That and resigning Delfino and Ilyasova. I'll probably try to dump Udrih for a 2nd round pick in Summer or Draft night.

(like no one has google translator around Paul & Vince *rolleyes*)
#YouGonGetGot

I love you

Last edited by Bounce on Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:29 am

Do you realize that ISBA has 4 Croatians?
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:30 am

one... two.. three... four? four... yup you're right
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:33 am

Bounce wrote:
Well, I'll go after Gordon, that's why I cleared cap to have around 10 mil to chase a young proper star, and not rely on 33yr old S-Jax. That and resigning Delfino and Ilyasova. I'll probably try to dump Udrih for a 2nd round pick in Summer or Draft night.

(like no one has google translator around Paul & Vince *rolleyes*)

I got the that someone putang with his mother, and then Paul said shark's son, lmao at google translate...
I guess
whore's son etc...
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:40 am

Ante wrote:
Hrvoje is right about you edc...As I was 2 days ago, you just can't be mistaken...

You're a great member and all that, but that trade won't happen, because it's sucks and if I were still Ante Stern I would plant a stick right in your ass if I heard that you were trading like that for Aflallo...
. Ante you are never right about anything. Because you don't have an opinion of your own yet. You are always riding those of others. I get it, i hurt your feelings 2 days ago, now stop barking.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:00 am

What? I was the first who said the trade sucks, I'm a man of my opinion, see you think you're right again, I can just say this Rolling Eyes >Ante you are never right about anything , I led many arguments with these guys here before, but after all that we grew...If anyone has his own opinion here and it's the most unpredictable and unique person here is ME, and many people will agree on this...If I didn't have my opinion nobody would say like Bryan: Hey Ante you should run things for ISBA1...

I'll never stop barking, if I ever meet you in a playoff series, I'll whoop your ass (I won't even play a fast pace, it will be a slow death) and I'll be motivated like I play in real life basketball...
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:17 am

Hehe, read again what you have written above ...

Hrvoje and you act like Bryan is your surrogate father. lol
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:28 am

This whole thing has blown up wait out of proportions. It's not like the trades happen overnight here in OA, it took a LOT of time.

If someone had problems with trades he had all the time in the world to stop them befor they happened. Not 2 days after saying: "Everything is ruined." If we would have a constructive conversation before hand this could all be avoided.

It's useless to to be loud now when there were countless of oportunities to voice your opinion and suggest a solution before it all transpired.
Back to top Go down
Luka

Luka

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:35 am

I had a problem with half of the proposed trades between users, but decided to keep my mouth shut because of the onslaught that happens after someone vetoes a deal. As time passed, I stopped paying attention to user-user trades, it's not my fault if someone shoots themselves in the foot.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:19 pm

El-Divin-Codin wrote:
Hehe, read again what you have written above ...

Hrvoje and you act like Bryan is your surrogate father. lol
Rolling Eyes You have some issues 4real...

When did someone of them said that they will engage hard mode on and play every possession like it's their last with you in a playoff series?! Jeesh, I'm the try hard here when it's needed...

#Hornets3gameWstreak
#IshSmithBitchHeThaShit
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:04 pm

alright um...

LeBron for Gasol, Bonner, Eyenga, both remaining 2nd round picks?

#trynagetdaoldbandbacktogether

Rolling Eyes

Lemme get Mo & West too. Oh & Lemmeget AP back from Paul. Jamario Moon should sign. forget Varejao I got TT.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:06 pm

^^^not funny
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:08 pm

Quote :
LeBron for Gasol, Bonner, Eyenga, both remaining 2nd round picks?

TRADE PROPOSALS HERE 2-84
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:09 pm

Did you offer Moon? I would imagine multiple people did, yet he still won't sign. #2ktroubles

Irving, Gasol for Lebron and Chalmers

Involving Irving in a trade for LeBron just feels wrong. Even to type it.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:10 pm

Goldielox wrote:
^^^not funny

I'm just tryna win yo. Not 1...not 2...not 3...not even 9...

#done
#nextseasonFTW
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:12 pm

Cavs are still playoff bound. #nevergiveup

You still have two games with me. 2 likely wins unless Bargs gets hot.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:13 pm

I love how Vince and Paul lose a game, lose it big and it's only 1 game and they just give up the season lmao...

^^

You should do that for LeChoke (Bryan's offer), would love to see him choke in a Cavs jersey again, do it IMO...

You can be in the postseason easily...
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:15 pm

Ante wrote:
I love how Vince and Paul lose a game, lose it big and it's only 1 game and they just give up the season lmao...

^^

You should do that for LeChoke (Bryan's offer), would love to see him choke in a Cavs jersey again, do it IMO...

You can be in the postseason easily...

I was being serious? Rolling Eyes

I'm not gonna make an all-star team c'mon now..wtf
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:16 pm

TRADE PROPOSALS HERE Applause-2
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 4:17 pm

what's your score Vince?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRADE PROPOSALS HERE
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next