ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season 2 - Spurs trade list

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gost

Season 2 - Spurs trade list - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Spurs trade list   Season 2 - Spurs trade list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:23 am

Ante ask for tiago and ill give you haslem.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Spurs trade list   Season 2 - Spurs trade list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:25 am

I won't just Anderson and Bonner and Tiago for Dampier and Bynum and Powe that's it...

LOL Hrvoje, I will be fuckin loaded but whatever don't tell Bryan LOL...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Spurs trade list   Season 2 - Spurs trade list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:28 am

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Spurs trade list   Season 2 - Spurs trade list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:33 am

If the trade goes, then I'll get Haslem for Splitter but that ain't fair so I'll release Wilcox and give him to Hrvoje...Or you Hrvoje want my 2nd round FA pick? You choose...
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Spurs trade list   Season 2 - Spurs trade list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:34 am

i'll give u splitter, temple (or gee, who is better) and anderson for wallace, bynum and a bum
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Spurs trade list   Season 2 - Spurs trade list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:36 am

This is unbelievable , we have a fair trade there and you want to rape Wallace, no sir...Either that or ^^ or nothing, this is worse when I offer stupid offers in the past man SMH...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Spurs trade list   Season 2 - Spurs trade list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:41 am

Wallace is a tall center and Haslem isnt?
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Spurs trade list   Season 2 - Spurs trade list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:41 am

have i got to trade for players i don't need just 'cause you think it's fair?
i can take dampier, but i'll give you players worth his while, like bonner.
i'd like bynum, and i can give you anderson or gee or temple or whatever.
but i really don't know what to do with powe, and if i got to move players i like (splitter, blair) i want wallace in exchange.
capisc'?
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Spurs trade list   Season 2 - Spurs trade list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:42 am

Hrvoje wrote:
Wallace is a tall center and Haslem isnt?

well, at least he is a center Very Happy

give haslem to ante for wallace and then i'll give you splitter
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Spurs trade list   Season 2 - Spurs trade list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:45 am

This is just stupid...

Then Dampier and Bynum for Bonner and Anderson...

Hrvoje is offering you a great trade too, but I don't understand...And SMH you saying that Bonner is like Dampier, Bonner is averaging ZERO mins per game...

We have a deal now?

EDIT: How many times do I have to tell that Wallace isn't tradeable...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Spurs trade list   Season 2 - Spurs trade list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:47 am

Haslem is better than Wallace, ben is like a defensive guy and haslem can shoot (along with defense), and both are pf/c so that makes no logic whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Spurs trade list   Season 2 - Spurs trade list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:49 am

Yes, plus I wouldn't have done that trade and whatsoever...
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Spurs trade list   Season 2 - Spurs trade list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:57 am

Hrvoje wrote:
Haslem is better than Wallace, ben is like a defensive guy and haslem can shoot (along with defense), and both are pf/c so that makes no logic whatsoever.

now that i got at least a decent center, we can do that splitter for haslem trade, if u're still in the mood.
lovely how you and the kid think to know everything about basket and players worthiness and don't stop even for a couple of seconds to read other guys' opinions or views.
at any rate, now i can do the splitter - haslem trade, and i know that it's not a fair trade (meaning that i get a better player, rating-wise), at least not in the short run.
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Spurs trade list   Season 2 - Spurs trade list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:57 am

Ante wrote:
This is just stupid...

Then Dampier and Bynum for Bonner and Anderson...

Hrvoje is offering you a great trade too, but I don't understand...And SMH you saying that Bonner is like Dampier, Bonner is averaging ZERO mins per game...

We have a deal now?

EDIT: How many times do I have to tell that Wallace isn't tradeable...

yes, we have.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Spurs trade list   Season 2 - Spurs trade list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:00 am

The trade wasn't fair from beginning, but If I accept to send the offer, and I'm aware that I lose a better player, then why should anyone else be concerned that the trade isn't fair? To whom it isn't fair? Beside me? I suggested the trade, it's not like someone offered me the trade...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Spurs trade list   Season 2 - Spurs trade list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:00 am

We Croatians (a 17 yr old kid and a 22 yr old) know everything Laughing Very Happy Smile Cool Laughing cheers Basketball ...
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Spurs trade list   Season 2 - Spurs trade list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:06 am

Hrvoje wrote:
The trade wasn't fair from beginning, but If I accept to send the offer, and I'm aware that I lose a better player, then why should anyone else be concerned that the trade isn't fair? To whom it isn't fair? Beside me? I suggested the trade, it's not like someone offered me the trade...

i said i can do it, man.
i think we have different views about trades and so on, but i suppose it depends from the kind of league i was used to play in. this kind of trade that lasts only for a season so u don't have to look at salary, upsize, youth and shit is all new to me.
anyway, if you wanna do the trade we'll do it, simple as that
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Spurs trade list   Season 2 - Spurs trade list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:08 am

i mean, when i think about a trade the first thing i ask myself is:
as a real gm, would i do it?
(ie the ming trade)

but i'm startin' to see that this isn't the right thing to do with this kind of league.
as it seems, u can indeed teach new tricks to a old dog Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Spurs trade list   Season 2 - Spurs trade list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:32 am

Well that's a completely other thing, until we settle for playing the franchise, the age, contract, and rest of that stuff doesn't matter.

Offer Sent.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Spurs trade list   Season 2 - Spurs trade list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:38 am

For the franchise the only thing that will bother people is that they would be bored with a one team for 2 months etc. And if we have that type of league then I would prefer 12 min games...
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Spurs trade list   Season 2 - Spurs trade list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:47 am

10 will do.
and with a fantasy draft + trades u can build your ideal team, having to work on cap, players age and shit.
i really love it.
btw, offer accepted
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Spurs trade list   Season 2 - Spurs trade list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:04 am

I wouldn't want the fantasy draft, I don't like that...

I prefer this type but would like to try that without fantasy draft...

12 Mins would be great to me, Kenrick, Justin LOL...
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Spurs trade list   Season 2 - Spurs trade list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:08 am

i'd love the 12 mins too, but with a short league, 18 members, 8 mins x game we couldn't go through the whole regular season and had to do 1 game play off.
a league like the one i'm talkin' about requires more... dedication and patience.
it should last from november to may, each team playin' against the others two games.
it's three or four games per week mandatory.
no less, but no more too (so to keep it alive to the end) and it works better with 30 teams.
but we already talked 'bout it
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Spurs trade list   Season 2 - Spurs trade list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:29 am

Yeah, so here it would be a disaster...
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Spurs trade list   Season 2 - Spurs trade list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:56 am

you betcha
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 - Spurs trade list   Season 2 - Spurs trade list - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 2 - Spurs trade list
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2