ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'

Go down 
+2
Goldielox
Ante
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Will the D'D comeback succeed?
Precisely
Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_vote_lcap80%Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Indeed
Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_vote_lcap0%Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Who giz a sht
Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_vote_lcap20%Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ante

Ante

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:26 pm

With Dexter and Ante running the show Very Happy ...

Hehe...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:19 pm

Bounce wrote:
That depends whether they improve the current system, like a much bigger cap on creeted players, and I would need to play through the MP mode...

Yeah, I do wish there was better caps on player ratings on MP.

There needs to be stricter height restrictions first of all.

PG- no taller than 6'6
SG-no taller than 6'8
SF-no taller than 6'10
PF-no taller than 7'0
C- no taller than 7'2

That right there would eliminate 1/3 of the BS. And also, you can't play a MP out of his position. Once you lock him in to a position while in create mode, that's it. No moving over to a different position, etc.

-Nobody should be able to shoot threes over 85 rating. No PF or C should have speed over 60. There's so many small tweaks they could make to improve crews DRASTICALLY. It's already fun but it's too bad we have to be so picky about who we play. But that's the only way to play the mode IMO. When I create my PF for 2k12 I won't even use him unless the other team is spamming with a big guy. I enjoy using the real life players.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:33 pm

Hopefully we can get some crew action in on Friday.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:27 am

I can't play tonight...

Sad ...

^^

I agree with you Bryan, half of the abuse would be stopped...

I'm going to Zadar tomorrow too...We already in the quarter finals baby...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:08 pm

I thought you said "Friday, 100 percent I can play"

kids these days smh
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:22 pm

Zadar man, I'm not home, I'm sorry...

You know I never let you down...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:29 pm

It's OK....I still love you.

How's next week looking for you? Any tournaments or just normal life, occasionally going out type of week?
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:57 pm

<3

<3

I'm free as a bird this Sunday, on Monday I'm going out (my friends Iphone is great lol), yeah on Monday, summer Monday, trash party etc, tradition here in Split...

Tuesday free and free most of the next week yes, c ya on Sunday and after Monday a lot Wink ...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:04 pm

2k is truly pathetic, they put this video https://youtu.be/xrnhRagvzLU on http://www.2ksports.com/ and then write the following description:
Created by Hawks Phan. Big thanks to Johnyv47 for the Hawks Phan logo. His channel can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/user/johnyv47 Also, thanks to all the patchers whose works were used in this video. All of the mods (cyberfaces, custom accessories, jerseys, courts etc..) in this video work ONLY for NBA 2k11 PC. They wont work on the console versions so please read this before asking. Finally, thanks to Bnic for all his help, his channel can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBnicolas

what's the point of having a video advertising your game if pc mods are basically featured throughout the video? so what they take credit for being a failure in delivering the details like faces and accessories?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:58 pm

I won't be playing Sunday but I guess Tuesday is the next opportunity. #smh

Dexter Arthur probably needed the rest since he carries us most nights anyway. He's our Dirk. He needs to play well for us to win.

2k has been pathetic for years. Low rent company but they do make a good basketball game. Nothing else IMO.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:26 pm

You and me needed rest too, you for your D and pure will, and me leading the team and the will to WIN...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:00 pm

^I needed some rest but I'm ready to go now. I need to hit the practice floor with West and Boozer again sometime before we play next. West's release is REALLY quick offline in practice mode but it doesn't seem that way online.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 6:15 pm

IMO it's the same, can't remember, I gotta play some online with the Hornets when I get some time...

Just came home, #tired...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:00 pm

Tuesday it is...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:41 am

Hope so. I'll plan for it and be ready.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:18 am

I'm BACK tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

FASTEN your sitbelts folks,

Ante Rose is coming!
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:45 pm

Dexter Arthur might be rusty. Could be an issue the first game back. Rose may need a good game to pick us up.

I better change the team back to the Bulls if Ante Rose is coming.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:25 am

Ante Rose is coming, ready to knock some people out, if Dex is rusty, I'll be the man...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:54 pm

Are you ready?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:58 pm

I was born ready.

Dexter Arthur channeling his inner Dirk in the 4th quarter of games. So proud of this team.

I'm terribly sad that one of my best games of my career was all for not as we lost the game.

10 pts, 14 rebs, 4 assists, 2 blocks

^For my ability and my role on this team it doesn't get any better than that. I had some good games today in our wins, though. Rose had some good games in challenging matchups.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:34 am

^^ I agree, great day for DD...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:55 am

Be online tonight @ 2 ET please...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:16 am

Tonight @ 2pm? Very Happy how's that making any sense?

edit: explanation below in small font Sad

Last edited by Bounce on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:20 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : edit: I see you miss the point, "2PM" doesn't fit with "tonight", 2pm is the middle of the day, its either using the proper time zone or not saying 2pm and tonight in the same sentence)
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:04 pm

I gotta play my cousin at 4:30 ET...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:57 pm

explained it better above

it would be nice if Bucks would actually offer Bogut for 2nd pick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next