ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TRADE PROPOSALS HERE

Go down 
+13
sskillswitch
Jonathan
KJ
Paul
mulac
Leroy
Bryan
Goldielox
Vince
Luka
El-Divin-Codin
Ante
Bounce
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul

Paul

TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:16 am

DAMMIT I DID IT AGAIN!

just like last season. when CPU offered me a trade regarding Lamar Odom.. on my process of rejecting it.. I accidentally press accept. dammit

someone veto it please
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:57 am

Paul wrote:
DAMMIT I DID IT AGAIN!

just like last season. when CPU offered me a trade regarding Lamar Odom.. on my process of rejecting it.. I accidentally press accept. dammit

someone veto it please

Suspect
Back to top Go down
mulac

mulac

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:53 pm

CPU offered me Okur and Damion James for David Lee and 2nd round pick.
Thoughts ?
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:02 pm

Well Imo you can get much more for Lee. And Okur iirc doest have a small contract. So you get the bad part of the deal. I approve it though, if you want it pull the trigger.

I think that since the deadlin is 11 hours from now and a trade needs 24 hours we are done with the trades for the season.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:03 pm

^disapproved because of financial reasons. Okur is expiring and James has a small contract. Meanwhile, David Lee is still on his 1 billion dollar, long term contract.
Back to top Go down
mulac

mulac

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:05 pm

So no trades anymore or I can do a trade in this 11 hours ?

It sucks for nets financially but they get a really good player in return and a pick.

Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:13 pm

mulac wrote:
So no trades anymore or I can do a trade in this 11 hours ?

It sucks for nets financially but they get a really good player in return and a pick.

I agree that the nets get an excellent player, on the other hand though he is very similar to Humpries, who is one of their decent players, but still approved. Nets lack quality.

And yeh if they have not changed it with the patch all trades that did wer not made at least 24 hours before deadline were canceled.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:58 am

ISBA REREREREBOOT PROPOSALS STARTS HERE

I dont know what the conclusion is with the limits but I'm looking to make two big trades in the off season before the season even starts..
(could be the only two trades I'll deal this season if they are approved)

1st trade in need of approval:
Indiana Pacers
Pau (86), World Peace (71), and Matt Barnes (71)
For
David West (74), Dahntay Jones (73), & George Hill (72)

228 > 219.
Pacers would gain 9 more points in skill rankings. They would upgrade David West to Pau Gasol. With Collison doing great, G.Hill wouldnt be really needed. Granger is the only SF, they would acquire great SF back ups. Barnes could take over Jones spot and Peace can come off the bench for Granger.

2nd trade in need of approval:
Utah Jazz
Fisher, Ebanks, and 1st round pick for CJ Miles
Jazz got already Howard and Hayward in the SF spot and CJ isnt doing much for them this year so I'll give em Ebanks in return, Fisher to come off the bench for Harris rather than Watson, and a first round pick.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:29 am

Gotta reject both.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 2:52 am

why?
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:20 am

1st trade - You get a BIG upgrade in PG. Big backup upgrade in SG(Jones>#LakersbackupSG). Pacers don't need Barnes nor Artest because Granger plays all the minutes anyways. George can also play SF when Granger is on the bench. Not sure how you can improve it. Take out Hill and there's a possibility for approval.

2nd trade - Only complaint is that you should give them Barnes at least.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:08 am

Vince wrote:
1st trade - You get a BIG upgrade in PG.

okay David Stern. why is it against the NBA law for the Lakers to get a BIG upgrade on PG? It's not like I'm trying to rip them off. I'm giving them Pau Gasol. the guy Houston Rockets offered Luis Scola, Kevin Martin, Goran Dragic and a future draft pick for IRL.

You tell me to take out Hill on the trade but thats my main target in that trade.

and 2nd trade. Barnes was already in the Pacers deal so I couldnt offer them Barnes.

Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:24 am

lol calm your booty pare. good point on the Rockets offer.

oh and so you're trying to pull of the 2nd one after the first one, got it.

<3
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:26 am

lol

yeah I'm trying to get 2 separate transactions here, not one or the other.

I'll see what the others think when I wake up in the morning
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:06 am

Vince Stern has spoken, I don't have much to say...

You must tweak those trades a bit...Jones should be removed with a scrub IMO...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:16 am

Quote :
(could be the only two trades I'll deal this season if they are approved)

Taken in mind that there are 5 players on the table, I doubt the rules would allow you a 3rd trade if it wasn't just a 1 on 1 trade.

1) No
2) Yes
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:00 am

Need a trade aproval as well. The trade that I talked about before and was already approved by some. Here are the full details:

Patterson PF 72 (age 22) Great potential.
Flynn PG 70 (age 22) good potential
Kevin Martin SG 79 (great scorer)

for

Al Jefferson C 81
Raja Bell SG 68

The Jazz have Favors and Kanter as C and Millsap is very similar to AJ. They gain a great backcourt scorer in Kmart and get elite benchies and mabe even future starters in Patterson and Flynn. Houston doesn't care much about Flynn, since I love Tragic loses greatly at SG and a good PF in Patterson (wanna develop Morris) but improve at C and get the skilled big man of their dreams.

Yes or no? Thoughts? Do you think I give up too much? Too little?

Also since you are dealing with Utah as well Paul we might pull a 3 teamer if we see some potential in it.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:47 am

ok I'll take of Jones, how about

Pau Gasol and World Peace
for
G.Hill and David West
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:48 am

That's a yes from me.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:55 am

add contracts, something tells me Pacers are getting screwed financialy
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:11 am

ok so 25 mil for gasol and metta combined, meh, no from me
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:12 am

contracts? it's not like we're gonna have a second season anyway. once playoffs start its gonna be rererererererereboot. lol jk
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:18 am

same with jazz trade, if fisher was expiring i'd say yes
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:19 am

fisher IS expiring.. and so is Metta World Peace

Pau Gasol is not.. but it is a pretty nice upgrade from David West
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 11:23 am

Quote :
fisher IS expiring.. and so is Metta World Peace

having a player option ≠ expiring contract
#justsayin

Last edited by Bounce on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRADE PROPOSALS HERE
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next