ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlefield 3

Go down 
+4
Leroy
Bounce
Bryan
Goldielox
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Leroy

Leroy

Battlefield 3 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:43 am

gold shotgun > bf3
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:58 pm

my early impressions would be...

BF3 > MW3

I've never thought a battlefield game was better than COD until this year. I just get tired of the same old COD shit. This game is a carbon copy of BO but with worse maps and different weapons. It's still moderately fun and once my finals are over this week I'm going to play MW3 a lot but it's discouraging. It gets old losing gunfights for no reason. Or pumping 10 bullets into someone and they don't die but on the kill cam it shows I only shot once or twice or not even at all.

major :facepalm: at times playing this game. I do enjoy kill confirmed but I hope domination gets fixed so that would be playable.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:26 pm

I'm enjoying this game more than any other cod but yes the lag is retarded. Hit detection is either there or it isn't. It's fun when it is but some sessions it just isn't there and it's better to just stop. The game is well balanced for once with weapons and perks.. Blast shield needs a huge buff tho.

Also assault killstreaks need something, they are SO worthless it's retarded
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:10 pm

I do agree that the game is balanced other than the lag issue but I'm guessing the lag affects everyone at one point of another so in a way that's balance too.

I'm surprised that you're enjoying this one more than any other COD. I'm intrigued by that comment lol. You've played it a lot more than me so maybe there's still hope in this game. I look forward to exploring it more after Wednesday and hopefully getting back into COD addict mode.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:52 pm

Back To Karkand is out Nibbz, new maps + new guns + new vehicles etc.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:21 pm

^Is that the map pack that includes the classic maps too? Seems like a good time to release this. I will download it tonight or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:08 pm

you'll be glad to know that medic class got a FAMAS to unlock for 10 heals and 10 revives, awesome weapon
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:23 pm

wow and it's not impossible to get either. I need a new weapon to use tbh. I've been using the UMP45 and it's not getting it done.

Medic class >>>

I constantly run that when I play alone. Just to revive people and troll. I get a few laughs from it each time.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:44 pm

new maps are from old BF games, never seen them before, all four are Cuntquest Assault modes, I'm disappointed that theres no snow maps
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:59 am

I got WWE and BF yesterday. WWE is amazing but everyone already knew that.

tbh I haven't played the BF beta nor I remember much of the last BF game other than I was bored due to slow pace.
But after playing MW3 last week and BF3 now, I laugh how bad MW3 is. The game is not even a roster update, if you played one you played them all.
Loving the story setup of BF, finally a story where I don't feel lost out because I don't remember what happened in Vorkuta or what happened to Makarov in MW2.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:31 am

Whats the price of the BF3 dlc, and is it worth the money? I have to buy the online code as well, FML.

Do you Bryan have the WWE Fan Axxess?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:45 pm

I sent WWE '12 back already. I couldn't get into it. Probably because I suck at "fighting" games. It seemed harder than the WWE games I remember playing in the past. I was getting destroyed with my created wrestler Bryan Amazing aka Mr. Amazing. The game is quality but not for me IMO. I'm currently waiting to get 2k12 back. Even if the patch fails I'm in the mood to play MyPlayer for some reason.

I don't think the BF3 dlc cost any money. Not if you have the original EA code thingy.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:03 pm

smh at half of the ppl using famas now
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:48 pm

Bryan wrote:
I sent WWE '12 back already. I couldn't get into it. Probably because I suck at "fighting" games. It seemed harder than the WWE games I remember playing in the past. I was getting destroyed with my created wrestler Bryan Amazing aka Mr. Amazing. The game is quality but not for me IMO. I'm currently waiting to get 2k12 back. Even if the patch fails I'm in the mood to play MyPlayer for some reason.

I don't think the BF3 dlc cost any money. Not if you have the original EA code thingy.

Bryan Amazing is a lame name, no offense.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:04 pm

You can't use any name you want because then the arena announcer or the commentators won't say your name. They will say something generic like "oh man, what a pedigree by custom superstar!!"

You gotta find words to incorporate into your ring name so that it can be repeated. They give you a bunch of different words that you can use.

I'm greatly offended that you don't like my fake ring name on a video game that I don't currently play anymore.

Also, I think the BF3 dlc is $15. I thought they were always free last year if you had the EA code. What a joke. If they are charging for this stuff they are no better than the frauds at COD.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:10 am

There are millions of combinations and still Bryan Amazing got to be the worst possible name.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:11 am

Yep, I believe that something is better out there.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:43 am

<- Avatar I bought on PSStore

This game has the best customization ever, I already filled up the 50 free wrestler spots, and the created guys are nothing shy in comp. of the real ones. Fan Axxess >
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:03 am

derailing a derailed thread,

On a scale of horrific to suicidal, how bad of a decision would getting 2k12 be? I'm thinking of trying it because ima need a bball fix soon
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:00 am

Leroy wrote:

On a scale of horrific to suicidal, how bad of a decision would getting 2k12 be? I'm thinking of trying it because ima need a bball fix soon

That's a hard question to answer right now. The next patch is scheduled to release sometime in the next 2 weeks. I would wait for the results of that before making a decision. As of right now I wouldn't get it. But this game can be saved with a good patch IMO so well see.

You love Madden anyway. I haven't touched MW3 since that day I played with you for a couple hours. For some reason I have zero motivation to play that game. I don't even hate the game. I just don't like it or the majority of people who play it. Just thinking about playing it makes me sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:01 am

Leroy wrote:

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:19 am

Guess I'll wait for the patch then, better happen soon..

I haven't had the desire to play mw3 either, especially since they nerfed shotguns.. like really? really now? there's akimbo secondaries that kill a juggernaut with half a clip but this is what you spend your time patching? A fucking gun category that no one uses and that are completely worthless?

Also I'm not satisfied with my madden record (it's the only thing I got on that game at this point lol) im only like +75 W's but I know it's cause I'm dumb and use the browns and other teams like that. All I really got on that game at this point is to try to be +100
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:41 pm

I think one of the reasons I'm not into MW3 is because I haven't played domination yet. I'm going to experiment with that soon. Kill confirmed is fun but it seems like it could get boring after awhile.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:37 pm

For when you play kill confirmed alone: run SoH @ perk 1, assasin @ perk 2 (prob don't have it but you will soon), 3rd perk steady aim. Use ump/p90/pp90 or if it's a big map use m4/scar. Hip fire all day
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:02 am

^If I ever play that piece of shit again I will try your suggestions. I only use the ump or scar right now. P90 doesn't get unlocked until lvl 38 or something. That looks like the gun I would enjoy using most.

I might just snipe from here on out and not care about my W/L numbers. Stand in the corner of the map with a claymore near by, etc. Ruin the game for other people since they've been ruining my experience for so long.

Is the quick draw perk good?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISBA League :: LEAGUE LOUNGE :: DUNKIN' DONUTS SECTION-
Jump to: