ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leroy's Taste in Videogames

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NoLubeForU

Leroy's Taste in Videogames Empty
PostSubject: Leroy's Taste in Videogames   Leroy's Taste in Videogames I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:41 pm

"lalalalalalalal cod cod cod cod cod lalalalalalalalala cod cod cod"

....complimented with the annual shetty sports games that never really change.

/topic
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Leroy's Taste in Videogames   Leroy's Taste in Videogames I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:21 pm

sup cam

Madden was solid. No exploits
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Leroy's Taste in Videogames   Leroy's Taste in Videogames I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:28 pm

Epic thread out of nowhere...it gave me a chuckle. Everyone is always picking on King Leroy.

I just wish Leroy was on PSN. Every time I log in I check to see if he logged in or not.

Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Leroy's Taste in Videogames   Leroy's Taste in Videogames I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 11:50 pm

I'll be back in time for madden lol. Will be busy until then. Probably after too but ehh I can make time for sports games
Back to top Go down
NoLubeForU

PostSubject: Re: Leroy's Taste in Videogames   Leroy's Taste in Videogames I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:41 am

Leroy wrote:
sup cam

Madden was solid. No exploits

Neutral Who? A new bf?

Bryan? You want to rematch me in 2k? I own brah.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Leroy's Taste in Videogames   Leroy's Taste in Videogames I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:48 am

Who the fuck are you?
Back to top Go down
NoLubeForU

PostSubject: Re: Leroy's Taste in Videogames   Leroy's Taste in Videogames I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:51 pm

Bryan knows. For some reason he just hasn't caught on. Me and a half-back share the same first name. No more hints. Get fuck out. NOW

btw u scrubs need to get NBA Live this year. 2k had their chance. they're not even trying. I wanna own u guys for old time's sake.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Leroy's Taste in Videogames   Leroy's Taste in Videogames I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:02 pm

sorry, fam* lol

I hope live is better. lol @ that hint. Only person Bryan knows is Felix imo
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Leroy's Taste in Videogames   Leroy's Taste in Videogames I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:41 pm

I'm trying NBA Live before 2k13 this fall. 2k has completely turned me off.

I probably should get these hints but I don't lol. Felix was the love of my life. Perhaps I was blinded by his cuban glare and that's why I'm oblivious to these clues.

Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Leroy's Taste in Videogames   Leroy's Taste in Videogames I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:14 am

Smh. There was only like 3 of us that played live lol

Speaking of bball, I'll get 2k too. I saw my record on the NBA 2k site and I was thinking to myself, wow I really beat this game. They tried to keep me down and I beat them down
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Leroy's Taste in Videogames   Leroy's Taste in Videogames I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:51 am

Lol the dude told me to fuck off...Bryan only talks to nice people...
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Leroy's Taste in Videogames   Leroy's Taste in Videogames I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:06 pm

Random note but is there anything decent on gamefly? I'm playing 2k again lol. My player too Smh. My guy leads the league in asts, steals, and TO's. That's all I care about
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Leroy's Taste in Videogames   Leroy's Taste in Videogames I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:55 pm

^I haven't used Gamefly in like 6 weeks. My interest in video games is so low right now. I still have Tiger Woods 13 from gf and never play it. I haven't returned it because there's nothing I want to play. I'll send it back in a couple weeks so I can get NCAA Football 13.

2k12 is the only game I've played in the last 2 weeks. Nothing but team up and offline association. I've had some really good TU stat lines. I'm trying to get a triple double but I haven't done it yet. Not sure it's possible tbh. I mean, it's possible but the chances seem really small since you have to depend on other retards to be unselfish and then convert off my passes to rack up dimes.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Leroy's Taste in Videogames   Leroy's Taste in Videogames I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:19 pm

Oooooh right NCAA 13. Fuck it I'll pass. I'll spend my pass on madden lol

I don't think I'm getting Internet any time soon lol. so RIP my 2k12 career. 254 - 11. Johnwallball lives on
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Leroy's Taste in Videogames   Leroy's Taste in Videogames I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:44 pm

Ur record doesn't mean nothing...You couldn't do shit against good players in ISBA, you're like LeBron, crowning yourself before the crowning has been booked...
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Leroy's Taste in Videogames   Leroy's Taste in Videogames I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:39 pm

Wasn't I tied for the first seed? Or second? And I lost in the playoffs by default?

Remember when I would get 30 & 30 with 15+ steals against CPU? I can do that vs users, but you'd complain. Nothing glitchy either, just my reaction skills are beyond top notch
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Leroy's Taste in Videogames   Leroy's Taste in Videogames I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:42 pm

^you're overall record was good but you came up small in some big games. Your place in the standings was kinda fraudulent like mine was. I beat some of the lesser coaches but when it comes to the big boys like Ante, I melted. I did/do have a nice win streak over Paul and the Lakers that I treasure.

Leroy = chosen one
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Leroy's Taste in Videogames   Leroy's Taste in Videogames I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:23 pm

Ehh unfair to judge anyone from OA. Nothing about it worked

I'll stick to dominance in ranked games & other games with guys like me who dominate that.

I wish the match making was like madden, where the better players get matched against people in their level. I was in the top 50 on madden, my god those were the most stressful gaming sessions ever. Everyone always trying to exploit random shit that only works like half the time
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Leroy's Taste in Videogames   Leroy's Taste in Videogames I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:51 pm

2k needs lobbies for the love of God. Nothing pisses me off more than going into team up and having to wait while they "search for players." And I love when it locks you in and won't let you back out, even if the game only has 3-4 players in it. Or when you go in with a party and it won't let you be on the same team, even though the game isn't full. Thanks again, 2k. #Fuck

Crews > OA

OA was terrible. Made me never want to play leagues/OA ever again.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Leroy's Taste in Videogames   Leroy's Taste in Videogames I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:11 pm

I agree. No one smart uses public madden lobbies tho. It's always some "female" spamming shit with some sexual randomness and sites. Private lobbies being available at all times >>>>>

OA > Madden online franchise

Playing with the same default rosters thru the entire year may be the worst thing ever
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Leroy's Taste in Videogames   Leroy's Taste in Videogames I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:40 am

I know OA suck and everything, but you couldn't beat the big guns, fact my friend, fact...

I'm playing fallout new vegas on my PC and watching Falling Skies every day lol...I have 2 practices a day, sweet...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Leroy's Taste in Videogames   Leroy's Taste in Videogames I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 2:44 am

I still think Madden online franchise could be tolerable with the right people involved. Can't you input draft classes from NCAA to it? That would be nice for nerds like me who prefer college football over the NFL but still enjoy both.

I beat Leroy once with the Mavs in OA Smile

To his credit, he plays with about 60 percent effort in those games. At least that's how hard he played against me. I know what that man can do when he unleashes. His reaction skills/coordination is special IMO.

Off topic but Westbrook is a God on 2k12 currently. smh
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Leroy's Taste in Videogames   Leroy's Taste in Videogames I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:06 am

I don't know but he played hard against me, I remember when he went H.A.M. with Russell on me in the last minutes of the 4th quarter, was fun though, then in LA he got beaten heavily...

Yeah, but if properly used, CP3 is the best...
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Leroy's Taste in Videogames   Leroy's Taste in Videogames I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:35 am

I always go ham with russell lol, the game just never allows it to happen unless I dunk on the entire roster.

You realize that there are more PG's beside rondo and flopper right? Chris Paul is not the best one "if used properly" by a mile. Dwill, Walker, Livingston, Russell, Rose, All 3 of detroit's PG's, All of Philly's PG's, kyrie, Bayless, all shit on Chris Paul when "used properly"

Especially bayless & stuckey, they have always been the 2k gods
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Leroy's Taste in Videogames   Leroy's Taste in Videogames I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:42 pm

Westbrook is the best PG on that game right now. Not even close. He's quicker than everyone, he can dunk on everyone, and he's a good shooter. CP3 and Rondo have to play methodical, well thought out games to be great on 2k12. Any man, woman, or child can put up big numbers with Westbrook currently. Plus, Rose is out due to his injury, yet these retards never veto the Bulls. So fun having CJ Watson out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leroy's Taste in Videogames   Leroy's Taste in Videogames I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leroy's Taste in Videogames
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISBA League :: LEAGUE LOUNGE :: DUNKIN' DONUTS SECTION-
Jump to: