ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TRADE PROPOSALS HERE

Go down 
+6
Bounce
Luka
Leroy
mulac
Bryan
Ante
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cavsfan11

TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:10 pm

Bounce wrote:
bad offer tbh
How so? They get an upgrade with Gasol at the 5 and PG with Sessions. Its essentially Gasol for Gordan and Sess for Ariza, Okafur is included to match salary. I included the pick for Gordan as well.
Back to top Go down
Cavsfan11

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:14 pm

Bryan wrote:
It's not a terrible offer. Isn't Gasol's contract much bigger than 2 yrs 19 mil?

If you replaced either Sessions or Uzoh with a better player I would accept. In this deal you get 3 starters and they only get 1.5.

Not far away IMO
Its two, but let me make sure. I can take Uzoh out the deal and include Darko or Anthony Parker instead? That way its less cap they take on as well as better players.
Back to top Go down
Cavsfan11

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:24 pm

Gasols deal is for 2 years. I can take Uzoh out and either include Mo for more talent, Boobie for talent as a shooter and defender as well as an expiring, or Samardo Samuels who is a young PF, 5yrs 21million. Boobie and Samuels provide more cap relief as well as talent, Mo is talent, but has 3ys, 30 million.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:31 pm

Cavsfan11 wrote:
Bounce wrote:
bad offer tbh
How so? They get an upgrade with Gasol at the 5 and PG with Sessions. Its essentially Gasol for Gordan and Sess for Ariza, Okafur is included to match salary. I included the pick for Gordan as well.
How can be Okafor included JUST to match salary when he's better than anything you offer other than Pau.
Pau = Gordon
Ariza > Sessions
Okafor > Sessions
Your 3rd guy = worthless

They would go from a PG SG SF PF C lineup to PG PG SF PF PF.

And picks are mostly useless, a 67 guy wont change anything.

The trade is terrible, Hornets go from a very balanced team to a joke. They have Jack and dont need an upgrade if it means to lose EG to get another 70+ PG. And who would be their SF if they lose Ariza? A random bum?

You can find way more fair deals if you want to make one. This will never go through.
Back to top Go down
Cavsfan11

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:44 pm

Gordon is not a be all end all to the deal.
Here is another deal
CLE receives F Al-Farooq Aminu
NOH receives G Ramon Sessions
Both are expirings and backups, upgrades PG position for NOH and SF position for CLE.
Sessions is an upgrade over Jack because he is a better player and is younger.
This deal lets them keep Gordan, Okafur and Ariza as starters and they get an upgrade at PG.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:22 pm

^ approved on Aminu for Sessions swap.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:31 am

I'm not doing the Houston trade etc...

Approved, Aminu trade...

But I agree with others on previous trades, especially on NOLA trade, bad offer sorry...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:10 am

approve Aminu-Sessions deal
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:32 am

from OAtab

Quote :
The Grizzlies and the Nets agreed to a trade.
Mar 12

why doesn't anyone bother to ask if a trade can happen or not? #HailMary
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:27 am

This is a big concern, thoughts Hrvoje?
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:46 am

I'll log in as Nets and that should make the trade invalid, I think. I don't know what are the players involved, but every single trade has to go through here first even if it's heavily favoring the CPU team.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:52 am

^^ I agree, do it...
Back to top Go down
Luka

Luka

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:34 pm

Corey Brewer or Chris Andersen for Kings' 2nd round pick
Back to top Go down
darkllr

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:38 pm

okay..i need to do something im looking at moving my sg...stupid computer signed a dude to a ridiculous deal ..anyway i need a sg..ohh pac..i saw your earlier post about rando ..send me a valid offer..with griffin i might be willing,,but i need someone to control the ball so billups has to be part if i cant get cp3..wanna keep KG..anyway bro send me deal an i'll seriously consider it..right now im proposing bass for j rich from the magic..so magic owner ..if your on..let me know
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:42 pm

I know but Rondo and Chris Paul in one team, lol I'll think about it, it's not really normal to have that, but it would be fun lol...I'll think it through...
Back to top Go down
darkllr

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:52 pm

yeah that is crazy but if he can give me something worth it...has to be good cause i really want cp3..
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:27 pm

lol that was supposed to be a backup trade if Paul doesn't resign. No way it's happening now
#Nellieball
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:33 pm

Luka wrote:
Corey Brewer or Chris Andersen for Kings' 2nd round pick

I approve Brewer for 2nd round

#dump
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:35 pm

I know, I'm just doing my pipe dream, Paul and Rondo...Chris Paul for Rajon Rondo, well Rondo is great and I like his playstyle and everything, but the guy who wins a lot of close games for me is CP3...

I won't do it, it would be too #fantasy (too unrealistic) and too immature for me. No thanks.

I approve Bass for JRich...If Orl coach approves it...You can trade with CPU too you know...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:39 pm

Brewer yes, Birdman no. Chuck Hayes needs his minutes.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:40 pm

I approve Luka...
Back to top Go down
Cavsfan11

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:50 pm

CLE-ATL trade offer
Cavs receive
G Joe Johnson
F Marvin Williams
G Jerry Stackhouse
Hawks receive
F Pau Gasol
F Christian Eyenga
G Daniel Gibson
Deal gives ATL legit center to pair with Horford as well as get them out of the contract of Johnson(4yrs,80 million) Eyenga helps to give them more youth at the 2/3 position. For Cavs, they get a solid perimeter scorer in Johnson and add Marvin who will provide help at 3/4
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:58 am

I approve...
Back to top Go down
darkllr

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:07 am

BASS, WHos a pf ovr71. etwaun moore SG OVR69 for pf yi jianlian pf ovr 67 and anthony morrow sg ovr 67 sg .. both are from the nets.. i havent heard from jupiter yet thats why i proposed this trade..let me know
Back to top Go down
Luka

Luka

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:47 pm

Cavsfan11 wrote:
CLE-ATL trade offer
Cavs receive
G Joe Johnson
F Marvin Williams
G Jerry Stackhouse
Hawks receive
F Pau Gasol
F Christian Eyenga
G Daniel Gibson
Deal gives ATL legit center to pair with Horford as well as get them out of the contract of Johnson(4yrs,80 million) Eyenga helps to give them more youth at the 2/3 position. For Cavs, they get a solid perimeter scorer in Johnson and add Marvin who will provide help at 3/4
Disapprove.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRADE PROPOSALS HERE
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next