ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deeetroit Baaaasketballll

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ante

Ante

Deeetroit Baaaasketballll Empty
PostSubject: Deeetroit Baaaasketballll   Deeetroit Baaaasketballll I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:31 am

The Pistons made a lot of trades and made the team really good, the lineup:
Rodney Stuckey/Mario Chalmers
Rip Hamilton/Von Wafer/Terrico White
Paul Pierce/Thabo Sefolosha/Austin Daye
Chris Bosh/Charlie Villanueva
Ben Wallace/Matt Bonner

These are the 12 guys who will begin the quest: Detroit Pistons must be great again said Joe Dumars...After 6 straight conference finals, the Pistons never really had a chance (aging roster, Allen Iverson drama and rebuliding) to be back in the big picture...So now with this roster, oh boy they can do it, but they've been playing bad, bad performance vs the Wizards and @ the Q arena in Cleveland they lost, the Pistons are eager to make a statement with their great coach Ante Markoč and assistant John Kuester, Ante tried to implement the old Pistons slow and great defense style but the players aren't listening, looks like he will get back to his old style, play D and run run run...We'll keep you updated on the upcoming games, the Pistons are 5-4 now and 7th in playoff picture but the season is long, they have 21 games now to prove themselves although they had a great 3 0 start...
Back to top Go down
KingKongSuh90

KingKongSuh90

PostSubject: Re: Deeetroit Baaaasketballll   Deeetroit Baaaasketballll I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:08 am

There's nothing else better than hearing MASON the GREAT announce... I wish he woulda been there during the BAD BOYZ era!!!

GO PISTONS!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Deeetroit Baaaasketballll   Deeetroit Baaaasketballll I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:36 am

I agree, Mason tha man...
Back to top Go down
KingKongSuh90

KingKongSuh90

PostSubject: Re: Deeetroit Baaaasketballll   Deeetroit Baaaasketballll I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:13 am

After starting 3-0, the Pistons are on a 2 game losing streak. The only threats up to this point seem to be none other than RIP, PRINCE, and deteriorating BIG BEN. The "role players" such as Ben Gordon and Rodney Stuckey seem to not be in tune as they were in 2k11.

We are currently shopping players not named Hamilton, Prince, or Wallace.
Back to top Go down
KingKongSuh90

KingKongSuh90

PostSubject: Re: Deeetroit Baaaasketballll   Deeetroit Baaaasketballll I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:18 am

Bad Boys Nation reporter, Steven Lewis, interviewed a few of the Pistons after their humiliating loss on the road versus the Milwaukee Bucks this evening.

"This team is pathetic! I signed onto this team with high hopes that we would be in the upper echelon of the league by now. It is well proven that this organization has no plans of winning anytime soon. I can't wait to take my talents elsewhere," exclaimed SG Ben Gordon during a mini-press conference after Detroit's loss.

It is safe to say that he is pretty happy about the recent trade proposal by new GM Lorenzo Aquiningoc (KingKongSuh90). There is speculation on the intentions and end state that Aquiningoc has in mind. But, to be fair and quite honest, it can't get any worse than it is right now in Bad Boy Nation.

We asked PG Rodney Stuckey on his thoughts about the trade offer as well. "I have played my heart out night in and night out for the Pistons. I think the results will speak for itself. Why else do you think they let Chauncey (PG Billups, NYK) go a few years ago."

Quite interesting given the fact that was not why Billups is with the Knicks. Sounds like someone might view themselves a tad bit differently than the rest of the NBA world.

Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Deeetroit Baaaasketballll   Deeetroit Baaaasketballll I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:09 pm

why the hell did you give stuckey that idiotic contract, or was it cpu?
Back to top Go down
KingKongSuh90

KingKongSuh90

PostSubject: Re: Deeetroit Baaaasketballll   Deeetroit Baaaasketballll I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 3:06 pm

That was there before the Association started. I got a good kick from it too, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deeetroit Baaaasketballll   Deeetroit Baaaasketballll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deeetroit Baaaasketballll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISBA League :: LEAGUE LOUNGE :: TEAM FRANCHISES-
Jump to: