ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'

Go down 
+2
Goldielox
Ante
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Will the D'D comeback succeed?
Precisely
Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_vote_lcap80%Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Indeed
Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_vote_lcap0%Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Who giz a sht
Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_vote_lcap20%Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ante

Ante

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 2:07 pm

Oh, for me it's tonight, for Bryan it isn't, so they will understand it...

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:08 pm

lol, I love Bounce's explanation of his edit in the small font.

I also love how the Spurs are trying to give Tony Parker away in the draft. Dude is 29 years old and is treated like he's washed up. He could be very good in the right situation still.

Josh Smith is apparently on his way out of Atlanta. Would love Boston to sneak a trade for him. Young, athletic players ftw. His shooting range is 5 feet but that's why we got Ray and Paul "Peers"

I hope Dexter was having a laugh about not playing online next year. That would suck. I would love to see DD rise to new heights on 2k12 since leagues are dead.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:19 am

He was joking, he'll play no worries...

I love your sig, amazing...

Boozer is like, yeah coach,

14 punch it is!

Rose: I'mma dunk on your ass you 6'10 PG, Dexter: "pussy nigga"

Today we play again, I don't have to play my cousin today Very Happy ...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:39 pm

We play in an hour?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:15 pm

D-League draft today...

Bogut is the best I-can't-believe-he's-quietly-available trade piece right now - could the misery in Milwaukee finally end???
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:44 pm

Ante wrote:
We play in an hour?

Once 4PM ET came I gave up on you guys. I couldn't play quite as late today because I wanted to finish some stuff before the draft tonight.

It pretty much is a D-League draft tonight. Next year will be amazing but this year is dreadful. If I had a pick in this draft and Bogut was really available I'd give up any pick to get him. Bogut is still a top 3 center. He's a bit injury prone but a change of team could help that.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:18 pm

/waiting for Bojan Bogdanovic to get drafted/

Can you play crew on Friday, Ante?

Dexter wasn't on earlier either so no worries.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:36 am

I can play tonight...

Kyirie Irving is a stud believe me, this draft is underrated man...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 7:29 am

Probably the worst draft ever, however majority of picks can become decent role players on their D-League affiliated teams Sad
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:06 am

I'm with Hrvoje on this one. Horrible draft. Who knows if Irving is good or not. He barely played last year in college. He could be CP3-like or he could be Andre Miller. The fact he was the first pick says it all. In a normal year he would have gone 6-10 IMO.

And don't get me started on the last 15 picks or so of the 2nd round. Talk about just throwing in the towel. I understand the concept of taking a flyer on an international guy and checking on him in a couple years but come on. I was expecting to see Ante Markoc possibly go late in this draft. I would feel better about his potential in 2-3 years compared to some of these clowns.

I did like Portland acquiring Felton. I also liked Dallas getting Rudy Fernandez. Good insurance policy in case things don't work out with Caron Butler.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:30 am

Bryan wrote:
I'm with Hrvoje on this one. Horrible draft. Who knows if Irving is good or not. He barely played last year in college. He could be CP3-like or he could be Andre Miller. The fact he was the first pick says it all. In a normal year he would have gone 6-10 IMO.

And don't get me started on the last 15 picks or so of the 2nd round. Talk about just throwing in the towel. I understand the concept of taking a flyer on an international guy and checking on him in a couple years but come on. I was expecting to see Ante Markoc possibly go late in this draft. I would feel better about his potential in 2-3 years compared to some of these clowns.

I did like Portland acquiring Felton. I also liked Dallas getting Rudy Fernandez. Good insurance policy in case things don't work out with Caron Butler.

It would be a dream come true I love you ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:40 am

2nd round was a joke, I guess they put all names in a hat and each team chose a random name from there.

Including favorites like Targuy Ngombo who plays in Qatar or sth, and Isaiah Thomas just for the name LOL's...

First 15 or so might have a shot of becoming something, others won't see much bench time, not to mention playing time...

23rd pick Nikola Mirotic has a 4 yr contract in Spain, great choice Bulls, you might get him in 5 years... they should've better choose the Forfeit Pick option from NBA Live
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 10:16 am

Nikola Mirotic = Boozer replacement in 2015

Orlando drafted some guy in the top 10 a few years ago that never showed up. Always fun to waste first round picks.

The pick of the night was made by the Lakers.

CHUKWUDIEBERE MADUABUM
http://www.nba.com/draft/2011/prospects/chukwudiebere-maduabum/

Averaged 0.7 pts per game in 3 appearances for the Bakersfield Jam of the D league. I mean, come on. Like Hrvoje said, just forfeit the pick video game style at that point.

The NBA draft could be 1 round and I'd be fine with it. Some years the 2nd round is relevant but last night was an embarrassment.

Hrvoje, are you going to be in Croatia A2 this year?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:27 am

^Orlando drafted Fran Vasquez. Better he didn't go there, the only points he scores were alleyoop passes from Ricky Rubio. And also he wouldn't be able to bring in the defensive presence like Gortat did for Orlando. That pick is wasted.

I like how Vucevic plays, saw a couple of USC games and he seems decent for a team like Sixers, and IMO is already better than Spencer Hawes, so that's an upgrade. I doubt that Kanter is that good as they make him look. Even though you gotta love The Undertaker introduction https://youtu.be/YE0LG-yLgrY

I haven't made any plans yet, it's still too early, in a couple of months I'll see what's going on...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:39 pm

I'll come in 20 mins guys....
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:16 am

smh something came up and I had to leave earlier. I really wanted to play, too.

#sadface

Crax wasn't on again when I was on. He must be filming this week.

I'm planning to stay home all weekend and do school BS so hopefully Sat or Sun we can hook up for a few games. If not, there's always next week.

Maybe for 2k12 we should lose the DD name. I'd be fine with simply being "Croatia" or something that incorporates Croatia into the name without being lame like Cro Sensation.

Or we can stick with DD.

-------

https://isbaleague.darkbb.com/viewtopic.forum?t=130
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40