ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuck You LeBron James

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vince

Vince

Fuck You LeBron James  Empty
PostSubject: Fuck You LeBron James    Fuck You LeBron James  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:46 pm

Since I'm just so fucking bored...

Projected Starting Lineup:

Fuck You LeBron James  3750 Fuck You LeBron James  3171 Fuck You LeBron James  4342 Fuck You LeBron James  3247 Fuck You LeBron James  3847

Bench:

Fuck You LeBron James  4333.jpg?x=65&y=85&xc=1&yc=1&wc=164&hc=215&q=100&sig=gOgOg Fuck You LeBron James  4170 Fuck You LeBron James  3942 Fuck You LeBron James  4481 Fuck You LeBron James  4179.jpg?x=65&y=85&xc=1&yc=1&wc=164&hc=215&q=100&sig=iLhwAQmErt_

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

How are the Cavs going to do? Well Coach Vince is back again for another season with the Cavaliers. He already had great chemistry with some of the players such as Mo Williams, Anderson Varejao, Daniel Gibson, Anthony Parker, Jamario Moon, and even Leon Powe. He was asked how he think he would do in this new (ISBA) Season.

Vince: Well I think we will do fairly well. Just because LeBron is gone doesn't mean we can't be a decent team. I still have players that I coached a few seasons ago, and we have some new players that are pretty good. I like how we look on paper so far. I think we'll at least make the playoffs.

Maurice Williams also commented: Oh man...I think I'm about to get more shots this season. I like shots. Shots is what I do. Shots is what I can make. But I like how Vince coached the Cavs back then, and I think we're gonna do good.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st game: Fuck You LeBron James  Qq6jhhi515f6i5d38errfwyr1 @ Fuck You LeBron James  E4701g88mmn7ehz2baynbs6e0

The Cavaliers played 3 pre-season games against the Knicks, winning only 1 out of 3. Coach Vince was definitely nervous for the game opener, and that rubbed off on his players. The Knicks out-rebounded and defended the Cavs very well which is how they pulled the W.

Results:
NYK: 47
CLE: 39

Outstanding Players
Stoudemire: 13 points, 5 rebounds(1 offensive), 2 blocks
Jamison: 16 points, 6 rebounds(1 offensive), 1 steal

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck You LeBron James  E4701g88mmn7ehz2baynbs6e0 @ Fuck You LeBron James  Khmovcnezy06c3nm05ccn0oj2

The Cavaliers visited the Thunder in Oklahoma City for the second game. Cavs knew that this was going to be a very difficult game because of the coach, Kenrick Altidor. But also his fast paced system that he implements with every team he coaches. The game went to overtime because of a 3 from Mo Williams, but the Thunder just wanted the game more. The Cavs size was definitely an issue by looking at the rebounding numbers. Thunder: DRreb: 37, OReb: 8. Cavs: DReb: 36, OReb:3.

Results:
CLE: 57
OKC: 60

Outstanding Players
M. Williams: 20 points, 8 assists
Durant: 20 points, 4 rebounds(1 offensive), 1 block
Moon: 12 points, 5 rebounds, 2 blocks
Westbrook: 5 points, 9 assists, 4 steals

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck You LeBron James  Wd9ic7qafgfb0yxs7tem7n5g4 @ Fuck You LeBron James  E4701g88mmn7ehz2baynbs6e0

The Cavaliers come back home for a game against the Orlando Magic. These 2 teams are no strangers to each other. The Cavs were the underdog because Magic still had their core, while Cavs don't have their main offensive player anymore. The main factor during the game was defense. Rebounds did not matter for the Cavaliers as they surprisingly out-rebounded Dwight and the rest of the Magic. However Magic still came out of the game victorious.

Results:
ORL: 46
CLE: 39

Outstanding Players
Moon: 12 points, 4 rebounds
M. Williams: 10 points, 4 rebounds, 5 assists
Nelson: 11 points, 2 assists
Howard: 4 points, 16 rebounds(5 offensive), 2 blocks

Post-game Interview w/ Mo Williams:

Williams: Alright man we're on a 3-game losing streak. I do think some things need to change. I don't know if this team needs new players or a new coach, but something needs to change. That's all I have to say.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck You LeBron James  8xe4813lzybfhfl14axgzzqeq @ Fuck You LeBron James  E4701g88mmn7ehz2baynbs6e0

The Cavs are on a 3-game losing streak and were looking to change that this game. Size obviously still mattered in this game as the Rockets currently have the tallest player in the game. This was the Rockets' season opener, and finally gets to use a new system under their new Italian coach. This coach was no rookie, and he knows how to use his players. That didn't pay off though as the Cavs took their first W at home.

Results:
HOU: 48
CLE: 58

Outstanding Players
Yao: 10 points, 15 rebounds(6 offensive), 2 blocks
Brooks: 16 points, 2 assists, 1 steal
Jamison: 15 points

Post game interview w/ JJ Hickson:

Hickson: I want out of Cleveland!
- Read the whole article here.

FA RUMOR: The Cleveland Cavaliers are having talks with former Dallas Mavericks center, Erick Dampier. Dampier could possibly help the Cavaliers' defense and needed size.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRADE ALERT: Cleveland Cavaliers and Memphis Grizzlies make a surprising trade surrounding Daniel "Boobie" Gibson and Michael Conley.

Cavaliers receive: Michael Conley, Hasheem Thabeet, and DeMarre Carroll.
Grizzlies receive: Daniel Gibson, JJ Hickson, and Jawad Williams.

Cavaliers Depth Chart

Starters:

Fuck You LeBron James  3750 Fuck You LeBron James  3171 Fuck You LeBron James  4342 Fuck You LeBron James  3247 Fuck You LeBron James  1256623077.jpg?x=65&y=85&xc=1&yc=1&wc=164&hc=215&q=100&sig=WG8W.2qvksLU2eV4csc

Bench:

Fuck You LeBron James  4246 Fuck You LeBron James  4651 Fuck You LeBron James  3942 Fuck You LeBron James  3847 Fuck You LeBron James  3117.jpg?x=65&y=85&xc=1&yc=1&wc=164&hc=215&q=100&sig=Td.rctG_HFJdlRUe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck You LeBron James  E4701g88mmn7ehz2baynbs6e0 @ Fuck You LeBron James  793

After winning their first game at home against the Rockets, the Cavs are looking to ride the momentum and give the Grizzlies their first loss. This game wasn't meant for Jamison or Williams to score above 15 points, it was about defense and team-ball. The Cavaliers shot a bad percentage from the field(35%), but that didn't matter because they pulled out the W for the 2nd straight time, and gave the new Grizzlies coach their first loss.

Results:
CLE: 51
MEM: 41

Outstanding Players
Moon: 9 points, 2 blocks, 2 steals
Gay: 16 points, 4 rebounds, 3 steals, 3 blocks
Mayo: 15 points

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck You LeBron James  E4701g88mmn7ehz2baynbs6e0 @ Fuck You LeBron James  6knfe8lffkm40auemws7iev9m

Cavs on a 2-game winning streak, and looking to make it 3 against the Washington Wizards, being led by the rookie with lots of hype, John Wall. This is the 1st game coach Vince and Leroy have played against each other in a really long time. Back when LeBron James was still "the man" of Cleveland. Anyways, this game had some great back-n-forth action until the 2nd half where the Cavs started to pull away for the 3rd straight win. Size was not a matter anymore for the Cavs, and every game for them now seemed like a fair fight. They shot a good percentage from the field(53%), and overall played a great game.

Results:
CLE: 70
WAS: 60

Outstanding Players
Parker: 16 points, 6 assists
Williams: 15 points, 6 assists
Jamison: 14 points, 5 rebounds(2 offensive), 2 steals
Wall: 24 points, 7 assists
McGee: 10 points, 11 rebounds(4 offensive), 1 block

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck You LeBron James  Legngwiheii4eld1u0agakxhc @ Fuck You LeBron James  E4701g88mmn7ehz2baynbs6e0

3-game winning streak, and coach Vince is glad that he turned his luck around. This game was very crucial. These 2 coaches are very competitive, and one of them looks to win every time. One of these teams for sure will have their streak broken. Cavs(3), Hornets(2). Coach Vince and his star, Mo Williams, were worried about Chris Paul who has been taking almost over 50% of the teams' shots almost each game. Mo Will said before the game, "No worries, we'll just sag off Ariza who I think has been useless this season anyway, and get Moon to help me out." The Cavs started the game off with a great first quarter, out-scoring the Hornets 15-3. Talk about great defense. No surprise Chris Paul was the one who scored those 3 points. The game progressed, and Cavs still looking confident out there was outscored in the 2nd quarter, 16-13. As the game continued, Hornets decided to change the strategy to fastbreak after every rebound, and give the ball to Paul every time. This frustrated Cavs coach, Vince, and their defense fell apart. Coach Vince tried adjusting(his sliders), but apparently that didn't work. The game went to OT, and the Hornets win off of a fade-away shot from non-other than CP3 himself. Coach Vince walked out of the arena like LeBron James did after that one playoff series loss from the Orlando Magic.

Results:
NOH: 67
CLE: 65

Outstanding Players
Williams: 23 points, 8 assists, 2 steals
Paul: 32 points, 15/32 FG, 6 assists, 3 steals

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck You LeBron James  E4701g88mmn7ehz2baynbs6e0 @ Fuck You LeBron James  Qq6jhhi515f6i5d38errfwyr1

2nd game with the Knicks was going to be an exciting one. The Knicks have a new all-star player: Gilbert Arenas, and role players: Yi Jianlian and Adam Morrison. Mo share with the press before the game that he has a feeling Gilbert will have a good game, and that he will try to not make that happen. The game was a very close game, and an exciting one too. The Knicks played excellent defense, and held the 2/4 Cavs usual scorers under 5 points. In the last few seconds of the 4th quarter, Gilbert Arenas nailed a 3 with 14 seconds left. The Cavs knew who to give the ball to. Mo Will was that guy, and he nailed a corner 3 to send the game to OT. Coach Justin's reaction: "omg lol". Both teams struggled in overtime, but the Cavs pulled off the W. They would have a 5 game winning streak if they didn't lose to the Charlotte Pauls.

Results:
CLE: 52
NYK: 49

Outstanding Players
Williams: 17 points, 5 assists, 2 steals
Moon: 12 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists
Stoudemire: 22 points, 8 rebounds(2 offensive), 1 block
Arenas: 14 points, 5 assists, 3 steals, 2 blocks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck You LeBron James  E4701g88mmn7ehz2baynbs6e0 @ Fuck You LeBron James  832

This game started off slow for the Cavaliers, but they picked up their offensive game in the 2nd quarter to take the lead. They maintained that lead, and kept adding to the score deficit. The Cavs are on a new streak, but they would have a 6-game winning streak if they hadn't lost to the Hornets.

Results:
SAC: 52

Outstanding Players
Williams: 17 points, 3 assists, 1 block
Moon: 16 points, 1 steal
Conley: 9 points, 7 assists
Garcia: 16 points
Evans: 14 points, 3 assists
Thompson: 6 points, 13 rebounds(3 offensive), 1 block
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Fuck You LeBron James    Fuck You LeBron James  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:19 pm

Quote :
Coach Vince walked out of the arena like LeBron James did after that one playoff series loss from the Orlando Magic.
Fuck You LeBron James  SadMoWillams
LOL...I like the thread name...
I love how you mention what streak you would have if you hadn't lost vs the Charlotte Pauls haha...
Lovely bro...
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Fuck You LeBron James    Fuck You LeBron James  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:51 pm

Fuck You LeBron James  Qhhir6fj8zp30f33s7sfb4yw0 @ Fuck You LeBron James  E4701g88mmn7ehz2baynbs6e0

Warriors @ Cavaliers was expected to be a very interesting game, and it was. The considered underdog players were the ones that shined the most in this game, and it was surprising. The game looked like a possible blowout in the 1st, but the Warriors made it a contest after that. Both teams made it close up until the game finished. Right when the Cavs thought it was going to OT, there was still 11 seconds for the Warriors to make a shot to win. Jrue was handling the ball and shot it over Mo, but missed. Spencer Hawes grabbed the offensive rebound, and dunked it on Varejao's face. Cavs still had 7 seconds to make a shot. Mo found a VERY open space on the floor, but he unusually missed an uncontested shot.

Results:
GSW: 56
CLE: 54

Outstanding Players
Udoh: 12 points, 11 rebounds(3 offensive), 2 blocks
Holiday: 17 points, 4 assists
D.Wright: 13 points, 3/4 3pt FG
Moon: 18 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists

"Jrue=GOAT, Curry=Chump with a sloooooow release, thanks 2K" - Warriors coach.

Last edited by V1NC323 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Fuck You LeBron James    Fuck You LeBron James  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:12 pm

nice, proud of my bench, mo got his nuts squeezed by the wonder boy
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Fuck You LeBron James    Fuck You LeBron James  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:34 pm

Frankly, I've been impressed with the Cavs after the rocky start. They're right back to where they need to be.

Lovely thread BTW.
Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: Fuck You LeBron James    Fuck You LeBron James  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:16 pm

lmao classic thread.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Fuck You LeBron James    Fuck You LeBron James  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 9:58 pm

CHARLIE BELL HAS ARRIVED!

Fuck You LeBron James  3570

Sixers GM and coach, Bryan called Cavaliers management today about Ramon Sessions. Sessions lost his spot on the rotation after the Cavs acquired Mike Conley in the 6 player trade with the Grizzlies. Coach Vince said that Bell could find a spot in the rotation just like Leon Powe who actually rolls in the pick and roll play, unlike JJ Hickson.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FA NEWS

The Cavaliers are looking for another wing player to add to their roster from free agency. Who could it be?

Last edited by V1NC323 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: Fuck You LeBron James    Fuck You LeBron James  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:33 pm

Id say his name but I want to keep it a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Fuck You LeBron James    Fuck You LeBron James  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:56 am

Fuck You LeBron James  E4701g88mmn7ehz2baynbs6e0 @ Fuck You LeBron James  Zq8qkfni1g087f4245egc32po

The Cavs play the Minnesota Timberwolves for the first time this season. They played 1 pre-season game with the Cavs ending up on top. This game was expected to be close, and close it was. Up until the 4th quarter where the Cavs pulled away for the win. Even though T'Wolves rookie, Wes Johnson scored 29 points, the rest of his teammates didn't do so well.

Results:
CLE: 69
MIN: 62

Outstanding Players
Moon: 12 points, 5 rebounds
Parker: 10 points, 8 assists
Johnson: 29 points

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck You LeBron James  Zq8qkfni1g087f4245egc32po @ Fuck You LeBron James  E4701g88mmn7ehz2baynbs6e0

The Cavs come back home on a back-to-back game against the T'Wolves. The Cavs are expected to do very well as they are back in the Quicken Loans Arena. The expectation was wrong. The Wolves also surprisingly played outstanding defense on the Cavs better than the 1st game. Wes Johnson looked to play another MVP-esque type of game, and that's exactly how he played. He was nailing contested fade-aways, open jumpers...actually most of his shots whether contested or open went in. The Cavs coach started getting frustrated during the game, and we all know how that usually ends up. The game was very close, and it even went to overtime. In overtime, Cavs were missing a lot of open shots, and we're being very well defended. Wes Johnson took the last 3 shots for the Wolves in OT, and all were nailed. Down by 2, Cavs had a chance to put it to double OT. Mo was given the ball, he was open right on the paint for an easy 2. What happened? The ball didn't even hit the rim. (This is the 2nd time this season that Mo Williams missed a last second shot for either the win or to send it to OT.)

Results:
MIN: 62
CLE: 60

Outstanding Players
Johnson: 28 points, 3 steals
Williams: 13 points, 7 assists
Flynn: 13 points, 6 assists, 3 steals
Moon: 11 points, 10 rebounds(1 offensive)

Post game interview with Cavs guard Mo Williams:

"What do I have to say about tonight? I choked. Plain and simple, and I admit it........PLEASE DON'T TRADE ME!!! WES JOHNSON JUST HAD A GREAT GAME!! IT WASN'T MY FAULT!!!!" ----> Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Fuck You LeBron James    Fuck You LeBron James  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:44 am

Fuck You LeBron James  E4701g88mmn7ehz2baynbs6e0 @ Fuck You LeBron James  0295onf2c4xsbfsxye6i

Season opener for the Milwaukee Bucks, and Cavs have the advantage. Cavs took an early lead in the 1st quarter. The whole game stayed close the whole night with both teams going back and forth each possession. Neither team gave up, and wanted to win. Late in the 4th, when Cavs thought it was a done deal, Keyon Dooling was given the ball in the left corner and drained a contested shot over Mo Williams to send it to overtime. It didn't stop there, the game went to double OT where Mo Williams nailed a 3-pointer to go up by 5 and win the game for the Cavaliers.

Results:
MIL: 60

Outstanding Players
Williams: 17 points, 4 assists, 2 steals
Jamison: 12 points, 8 rebounds(1 offensive), 4 steals
Bogut: 14 points, 13 rebounds(2 offensive), 4 blocks
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Fuck You LeBron James    Fuck You LeBron James  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:58 am

Fuck You LeBron James  E4701g88mmn7ehz2baynbs6e0 @ Fuck You LeBron James  Qlpk0etqwelv8artgc7tvqefu

Cavaliers play the 76ers for the first time this season after getting off a win over the Milwaukee Bucks. The game was very slow to start for the 76ers because of Cleveland's good defense. That defense took the Cavaliers up to a 17-point lead by the end of the 1st half. The 76ers had a slight surge on offense for a comeback, but it was always stopped at 4-0/6-0. The 76ers tried a late comeback in the 4th, but it was TOO late. The Cavs bench saw extended minutes on the floor, and they were happy about that.

Results:
PHI: 46

Outstanding Players
Parker: 9 points, 3/3 3ptFG, 3 assists
Iguodala: 12 points, 3 assists, 2 steals
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Fuck You LeBron James    Fuck You LeBron James  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:48 pm

wtf is up with wes johnson hitting everything, those contested shot animations almost always go in for some reason
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Fuck You LeBron James    Fuck You LeBron James  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:53 pm

Goldielox wrote:
wtf is up with wes johnson hitting everything, those contested shot animations almost always go in for some reason

Maybe he got Wes' release down. The contested shot has the same release point as the regular shot. So that's probably just it
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Fuck You LeBron James    Fuck You LeBron James  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:56 pm

Fuck You LeBron James  0295onf2c4xsbfsxye6i @ Fuck You LeBron James  E4701g88mmn7ehz2baynbs6e0

2nd game against the Bucks with the season, with the Cavs winning the 1st one. Bucks looking for redemption after Mo Williams won it for the Cavs last game. Well Cavs are back in the Quicken Loans arena after a 2-game roadtrip to Milwaukee and Philadelphia. The Bucks redemption would be really hard to accomplish at the Q. Bogut and Co. tried really hard to get a decent lead, but Cavs were just more determined in the game. The Bucks were down by 10 going into the 4th, and knew they needed to hustle. Score was 57-62 Cavs with 32 seconds left. Mo was double teamed on the top of the key, and Jamison was open on the left wing and had a chance to kill the game. Open shot missed, and luckily Dampier was there for the offensive rebound. Passed back to Jamison who got double teamed instantly, so he tried passing it off to Mo but Delfino intercepted the pass. Delfino dribbled up the court and nailed a 3-point shot to bring the Cavs lead down to 2, but it was again too little too late. Mo hits the last 2 free throws to end the game.

Results:
MIL: 60
CLE: 64

Outstanding Players
Williams: 19 points, 9 assists, 1 steal, 1 block
Jamison: 13 points, 4 rebounds(1 offensive), 1 block
Bogut: 20 points, 7 rebounds, 2 steals, 1 block
Ilyasova: 12 points, 6 rebounds, 1 block
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Fuck You LeBron James    Fuck You LeBron James  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:23 am

Fuck You LeBron James  E4701g88mmn7ehz2baynbs6e0 @ Fuck You LeBron James  Ifk08eam05rwxr3yhol3whdcm

The Cavaliers who had a 2-day break, visit the Dallas Mavericks. Coach Vince knew Dirk Nowitzki was going to be a problem, and tried to make a gameplan before the game. However he also knew that Mavs were going to be a little rusty. Game started off very good for the Cavs, having a 12 point lead by the end of the 1st quarter. While holding down the Mavs under 10 points. The Mavs made a comeback in the 2nd quarter and cut the Cavs lead down to 6 going into the 2nd half. Cavs stayed calm, and took another huge lead in the 3rd with Mo Williams leading the way. During the 4th, Mavericks took a 1-point lead, but then Cavs went on a 6-2 run to end the game. Surprisingly, Cavs didn't make at least one 3-point field goal.

Results:
DAL: 47

Outstanding Players
Williams: 22 points, 5 assists, 1 steal
Nowitzki: 20 points, 7 rebounds, 1 steal

----------------------------------------------------------

LEON POWE

Fuck You LeBron James  09126d3bb49c4f23a3e7ce0c1cdc2ed0

Leon Powe has been impressive lately. Possibly could be moved as the main backup PF with Dampier getting demoted, and Varejao moving back to the center position.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Fuck You LeBron James    Fuck You LeBron James  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:45 pm

Fuck You LeBron James  G9agfgof0kzui4u445wrsj3e5 @ Fuck You LeBron James  E4701g88mmn7ehz2baynbs6e0

The Phoenix Suns finally get to play the Cleveland Cavaliers this season. Game started off very slow with both teams scoring under 10 points in the 1st quarter. The Suns played halfcourt offense more than their usual up-tempo offense. Cavs were up as much as 9 points, but the Suns made a comeback in the 4th to make it a close contest. Steve Nash nailed a corner 2 with a minute left in the game. Both teams missed all their shots in that last minute, and it came down to 2 free throws by Jamario Moon.

Results:
PHX: 48
CLE: 50

Outstanding Players
Nash: 12 points, 7 assists
Williams: 14 points, 4 rebounds, 5 assists

Coach Mike of the Phoenix Suns after the game - "...this might be my last season"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuck You LeBron James    Fuck You LeBron James  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuck You LeBron James
Page 1 of 1