ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lame Arguments Thread #ffs

Go down 
+9
Leroy
Bryan
Luka
Goldielox
El-Divin-Codin
jaybri
Ante
mulac
Bounce
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Team with the best record at the end of season is:
LAL
Lame Arguments Thread #ffs I_vote_lcap0%Lame Arguments Thread #ffs I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
LAC
Lame Arguments Thread #ffs I_vote_lcap38%Lame Arguments Thread #ffs I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
OKC
 0% [ 0 ]
CHI
Lame Arguments Thread #ffs I_vote_lcap62%Lame Arguments Thread #ffs I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 5 ]
other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Bounce

Bounce

Lame Arguments Thread #ffs Empty
PostSubject: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:44 am

16h and counting

Last edited by Bounce on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:14 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
mulac

mulac

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:14 am

Great article.

Wes is my only SG along with Barea ( who is too fukin small ) and with Malcolm Lee.
I got Varejao now at center and hes switching with Pekovic.It could be better but im okay with C spot.
2-spot is a huge problem at this moment.Ill try to work something out in off season.

Also about that NBA first team.I dont agree.

Rose over Paul with a team where you have Kobe and Durant ? Never.
Kobe who shoots 30 balls every game and Durant does the same and then you add Rose who does same shit.That would never work out.You need someone who can dish.
And wtf is this Dirk or LMA at center ? Howard or Bynum at center and put Dirk/LMA on 4spot.
That team would get outrebounded every game by 20.
But thats just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:23 am

The ALL-NBA team isnt supposed to play any games together, they are the 5 best players per G-G-F-F-C layout. I would place Rose and Paul, Durant and Dirk, and Bynum. Dwight is playing on one of 5 worst teams, and this is much like the MVP award where you are required to have a somewhat decent record.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:41 am

Great, it has some really funny moments, I love the mash up, your ideas are amazing, nobody can top this, you two shit on Tim Legler and the rest of the ESPN douches, they can only make up fact or fiction stuff and daily dime articles, Hrvoje and Bryan, the real ESPN and hopefully my #MVP_race is nice...

2 insider answers still give me #motivation #tryhard #CP3hate #stillunderdog...

^^I agree with Hrvoje...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:49 am

Are we getting the "MVPwatch: The Prom edition" on Friday, or it's gonna be pushed for Monday?
Back to top Go down
jaybri

jaybri

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:01 am

great post and hopefully i will get to play a user soon n get some attn towards the green machine even with a few ol cogs Smile top job on article
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:58 am

Lol can't believe you are still bad mouthing me even after I left Bounce ... As said before I didn't make an excuse I left exactly because of the reasons stated (need I remind you of your Balugik ultimatum again?).

As for the Houston Rockets after the initial slide I had an above .500 record with them and I loved the team. Lee fills in for Kmart quite well (check the stats, top 3 point shooter along with Raja) as for AJ he works well with Scola as Scola spreads the floor for him to work in the post and is quite good defensively (same or better as Dalembert, at least in 2k). And it was a long term plan with some moves planed in the FA.

As for #fantasy ... just give it a rest if people were more objective towards you all would recognize you as the King of fantasy trades this season with your Jamaal for Mayo trade ...

Again #hypocrisyFTW #getoverit #getoveryourself #selfproclaimedexpertonfantasymattersandkingofISBA

Jeez. Oh and also #ffs
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:03 pm

lovely article as always, Beazy signed extension ffs
Back to top Go down
Luka

Luka

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:45 pm

El-Divin-Codin wrote:
/cut/
The argument between you two is as stupid and meaningless as Ante vs everyone else. Damn, get over with it.
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:52 pm

Luka wrote:
El-Divin-Codin wrote:
/cut/
The argument between you two is as stupid and meaningless as Ante vs everyone else. Damn, get over with it.

I actually agree, so I see no reason why he should drag it on even after I leave. Smh.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:31 pm

CP3 could have easily been ahead of Rose. No doubt. I completely disagree about Bynum or D12 deserving consideration. Particularly Howard. The Magic are doing nothing and Kobe is clearly leading the Lakers right now. Especially after all the press that 101 point game received. To me the best 6 players in the OA right now are CP3, Rose, Kobe, Durant, LMA, and Dirk. After that you get a drop in class to guys like Melo, Westbrook, Blake Griffin, Bynum, Jeremy Lin, etc Wink

Minnesota looks good to me for next season. Rubio should improve nicely and the only weakness is SG. And it's not that Wes Johnson is bad, it just doesn't seem like a great fit. I didn't know Beasley signed his extension until I was researching yesterday. 6 yrs and 80 mil or something. Wowsa. He's damn good on this game though.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:34 pm

*expect Ante to place CP3 over Rose in MVP watch just to make up for your opinion here* Laughing
Back to top Go down
mulac

mulac

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:49 pm

Ye Howard is bad under this coach,Bynum is doing pretty good but okay Dirk and LMA are doign better.
But I still dont agree for CP3..he is leading in most stats this season and yet you put him behind Rose.Seems like you guys are teasing Ante.
But again..everyone have their own opinons.This is just mine.

About Twolves.SG spot is a big problem now and I will try to fix it via draft.
If that doesnt work out..I will make a deal with someone.

I overpayed B-easy but im gnna build around Rubio/Love and Beasley so I gave him huge contract.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:14 pm

Bounce wrote:
Are we getting the "MVPwatch: The Prom edition" on Friday, or it's gonna be pushed for Monday?

Yes you are, the prom edition...I'll prepare tomorrow late night, so it can be up to date...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:28 pm

Yeah they tease...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:41 pm

I don't think anyone is teasing you. Why is it so hard to accept that the best player on a team with best record who at the same time is the top scorer in entire league is #1 choice for someone (Bryan in this case)?
You make it seem like he chose Jrue over CP3. Question
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:43 pm

How is durant a top anything? He gets like 9 shots a game
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:11 pm

Bounce wrote:
I don't think anyone is teasing you. Why is it so hard to accept that the best player on a team with best record who at the same time is the top scorer in entire league is #1 choice for someone (Bryan in this case)?
You make it seem like he chose Jrue over CP3. Question

I accept his opinion, but I just don't think it's correct, and I respect his opinion...Is it wrong to have my own taste? I guess not...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:21 pm

So basically you're implying that Bryan is biased or is teasing you if he doesn't choose your boy? Awesome. Can't wait to see the great MVP watchlist.
Back to top Go down
KJ

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:21 pm

roflmao
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:22 pm

Leroy wrote:
How is durant a top anything? He gets like 9 shots a game

Dude must make 7 of them because his numbers are pretty good.

I stand by Rose > CP3

I wasn't overly impressed with CP3 in my latest matchup. Not the vintage CP3 I've seen in the past.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:24 pm

^why are you teasing again? You and your damn hate... smfh It's obvious that All-NBA team is Paul-Billups-Butler-Griffin-Jordan
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:28 pm

My own taste doesn't affect the MVP watchlist...And no, you clearly aren't reading what I've said correctly...

Do you know why you wasn't? Because you complain sometimes too much and I took only 8 shots so you wouldn't complain, he had 10 pts and 12 ast 0 turnovers...

He goes vintage when he needs to, ask Hrvoje, Paul, Dex, Leroy especially...

I just calm him down against you because you would've called him a hog etc...If I went vintage CP3 you would've left at halftime...

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:29 pm

Hrvoje you crossed the line stop it...
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:29 pm

I wasn't even aware he had good numbers

Russell is avging 17, 7, 3steals. Him > durant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lame Arguments Thread #ffs
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next