ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TRADE PROPOSALS HERE

Go down 
+14
SparkBarea
YoniK
Luka
Justin
Goldielox
Bryan
Jonathan
Simon
KingKongSuh90
Vince
Paul
Bounce
El-Divin-Codin
Ante
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Bryan

Bryan

TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:59 pm

Good luck with Marvin @ PF against the all star teams. Tyson Chandler and Kaman starting together, Okafor and Howard, etc. Highly realistic.

Against me you'll do great though.
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:01 pm

Heavy petting going on here ...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:02 pm

^did I say something incorrect?

Didn't think so.
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:03 pm

Did I?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:05 pm

Nice to see you're still in denial.

Trade QRich and Metta World Peace yet?
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:07 pm

Cmon stop being childish mate. If you would stop licking eachothers asses for a moment and look at things from a fresh perspective you would see how absurd it all is.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:07 pm

I cant defend anyone in the post anyways. And Shaq would be needed to come back vs fantasy teams in every scenario unless the one where Bynun is on the court against them.
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:10 pm

Interesting that trading Sjax after only 20 games played to Toronto is realistic ... 3 teams in just a couple of months ...
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:15 pm

I'd trade Jackson away too lol
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:26 pm

Hes good but I need money to resign Delfino and Ilyasova and we werent really going anywhere far with the team anyways.

(Look Paul I have a stalker too, only mine is bland and boring)
#Life
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:29 pm

Bounce wrote:
Hes good but I need money to resign Delfino and Ilyasova and we werent really going anywhere far with the team anyways.

(Look Paul I have a stalker too, only mine is bland and boring)
#Life

Actually it's the other way around every time I submit a post to Bryan you stick your head out of his ass just long enough to talk some trash. You started your stalking with Bogut and haven't ended since ... I'm done answering to half-wits here in the forum anyway.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:31 pm

You're just making yourself look bad right now. Seriously. Just let it go. We obviously can't have cooperation with reverting the major trades, so just deal with it.

Paul, EDC, and I ... if we're not content with our current rosters, something is wrong with our heads. I know I'm happy with mine, so it's just you two. Paul putang ina ang kulit mga ito, but yeah I think yours is fine, so stop with the trade talks. You got another season to try to build a championship team if this one isn't fine with you. You got Jamison expiring, so you can sign a good player with that money. EDC, you have the best front court in the association, so I'd be content if I were you. QRich and Artest don't need to go anywhere. You got the perfect offense-defense balance. You had a decentGREAT lineup at Davis-Ellis-Melo-Lee-Chandler. That was perfect! Trades are addicting, but this isn't a league(jeebs line). It's Online Association and there's more than 1 season to build a great team.
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:39 pm

I'm good with my lineup. And it is much better than the Monta one before. I just think that there is no need for people to start offending, especially since I havent done the most trades but the best ones ... Don't know why anyone should be a hero for picking a low profile team and keeping the roster intact, it's a choice just as much as it was my and Vinces and Pauls choice to do the trades.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:54 pm

anak ng pating. its ok.

jamison might stay. he said he'll re-sign for just 3mil... a lot better than 15mil

but goldy injured him so im done with trade talks for sure. I just got addicted. my fault
Back to top Go down
Luka

Luka

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:42 am

FFS Now there's a trade limit in effect... And I already made 2 minor trades to collect enough assets for 2 big deals that would make my team a contender next year.

I'm a moron for taking a rebuilding team, now I have to suffer on the mediocrity treadmill because I can't trade to make my team better. Btw, Monta Ellis was my primary target, 4 teams in a couple of months ftw
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:02 am

I love you y'all

Bryan, well, fuck yourself4real... Sad Very Happy

-------

https://isbaleague.darkbb.com/viewtopic.forum?t=196

Last edited by Ante on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRADE PROPOSALS HERE
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40