ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game

Go down 
+5
Bryan
Steve Nash's Son..
Ante
jeebs9
Paul
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul

Paul

No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game  Empty
PostSubject: No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game    No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:08 am

That D next to my team means I quit the game. I wasn't disconnected. Yah I admit I quit. Call me a quitter, unsportsman like, hater, weak, whatever. I can handle a loss or a blowout..

I just can't play like that.

Fastbreak 3s..

Fastbreak dunks and layups..

Stealing every pass on the backcourt..

..no thanks.

..I shoulda listen to the others when they warned me that "watch out, fastbreak 3s are back"

If you play like that pls don't challenge me. I'm here to play sim fair games
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game    No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:58 am

First off...Fair games is knowing how to play basket....

"Don't play video games....Play Basketball"

Fastbreak 3's is part of basketball. If you can't wake up by now. After almost 2 and half seasons to drop your GOD damn crash boards sliders. I can't tell you anything. Its as simple as that. I have a fast team. Jeff Green is really a small forward playing out of positon at the 4. You should of been worrying more about attack his small ass down low.

And if you couldn't see. I was running for a damn reason. You shouldn't play basketball anymore.

I also could understand your frustations with your big men missing "gimmie" shots over and over again. I'm not saying for you to kick it out to wide open shooter. That's none of my business.

Its also pretty easy to see why Nibbles beat me. He matched up with my small line-up. Dropped his crazy boards. Got back on defense. When he rebounded the ball and threw the outlet pass. He would push it if he had numbers. Same exact that I'm doing.

Here another small tip. I don't know if you noticed. But when you were running the trianlge. You were basically saying where the next pass was going to be. That's how slow you were running it.

You had chances to push the ball. And backed out to run the triangle. There nothing wrong with running plays. There is also nothing wrong with push the ball either. If you haven't notice the paint isn't too forgiving with the sliders. I think weren't using your big men the right way.

That's just my opinion.

I'm sorry if your mad at me. But as long as I have a faster point guard and undersize team. I'm going to push the ball. Its easy as that. And if you haven't figure out the counter tactic by now. I can't say anything else.

Again Good Game. Hopefully I'm not banned from your playlist.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game    No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:30 am

I think that this game is perfect if the shot sliders go on normal 50 or 49, second of all, Paul you need to adjust, this ain't 2K10, you can't go with easy stuff, you need to take advantage of everything like in real life basketball, if the team gives you a slow tempo and trying to run plays, you try to out run the team and push the ball, or if he's trying to push, put the boards down a bit and adjust, it's all about like in real life: matchups, (And I want for Sukan to put the finals best of 3 NOT 1 AND DONE), adjusting throughout the game and valuing the possession of the ball and make the extra pass...Kthx...
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game    No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 9:57 am

I know this ain't 2k10... I also know this ain't "make $centz" anymore. It's ISBA.. S=SIM. Notice how I said "I'm here to play sim fair games" but when he quoted me, he took out the "sim" part? lol "fair games is knowing how to play basket..."

I know how to play basket...ball. Trust me.

Now you can justify all you want but your playing style is not sim IMO.
Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game    No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:37 am

Sad I hope you guys work this out.
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game    No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:41 am

What is sim?...in your opinion. Just asking...

Your still stucking in those cave man 2k9 rules. Fastbreak only on turnovers. Sorry to tell you. But those rules are died. And also you make it seem like I pushed the ball every single time down the floor for a 3 point. Wrong....You know I ran severally plays.

You notticed how I had 8 blocks. One of those blocks were pretty impressive (even you have to admit) I think it was the Bynum one. After halftime. I had put my help defense slider way higher 95%. You also countered it once. When Pau Gasol had the ball in the post. And I came with a double team off of Artest with Durant. You made the right pass. My defense didn't rotation fast enough. 3 points.....easy as that.

And also man... I wanted to save that Kobe crazy ass layup. That was simply sick. And had Kobe name written all over it. Had a nice reel idea.

But Paul have you played this game on sim game style?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game    No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:39 pm

Trying to play a slow down, half court game against the Lakers on this game (with these sliders) is suicide IMO.

I mean, it's hard enough to score in this league right now without doing chicken shit stuff. The Lakers have 6 guys with defensive awareness ratings of 79 or higher. I might not score 30 against them without attempting to run.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game    No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:44 pm

Bryan said it all there ^^^^...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game    No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:41 pm

i do hate how you can throw long balls with 98% completion rate, perfect for fastbreak style 3 "style" of play, i myself find pulling out of fastbreaks cuz of that, it is lame
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

PostSubject: Re: No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game    No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 10:45 pm

Lol its officially begun now.
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game    No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:52 am

That's the problem Crax. Its not. I think Paul got pissed even more when he went down low and missed or got his shot block. And then Paul Gasol and Bynum (1 for 13 combined) could not run back on defense. And I would score the other way.

Passes are not 98% especially on sim. Because I just started playing on sim at my house. And there is no BS.

I don't mind that he quit. What I don't like is he didn't even try.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game    No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:25 am

First coach who was brought up was Ken, but Bryan predicted Leroy...Oh well...
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game    No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:01 am

I knew it would be me
Back to top Go down
kellz782

kellz782

PostSubject: Re: No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game    No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:07 am

haaha i think everything is great yea cro kicked my ass like a ragdoll lol but hey i had well to many mistakes leaving paul opened for jumps its ok tho gives me motivation for the next game can i get a amen
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game    No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:30 pm

Amen bro...
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game    No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 2:48 pm

Lol I'm seriously holding back, one of these days, I might snap and play this like a ranked game. Most likely against a powerhouse team. I'm sure Ken wouldn't mind tho lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game    No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No it wasn't 2k's weak servers, so don't reset that game
Page 1 of 1