ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'

Go down 
+6
Paul
HotBodilyFluids
Goldielox
Leroy
Bryan
Ante
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ante

Ante

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:28 am

Another thing, all teams in real life, all of their players have roles, example 2008 Celtics
(all of them need to defend of course, I know you know these things, but I'm comparing here)
Rondo = distribute
Ray = score
Pierce = score
KG = leader on D and score
Perkins = defend, rebound and run

Dexter = score, score, defend
Me = pass, defend, score
Bryan = defend, rebound, score

Bryan gets a lot of looks, but he passes them a lot because they always double him, seriously, they always double him if they don't then he makes a really nice post move and scores...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:37 am

Bounce wrote:
I dont count him.

Typical...

I used to blow up on these things...

Not anymore...

I know you hate me and Dexter...

After all this hate, who would want this guy on our crew which is successful right now?

Again Bounce breath, calm down when you see this then bash the hell out off me 1 more time Very Happy ...

I lol'd a lot on these three pages...LeRoy's the man...

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:53 am

Lol Leroy singing Let Me Love You, lmao

Anyways, for all y'all

J.Cole - Cheer up

Cheer up brahs...

New song, album 27th of September, the guy ROCKS...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:33 am

Bryan wrote:
The storymode for Battlefield was fairly pointless. You basically just go from one place to another shooting people.

Splitscreen online lol. That's a good thing not to have that. I don't see how people can play on that.
I meant offline split screen, like on CoD, when you can play 4men, all the gamemodes like TD, CTF, FREE FOR ALL, and others. That was huge on MW games, and was sad that BF2 didnt had it.
Sad to se KingKoopa gone, I was lucky that my Psn login was saved on us.playstation.com so I could just take it from there and write it back on ps3. Now I can again enjoy the NBA Draft Combine 2k10 if I want to, thanks to (unintentionally) saved login info.
Also Bryan I'm not sure why your teammate responded in a 5 post combo, I was talking to you, not some randoms with irrelevant opinions. At least you dont have to invite me anymore to play with morons because God forbid I knew a suggestion after 75 games played on 2k11 crews, and knew few things that work.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:16 am

Tonight at 3:30, 3:45 ET...

Dexter, please be there!
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:55 am

i'll try
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:40 pm

Good...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:35 pm

u two getting online or what?
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:50 pm

I was, Bryan wasn't online, I was look...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:11 pm

bummer, oh well nxt time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:22 pm

Happy birthday Nibbles <3
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:33 pm

smh I didn't know Dexter was getting on today. I just assumed since he wasn't on the last few days that Monday was probably the next best chance. I've missed Dexter Arthur very much in his absence.

Nice to see Ante and Hrvoje have communication. Someday you guys will sit in a pub following an A2 league game and hash your problems out and have a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:42 pm

I'm getting my ps3 later today/tomorrow lol
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:53 pm

^lovely.

"The Return"

It's been awhile since you played PSN for an extended period of time. Probably April if memory serves right.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:52 am

Can't play tonight...As I said, I can't play on Mondays...

Tomorrow I can...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:06 am

^you've never said you couldn't play on Monday's until now.

Hopefully we can play Tuesday. We haven't played much in the last 2 weeks. A real shame IMO. Especially since that means I've had to play Black Ops more and I generally dislike that game.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:23 pm

I can play tomorrow, I always said I'm going out on Mondays...

Oh, Dexter, be there, tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:14 pm

I'll be there Tuesday. The earlier we can play the better since I'll have to leave at 6PM ET or so but I can play before that as much as you guys want.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:08 am

Okay I'm back and I got blackops. My connections is a 2 bar everytime so I'm like not having fun at all. But w/e add me: iMakeHerSayLeo
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:49 am

Lol, iMakehHerSayLeo, I read it IMakeHerSayHello lol

Bryan, be online at 3 ET...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:24 am

^you could get on before that IMO but 3ET should be OK.

Leroy has the best names. I was just on Black Ops. I'll sign back on and add you.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:28 am

Lol damn, I'm ragequitting to bed for the night. Watch some games I played in theater. Seriously have people gotten stupider? Lol
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:22 am

I can't watch your games in BO theater until you accept my FR.

Believe me, I tried to watch already. ;0

People on PS3 are generally retarded. I just had an epic TDM on Villa where I camped the shit out of that upstairs building between A and B domination. I was laying under the table that's up there, standing on top of the table, etc. Dumbasses just kept coming.

Of course after the match I get cursed out on mic but why keep going up there and feeding me kills? That's their problem IMO.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:03 am

Bryan wrote:
^you could get on before that IMO but 3ET should be OK.

Leroy has the best names. I was just on Black Ops. I'll sign back on and add you.

Nah, playing soccer with my friends, haven't played it for a while lol...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:30 am

You could be on earlier than that. That's like 9PM your time. You have all damn day to play soccer. You aren't in school right now. I make sacrifices to get on in the afternoons.

Of course, this is all dependent on Dexter Arthur getting on. Without him, there's no DD. I wish we had another 1-2 guys. Preferably 1 more scorer and 1 more big guy player. When Dexter isn't on we basically can't play. alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next