ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not a big deal but...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bryan

Bryan

Not a big deal but... Empty
PostSubject: Not a big deal but...   Not a big deal but... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:49 am

In the future, if we're playing a laggy game and you continue to pound on L2 R2 during my free throws, I'm going to quit the game and just give you the win. You pretty much can't make a free throw with the lag and the screen rattling. It's like trying to hit a free throw during a laggy crew or team up game. It's basically luck. Why anyone would do this in a lagfest game, is beyond me but I'm not judging. I certainly wouldn't do it. I don't distract the free throw shooter ever.

Again, not a big deal. Just throwing this out there. If you ever see me quit, you'll know this is why.

Thanks for your time.

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Not a big deal but...   Not a big deal but... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:53 am

I agree...
Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: Not a big deal but...   Not a big deal but... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:23 am

I love you.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Not a big deal but...   Not a big deal but... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:08 pm

give me nate pls
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Not a big deal but...   Not a big deal but... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:22 pm

oh and i cosign, freethrows are hard enough to time already, that ain't helping
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Not a big deal but...   Not a big deal but... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:27 pm

Hi Vince. Great Shake screen during a laggy game. I'm thankful for that.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Not a big deal but...   Not a big deal but... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:30 pm

wtf...it wasn't lagging anymore when you shot...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Not a big deal but...   Not a big deal but... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:33 pm

it was lagging all the time, especially in 1st half when wade missed 3 of 4 with bad release due to lag + shake screen...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Not a big deal but...   Not a big deal but... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:05 pm

Serves you right for ditching me. Had you played in the Q nobody would have touched the L2 R2 on free throws. The Q is a friendly environment.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Not a big deal but...   Not a big deal but... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:09 pm

I wanted to lose to prolong my L streak to 3. Thats why I chose the Boston Garden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a big deal but...   Not a big deal but... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not a big deal but...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISBA League :: LEAGUE LOUNGE :: "U MAD BRAH" ROOM-
Jump to: