ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's Wonder About The Thunder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

Let's Wonder About The Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Let's Wonder About The Thunder   Let's Wonder About The Thunder I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:33 pm

Let's Wonder About The Thunder Header10

Game 1

Let's Wonder About The Thunder Game_110

Nuggets 50 - OKC 31

=======================================================================================

In the first game of the post-coach jeebs era, many of the Thunder fans left with a bitter taste in their mouth. Either by the pipe of toxic gas that burst prior to opening tip, or the dismal play from their beloved Thunder players. Kevin Durant led the team with 13 points (6/17 shooting) and the Thunder as a collective unit shot 1/18 behind the arc (a pathetic 6%).

"We got nervous when we were down and were just shooting shots. I felt somewhat responsible for us being in a hole and I kept on shooting. Russell was cold, Ray, Hardman, all of us... we just couldn't get it going." Durant said.

Carmelo continued a successful season thus far by scoring 20 points and proving a push late in the game to really increase the lead.

"Melo was good tonight" Sukan Centz, the coach of OKC said. "At first it seemed like it was going to be those two going at it the whole night but that was quickly dismissed. I blame myself. I have never really had a team with a talent like Kevin, so I didn't want to play the ball off him as much. I tried to get the other players involved but they looked as if they didn't even know what sport they were playing. I broke six clipboards, a picture of Bryan Hager, and a bottle of maple syrup after the game."

The Thunder hope they can bring more energy next game when they face.... you?

Back to top Go down
https://isbaleague.darkbb.com
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Let's Wonder About The Thunder   Let's Wonder About The Thunder I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:35 pm

He's back!!! *Crax voice*
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Let's Wonder About The Thunder   Let's Wonder About The Thunder I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:54 pm

OKC will be fine. Its a marathon, not a sprint
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Let's Wonder About The Thunder   Let's Wonder About The Thunder I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:11 pm

Definitely back, nice real comeback active Sukan Scentz Varnar post...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Let's Wonder About The Thunder   Let's Wonder About The Thunder I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:51 pm

ThunderWinThunderWin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Wonder About The Thunder   Let's Wonder About The Thunder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Wonder About The Thunder
Page 1 of 1