ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TRADE PROPOSALS HERE

Go down 
+13
sskillswitch
Jonathan
KJ
Paul
mulac
Leroy
Bryan
Goldielox
Vince
Luka
El-Divin-Codin
Ante
Bounce
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:22 pm

Goldielox wrote:
Yes, but if you decide to chalange rules so will i, i'm not gonna quote myself, you know what i mean. When you guys vetoed my deal i walked away, coz i knew the rule.
Did Gasol trade go through by the way? If so it's too late and we gotta let this slide or this argument will never end.

Nah Goldie, it's just the argument for the sake of the argument now. As I said I'm leaving the OA. I love the atmosphere here most of the time and the work put into it and the team I chose, but I sure as hell won't take a single person shitting all over me each and every time for completely ridicolous reasons.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:23 pm

Leaving cause of one person ? Lol
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:23 pm

And yes Bounce having one new starter AJ and two new bench players Hayes and Raja is completely fantasy ...
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:24 pm

Leroy wrote:
Leaving cause of one person ? Lol

It's one very loud person Leroy. As you can see 5 pages of posts have been filled because of 2 remarks coming from him.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:25 pm

so my trades are

1. Peace
2. Kapono
3. Gasol

k, now your turn Smile
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:26 pm

Still, 1 person isn't majority

+ bounce is trolling & you fell for it lol
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:27 pm

1.Kmart
2.Flynn (haven't played him a single minute)
3.Dalembert
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:28 pm

You're leaving, sheeeeeet, i find these arguments fun, sure it goes overboard, but in the end we find a common ground and move on.
Heres my solution, Paul keeps his trades, El-D gets Hayes, I get nothing and don't give a shit, Jon gets 2nd rounder and cap space.
#peace
#nomorefantasy
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:28 pm

Leroy wrote:
Still, 1 person isn't majority

+ bounce is trolling & you fell for it lol

Leroy one person is the majority when every time it does not go his way he has a tantrum (throws a fit) and then everyone agrees.

Last edited by El-Divin-Codin on Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:29 pm

Goldielox wrote:
You're leaving, sheeeeeet, i find these arguments fun, sure it goes overboard, but in the end we find a common ground and move on.
Heres my solution, Paul keeps his trades, El-D gets Hayes, I get nothing and don't give a shit, Jon gets 2nd rounder and cap space.
#peace
#nomorefantasy

Goldie it's a matter of principle it's not about Hayes. He is not much better than Jordan Hill.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:29 pm

Sound like Dr.Tryahard ffs
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:30 pm

Principles and 2k12, gawd
Sound like a Drama flick title
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:30 pm

At the end of the day, none of these arguemens mean anything lol. Nothing that's said will happen. Just argue back for the lolz
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:31 pm

Leroy wrote:
At the end of the day, none of these arguemens mean anything lol. Nothing that's said will happen. Just argue back for the lolz
Precisely
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:50 pm

Jonathan I checked how the waivers work. I waived Jeremy Evans and when I try to resign him I can only resign him for the exact same contract he had and not change any parameter. Maybe someone else can try so we get a definite answer.

So if you waived Chuck and someone picked it up in 10 days you wouldn't have to pay his contract any more.

I would oviously get him because I have the worst record. And that wouldn't be #fantasy. While trading him for a 2nd round draft pick is #fantasy. Love how the brain of some people works.

Anyhow is someone is willing to pick him up you can go that way.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:56 pm

WHAT THE FUCK. HAYES IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE GAME LET ALONE JORDAN HILL.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:07 pm

Jonathan wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK. HAYES IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE GAME LET ALONE JORDAN HILL.
damn rite Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:19 pm

I go and play the Warriors cpu and come back to a further mess than when I left.

This isn't that big of a deal. My goodness.

EDC, come on bud. You know this is a tad shady. Just forget the trade if people are offended. It's Chuck Friggin Hayes. I know you think the rule is lame and frankly, I wish it was more clear but that's the situation we're in. You should have tried to work a 2 for 2 trade with Utah to leave yourself some breathing room. It looks bad when there's quotes from you saying you're done trading lol...come on. No reason to quit and nobody is out on a witch hunt for you. This is the first time this happened and it would have caused conversation regardless of who the coach was.

Chuck Hayes. Let's put this into perspective. CHUCK HAYES.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:23 pm

Bryan. You sir are a hate. Chuck Hayes is a goat.
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:24 pm

Bryan as I said before it's just about equality. 4:3 from Paul ok, 4:3 from me not. Regardless of Bounce saying that it's because I already did 3:3. Because the notion of me being able to do this Chuck trade and then a 3:3 is quite frankly stupid.

As for the witch hunt, I don't have the patience Bounce has to dig into the threads but I could dig out at least offensive biased posts by Bounce on me.

All that being said I still don't understand how trading for crap players is sudenly #fantasy (it may not be by the rules, even though it is but certainly not #fantasy) while trading Harden or Mayo for the old declining Crawford is not (this trade ouldn't have hapened IRL in 5000 years).

As for quiting I like to have fun when playing if someone is stalking you and attacking your every second move its just not fun. The forum is just as much part of the OA as the game and as said before Bounce can be very loud.

Last edited by El-Divin-Codin on Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:28 pm

And I do respect what he does for the league in form of written or video etc. contributions and also his style of play. But his attitude towards me is quite frankly offensive and not simple trolling.

And having someone that acts as some kind of mod around here and OA "against" you is really annoying, since one can't do a simple scrub trade without being flamed.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:35 pm

Bounce isn't stalking you or singling you out IMO. He's simply trying to protect the integrity of the rosters. Just like when I got on Paul yesterday about him doing essentially the same trade with Cleveland AGAIN. It's not personal and I love Paul but sometimes you gotta call a spade, a spade.

In my opinion, everyone besides EDC and Jon should revote on whether to approve or disapprove the Chuck Hayes thing and how ever that vote comes out is the result. Otherwise, we keep arguing in circles here with no end in sight.
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:39 pm

Well Bryan sorry for not talking your words here as gold but you are not objective when Bounce comes in play as most aren't. There has been a lot of shaddy stuff including his Mayo trade and trades in previous OA but he always singled me out in offensive tones.

And no need for revoting if I really want Chuck he could just waive him and I would pick up his contract in 10 days. You can check that out with Jeremy Evans that has been waived by me and since I have the worst record he would be most certainly mine(unless Raptors pick him up).

But that is not any less #fantasy than it is trading him for a 2nd round pick. But some here are being buroecratic instead of safeguarding what we said we would.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:50 pm

El-Divin-Codin wrote:
Well Bryan sorry for not talking your words here as gold but you are not objective when Bounce comes in play as most aren't. There has been a lot of shaddy stuff including his Mayo trade and trades in previous OA but he always singled me out in offensive tones.

And no need for revoting if I really want Chuck he could just waive him and I would pick up his contract in 10 days. You can check that out with Jeremy Evans that has been waived by me and since I have the worst record he would be most certainly mine(unless Raptors pick him up).

But that is not any less #fantasy than it is trading him for a 2nd round pick. But some here are being buroecratic instead of safeguarding what we said we would.

Did you see the exchange Bounce and I had the other day?

He told me to fuck off twice. I'm objective with anybody here. I don't play favorites. I was the first one to give him crap about the Mayo for Crawford trade.

nobody needs to take my word as gold. I don't give a shit either way.
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:53 pm

I know you don't play favorites Bryan but "others" most certainly do. Frankly this forum would be a madhouse without your objectivity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRADE PROPOSALS HERE
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next