ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'

Go down 
+2
Goldielox
Ante
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Will the D'D comeback succeed?
Precisely
Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_vote_lcap80%Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Indeed
Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_vote_lcap0%Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Who giz a sht
Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_vote_lcap20%Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Bryan

Bryan

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:10 pm

I was surprised Sir Dexter stepped up and was PG all three games. Takes balls IMO. I was too busy dominating with various big men. Plus I hate being PG on TU. Too many fgts trying to take charges, ppl crying on mic they want the ball, etc.

12 and 23 with Turiaf
11 and 18 with Haywood

I was dominating early in one of the games but the other team quit because we were kicking their ass so bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:16 pm

Im glad psn works, there are people and that sir dexter is like wine, better with age.

Im available from tomorrow to next mnday night, after that we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:17 pm

it was fun, this charging bs is not even funny, i don't listen to fgts cuz they're ...well fgts
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:18 pm

I have to listen to the fgts on mic. Kinda wish we all had mics playing Live Run. That would either be productive or it would escalate the drama to unseen levels.

Tomorrow will be delightful. Someone needs to create the new squad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:24 pm

Hope you record tomorrow. Ill check the videos and see which one works/looks best.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:26 pm

I'll be recording. For sentimental sakes at the very least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:32 pm

It will be nice to rewatch an 6-21 loss.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:36 pm

I hope Justin and Dexter both show up tomorrow. Some nice 4 man action would be lovely.

Rewatching the documentary and love how some of the guys say Ante as "aunt-tayy"

Isn't it pronounced just like it sounds? Ante...like "im going to up the ante on this one boss"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:43 pm

The voicovers were gay. I had to change Hrvoje to Bounce every time.

Hard to tell how its being pronounced. Im not good with phonetic signs and that stuff. Hope theres an link with pronounciation somewhere.

What about recruiting new members somewhere? OS? EAS forums?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:46 pm

Any update on Sniper? Honestly, if we had 1 more dependable member I think we'd be in great shape. As long as you always have 3-4 guys playing that's great. I don't like 2 man squads.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:55 pm

All PlayStation Network customers can select two PS3 games from the following list. The games will be available for 30 days shortly after PlayStation Store is restored and can be kept forever.

Dead Nation
inFAMOUS
LittleBigPlanet
Super Stardust HD
Wipeout HD + Fury

------------------

Not a bad deal. I'll definitely get inFamous for sure.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:06 pm

i had infamous, great game, i have no interest in others, shit deal
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:08 pm

Goldielox wrote:
i had infamous, great game, i have no interest in others, shit deal

^Not a happy bloke right here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:08 pm

Sniper chose the option @ 2k.com that he doesnt want to receive pm's or visitor msg's from me. The first contact was great, but then that happened. Im not sure what triggered that reaction.

I have never heard about any of these games.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:12 pm

sniper is a disturbed person imo, he hates 2k sports like no other
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:15 pm

Sorry to hear about Sniper. Must have had a change of heart. Hopefully one day he comes to his senses. He might have deleted me off his friend list. I haven't seen him online in many months.

I'm not sure how you would go about recruiting for DD. Seems like Live Run is such a cult thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:21 pm

We have 2 things that attract people: forums and media ( Very Happy ). There must be someone young, stupid who will fall for that crap.

Sniper is a douche.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:24 pm

Bounce wrote:
We have 2 things that attract people: forums and media ( Very Happy ). There must be someone young, stupid who will fall for that crap.

Sniper is a douche.

I love how this forum has about 6 people posting. It's a glorified chat room at this point. Maybe we could find a player from another team in the process of playing. Sometimes I see teams we play who have 1 or 2 guys hogging and wonder why the 3rd and 4th guys put up with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:32 pm

Sure, that could work too, sending invitations.

Better having 6 people (you, me, dex, ante, paul, vince/justin) and an leroy cameo, than 50 and every one of them to be an "swag", *insert head* fgt. This is the only forum I regularly visit, tbh.

Shame that Jeebs moved to OS, and that Scentz is shy from posting.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:20 pm

ill be on tomarow i should be able to get sum game in with you guys
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:13 am

I agree with Hrvoje...

IMO Justin will dominate with Pierce...He's always been a great shooter in 2K, hope he is in Live...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:22 am

lol Suns GM gay

Anyway, I just went to espn.nba.com or whatever and the picture is draft lottery and it said BounceWithUs, I was like wtf, Hrvoje invaded ESPN, definitely the slogan for this year, of course the name DD, but BounceWithUs is #pure win...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:38 am

Lots of people seem to be coming out lately. That's good IMO. The Suns GM caught my attention as well.

Pierce has a strange release on Live 10. I hope Justin knows it because I can't figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:39 am

SMH the email by Sony in 24 hours...

-.-''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:40 am

No straight man would ever let Amar'e go and get no compensation. Who's next? Maybe the "Steve Nash's Son" imposter?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next