ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TRADE PROPOSALS HERE

Go down 
+13
sskillswitch
Jonathan
KJ
Paul
mulac
Leroy
Bryan
Goldielox
Vince
Luka
El-Divin-Codin
Ante
Bounce
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:31 pm

From what I've seen chemistry goes up every game wheter its a loss or win. I think that personalities have something to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:33 pm

Goldielox wrote:
WTF Ante, just signed EG to a long term idiotic contract and now trading him, why give extension at all if you're not gonna keep him just cause 70 rated Ish can't shoot contested shots like CP3, what did you expect? lol You just did what those cpu idiots do, i might give A.Randolph 5 year 60 mil. that he's asking for, ffs 69 rated role player lost his fucking mind, f u 2k
It's none of my biz, but cmon ffs, lose a few games and trade your young franchise players who just resigned, it's bs, can't win all the time.
Even though I support #HateAnte movement, it actually doesnt look too bad for me with that contract in my books now. I have like 20 mil of expiring contracts and on top of that I dont have to give Jennings anything, and Mbah was a bench warmer lately.
Gordon-Derozan-Delfino-Gooden-Bogut doesnt even look that bad espg after the mentally challenged trade I made by giving Jax away for nothing.

Can't wait to travel with that team to Bay Area for some run'n'gun-fest.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 8:45 pm

Anthony Randolph wants 5 yrs and 60 mil? lol

2k sports....smh

Ante did handle the EG situation exactly how the CPU GM would. Sign him to inflated contract. Two days later put him on trade block and release statement that its time to part ways with Eric Gordon. His contract isn't that bad on the right team but he was a 1 man show on a NOLA team that is a PG first offense.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:03 pm

Im like the Broncos, I dont even need a proper QB/PG, for all care a kicker/Pietrus can pretend to call the plays.

If I trade Bogut would that be like I've sold my soul to the devil?
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:11 pm

trade Ilyasova IMO. You should get Gasol. Twin towers for Bucks, Hornets, and Knicks! wooo yes!
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:14 pm

Okafor is hardly a tower with his height and vertical. It was actually you that recomended me the Okafor trade. Smile Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:16 pm

El-Divin-Codin wrote:
Okafor is hardly a tower with his height and vertical. It was actually you that recomended me the Okafor trade. Smile Thanks.

Because it would look stupid for Chandler/Howard playing the PF position.
Which is also why I'm suggesting Bounce to do this trade.

by the way: You already won k? Which is what you did everything for. Good game already! #justsaying.
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:19 pm

Nah, you even said how great it would be for the number 1 and 2 pick to play together. Back then you just weren't an ass towards me.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:22 pm

And how am I supposed to get Gasol? I have only expiring contracts or bad ones.
expiring - pietrus 6.5, barbosa 7, livingston 3.5
bad - gooden a zillion/18yrs, udrih 12 over 2 yrs

And then theres Jon Brockman.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:26 pm

Gooden isn't that bad. I think he was on the Finals team with LeBron in Cleveland.

#reunion

Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:30 pm

Only Duhon can save me
#brainstorming
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:36 pm

Bryan wrote:
Gooden isn't that bad. I think he was on the Finals team with LeBron in Cleveland.

#reunion

I'd rather have Delonte, Wally, and Big Ben.

#fantasy
Back to top Go down
mulac

mulac

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:49 pm

Somebody said Duhon ?

Just take him please lol.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:11 pm

Whats his contract like, 3-4 mil a year? I dont think I have any in that area. Would require a some additional players or a expiring 3.5 mil Livingston contract depends if you just want to get rid of him or actually get something in return.

#reunion
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 5:31 am

Bryan wrote:
Anthony Randolph wants 5 yrs and 60 mil? lol

2k sports....smh

Ante did handle the EG situation exactly how the CPU GM would. Sign him to inflated contract. Two days later put him on trade block and release statement that its time to part ways with Eric Gordon. His contract isn't that bad on the right team but he was a 1 man show on a NOLA team that is a PG first offense.

I thought ISH can run the pick and roll better, but he has the slow dribble on 2K, don't know why, EG is great on the game, I like him and all that, just this is a PG oriented offense, his contract needed to be like that because he declined 4 or 5 times before that, so I need a PG Sad ...Sorry guys, I know how it looks and all that, forgive my point guard ass Sad...I hope Mr.Compton can run the pick and roll properly...

Again sorry guys if y'all mad about this, but I got frustrated...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:00 am

I offered Livingston (1yr/3mil) for Duhon (3yr/11mil). That is if you want to get rid of him and his salary, as Livingstons contract expires.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:22 am

Duhon
Gordon
DeRozan
Gooden
Bogut

6th man: Ilyasova

=Eastern Conference Finals

Ante, I think we all understand your move to get a dynamic PG. Your game and offense depends on it after all these years. You gotta find guys to fit your system and you did that with the Bucks trade. It was a trade that needed to be made IMO.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:50 am

Bryan wrote:
Duhon
Gordon
DeRozan
Gooden
Bogut

6th man: Ilyasova

=Eastern Conference Finals

Yeah sure ECF Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:37 pm

Anybody planning on doing anymore trades before deadline?

I see Howard is ready to sign extension with Knicks. Glad that hoopla won't go into the offseason.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:39 pm

Bogut for Amir Johnson and rights to use Camo jerseys?
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:46 pm

Bryan wrote:
Anybody planning on doing anymore trades before deadline?

I see Howard is ready to sign extension with Knicks. Glad that hoopla won't go into the offseason.

I know, I saw that too. So much for clearing up cap space to sign him in the off season. Time to give Jamison his contract extension Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:45 pm

Bryan wrote:
our move to get a dynamic PG. Your game and offense depends on it after all these years. You gotta find guys to fit your system and you did that with the Bucks trade. It was a trade that needed to be made IMO.

I love you
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:54 pm

What do you guys say to Beans for Nate and Nazr(to match the money)?
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:56 pm

#NateToBay is the new #NashToCanada

I say yes, if only Thunder weren't human controlled. Maybe that will change? Rolling Eyes Vince?

It would be ludacris to reject any offer for Nate by anyone with his future salary.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:00 pm

Jeebs got kicked so it's cpu controlled atm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRADE PROPOSALS HERE
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next