ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top of the World Ma' #BATTLELA: The Punishment

Go down 
+3
Paul
Bryan
Ante
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Goldielox

Goldielox

Top of the World Ma' #BATTLELA: The Punishment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top of the World Ma' #BATTLELA: The Punishment   Top of the World Ma' #BATTLELA: The Punishment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:09 am

Nice knee pads Ante, playing center on default pro is too easy, you can average a 30 and 15 and 5 blocks with 60 rated stiff
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Top of the World Ma' #BATTLELA: The Punishment   Top of the World Ma' #BATTLELA: The Punishment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:11 am

I'm playing on all star sim brah...I played first 25 gms on default pro, then it become too easy, so I put All star Sim and it's hard you know, he's 81 rated brah, in the playoffs he was 79, and now in season 2 he's 81 rated, his bulls lost to the magic fgts cheesing bs in the 2nd round 4-3, game 7 was so fucking hard, Rip and Dwight Howard>
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Top of the World Ma' #BATTLELA: The Punishment   Top of the World Ma' #BATTLELA: The Punishment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:11 am

I have a PG on 2k12...Bryan Arthur. Currently backing up Nash and its terribly boring. I've played like 3 gms. I prefer my Sue Bird experience better.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Top of the World Ma' #BATTLELA: The Punishment   Top of the World Ma' #BATTLELA: The Punishment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:12 am

Bryan wrote:
^sounds like Dexter Arthur....he could do it all...run the point, play SG, play SF, etc

Solid defender, awesome three point shooter.

Hopefully Smalls doesn't have the nose candy problem that Dexter Arthur had though.

Smalls can't shoot 3s whatsoever, slasher type fgt, does everything else tho
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Top of the World Ma' #BATTLELA: The Punishment   Top of the World Ma' #BATTLELA: The Punishment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:14 am

^^ Same, I have pg Ante Markoc, played 1 game with the Bobcats with Kemba, boring...

Center is much more fun...
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Top of the World Ma' #BATTLELA: The Punishment   Top of the World Ma' #BATTLELA: The Punishment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:15 am

Lol @ actually playing my player. I think I'm done with this game if activity dies more. Will miss stat padding, will forever treasure the memories/pics etc
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Top of the World Ma' #BATTLELA: The Punishment   Top of the World Ma' #BATTLELA: The Punishment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:17 am

i can't be bothered with all star and sim, can't score more then 80 pts on 12 min quarters, fking bs, cpu teamates are retarded on anything above pro
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Top of the World Ma' #BATTLELA: The Punishment   Top of the World Ma' #BATTLELA: The Punishment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:18 am

I know, I haven't played since last week...I won't still since I got the cheese Knicks, gotta mentally prepare for that bs...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Top of the World Ma' #BATTLELA: The Punishment   Top of the World Ma' #BATTLELA: The Punishment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:25 am

I don't know why i play this mode, its so bad, haven't improved or fixed anything since 2k11, 2k cunts
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Top of the World Ma' #BATTLELA: The Punishment   Top of the World Ma' #BATTLELA: The Punishment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:45 am

Vintage end to the series, I seriously doubted it can end fair either way. Move on...
Back to top Go down
KJ

PostSubject: Re: Top of the World Ma' #BATTLELA: The Punishment   Top of the World Ma' #BATTLELA: The Punishment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:27 am

Bounce wrote:
Vintage end to the series, I seriously doubted it can end fair either way. Move on...

GREAT quote Bounce... im sure no matter who won the series there would have been a complaint... doesnt really sound like anything happened that was completely unfair, just some things happened that people didnt like...
Back to top Go down
KJ

PostSubject: Re: Top of the World Ma' #BATTLELA: The Punishment   Top of the World Ma' #BATTLELA: The Punishment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:29 am

And I guess congratulations are in order for Ante...
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Top of the World Ma' #BATTLELA: The Punishment   Top of the World Ma' #BATTLELA: The Punishment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:28 am

asterisk.

KJ should be champ IMO.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Top of the World Ma' #BATTLELA: The Punishment   Top of the World Ma' #BATTLELA: The Punishment - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:39 am

Bounce wrote:

I agree...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top of the World Ma' #BATTLELA: The Punishment   Top of the World Ma' #BATTLELA: The Punishment - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top of the World Ma' #BATTLELA: The Punishment
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2