ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'

Go down 
+6
Paul
HotBodilyFluids
Goldielox
Leroy
Bryan
Ante
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Leroy

Leroy

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:21 pm

I see the pointless drama between like 3 people still continues..

Why even play 2k in general?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:24 pm

Again an egsistencial thought?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:26 pm

lol, you kill me with your comparisons to my role on this team. When's the next time you get some free time when you can play online? Come on, just try it. You have nothing to lose except a couple hours of your time. Don't be so difficult. I've never led you astray before. This song reminds me of you always resisting our company online.

Leroy, we're actually having a fair amount of fun on 2k crews. Me, Ante, and Crax have been playing it for the last 3-4 weeks straight. More fun than on Live Run. The thing that helps crews is you can avoid a lot of the BS in the pregame lobby. If you see someone with a 99 ovr PF or C, you bail immediately, etc. That trims the BS in half. Plus there's none of this shit of Bibby/Mo/Ray/Curry dribbling around for 20 seconds and shooting a three over 3 guys. You at least have to play a semblance of real basketball.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:33 pm

I have used every single answer to nicely tell you that I dont want to have anything with your teammates and things surrounding those games based on what I saw. All I have left is to enter the Leroy mode and call people fgts...

Whats the name of the song, I cant see embed yt links?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:37 pm

Mario-Let me love you

The fact you came back to the forum and the fact you even humored me with this conversation tells me you have some interest in crews. Maybe not a lot but there's some interest deep down.

Pretty soon you will have to resort to calling us fgts or simply typing "tu madre" to shut me up. Or you could play with us and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:39 pm

But 2k sucks in general, those people just make it worse. The whole crew thing is complete garbage, wins wont count etc. I'd never lower myself to playing that shit, ever.

Btw Bryan, you still got blackops? May be better now that famas is getting patched
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:43 pm

That song is scary. I came because you invited me in your replay comments, not because I miss sth. And this forums is anyways a 3way PM'ing between you, leroy and me
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:44 pm

I've played Black Ops almost every night the last two weeks. smh

The famas is sooooo shitty now. That was my go-to-gun for so long but now it has pistol strength. I've gone back to the cheesy Galil.

2k definitely has major online issues still. We've been robbed of at least 5 wins. I just enjoy the team atmosphere. I usually play 2k in the afternoon when I can and BO in the late evening.

Ante still comes to the forum. 4 way PM session IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:46 pm

I dont count him.

Isnt there a new Battlefield game?
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:51 pm

Famas was everyones go to gun. I may get blackops back then, I dunno tho. Those maps got old FAST.... Agghh I dunno what to do
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:52 pm

Not until late October.

From now until Battlefield 3 and MW3 I'm desperate playing my other shitty games. There's a reason I still play 2k and BO. Nothing else worth the shit to play. Uncharted also comes out in the early winter.

BO is moderately fun. I usually play serious for about an hour and then fuck around. I'll try shooting care packages down to piss people off, over use my tomahawk, etc. I do like the "Mercenary mosh-pit" room when I'm bored with TDM. I've learned to enjoy Headquarters. Search is OK but you gotta have a good team for that. Demo is cool but too easy to spawn trap. Domination is still my fav when I have capable teammates.

The maps are pretty bad. So many shitty ones. Array, Cracked, Crisis, among others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:55 pm

Nuketown? Size of Leroys penis?
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:58 pm

Hmmm, you think i should get back blackops? Or stick with mw2 with fallout 3 (current game from gamefly) I haven't even played mw in months but I'm tired of it, just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:01 pm

You should try Black Ops again. You haven't played that in a long time.

Nuketown is one of the few maps I sit up and get excited to play. It is the size of Leroy's penis but that's better than Array which is the size of Croatia. Which is fun with 5 v 5.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:09 pm

5 on 5 was epic on BF2, you get a map of the size of Liberty City in gta, and spend half the roud to get from point 1 to 2 on the other side of map. I thought that ea would have servers for 25 v 25.

I played the baseball game a couple days ago, felt like other than pitching and batting the cpu would play for me. Was fun, but I know about baseball only what I saw in movies. And there was no geek glasses wearing Charlie Sheen and fans didnt go mad singing Wild Thing. Cleveland Indians >
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:10 pm

I could try blackops again, gonna have to start over though. You gonna be on throughout the summer? Mines gonna suck so I'll be on a lot probably
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:14 pm

Except for a few days after July 4th I'll be here all summer brah.

ShitjustgotReal can't be saved on new PS3? smh

Not that it really matters since it will take you an hour to level up enough to get the famas or 74u anyway but still. He was a legend. I enjoyed watching some of your old matches on BO theatre. Inspirational.

Guess you'll be spraying with the MP5 for a few days.

Battlefield is usually 10 v 10 or more. You got unlucky with that Hrvoje. Some people think Battlefield is boring, though. You wouldn't be alone in that opinion.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:17 pm

Nope, shame. Johnwallball is dead too. I got some cleverness left tho. I'll prob be using shotguns only though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:19 pm

it was boring, like everyone is a camper and the game playes in slow motion.
but the story was a huge letdown, kinda like the cod games on ps2, you get no explaination whatsoever
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:22 pm

Few things piss me off more than some fgt spraying the SPAS with a silencer.

I refuse to delete JohnWallball off my friends list. His overall record on 2k was about 150-5.

Again, legendary.

You didn't give Battlefield enough of a chance Hrvoje. You played it for about 2 hrs and said no mas. There's too many snipers but that's it. Although that's a game where you have to play with friends or it gets old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:26 pm

So what about KingKoopa*** (insert 3 numbers)? also lost?

i played through the story mode, it was so bad, and the initial online experience was even worse. and there was no splitscreen so i sold it after a week
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:33 pm

Yep, I had like 8 psns and theyre all gone. I might try to save Johnwallball. The name is just too good. The blackops record/k.d is easy to get back anyways
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:07 pm

The storymode for Battlefield was fairly pointless. You basically just go from one place to another shooting people.

Splitscreen online lol. That's a good thing not to have that. I don't see how people can play on that.

I'll still never understand how people like Leroy can get their high kill streaks constantly on COD. I struggle to get any higher than 6 kills in a row. Leroy can get his chopper and dogs almost every time like it's nothing.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:48 pm

The keys are good reaction times, hand eye coordination and Internet (my Internet sucks ass). Tactical button layout will help A LOT too
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:20 am

Bryan wrote:
Bounce wrote:
please explain why you arent dwight or pau or dirk if your role isnt equal, instead of playing by his wish, and you get bums.
Whatever, tucking in your tail is fine for you, not for me, have your fun

I'm not using those caliber guys for three reasons

1. Those guys all have bad point guards on their team. Lakers = Fisher, Mavs=Kidd
The Bulls have a great PG that can keep up with inflated MP's on both ends of the floor.
For us (or anybody) it's crucial to have a good PG. Plus Noah is a good CPU guy to have inside and the Bulls
weakness is SG and Dexter Arthur fills that role perfectly.

2. If I want to use a sexy big man I have the option create one in myplayer. That's on me. Boozer is a
serviceable player to use. Is it ideal? No, I wish I had a little different guy and on 2k12 I will create one so
I'm not in that dilemma again.

3. Our roles shouldn't be equal as it currently stands because I'm not on the same level as Ante or Dexter on 2k. There's no reason to lie to myself or deny it. I'm not very good at the game and we need to accommodate the better players like Dexter and Ante with what team we use. It's pretty simple.

All I'm saying is things aren't as unequal as you suspect. They were when we first started but we've adjusted. If you're worried about having a boring role we can rotate guys in and out so we only run with 3 man crew each time. In three man crew nobody is left behind. I just miss having you around and chillin with you on PS3. That's all. To me, that outweighs my role on some video game crew.

^^ This...

Bryan is playing a tough position too, but when you're a pg/sg, you have to have a 85-95 player so you can keep up defensively and offensively on the court with 99 6'6 pg's...

Bryan don't even bother, I'll always be a hog in his mind etc.

Haters gonna hate, but our way works so I don't care what anyone is gonna say, screw the haters...

Look at this way Bounce, yea your way, the way were everyone "gets shots etc" isn't obviously working...

Our way = we're playing this shit for like 1 month already, we having fun, especially when Bryan, myself and Dexter are playing and another thing we have really good score (except on ALR when we had like 5 and 28...) 21and 21, yesterday it was 21 and 19, but Dexter wasn't playing for 2 games...

Bounce, you don't need to bash me after this post, you clearly are seeing things different then we do, but if you didn't experienced some things you shouldn't be talking and you shouldn't be comparing Live 10 and 2K11, in 2K11 my PG play is far more superior than in Live 10, no matter how gay this sentence sounded right now...

Justin was really good yesterday, Rose was mediocre, Boozer too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next