ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DID THIS REALLY JUST FUCKING HAPPEN RIGHT NOW!

Go down 
+2
Goldielox
Vince
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vince

Vince

DID THIS REALLY JUST FUCKING HAPPEN RIGHT NOW! Empty
PostSubject: DID THIS REALLY JUST FUCKING HAPPEN RIGHT NOW!   DID THIS REALLY JUST FUCKING HAPPEN RIGHT NOW! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:38 pm

Oh my god! WHAT THE.....

I waited like 20 minutes to upload my first reel...when it got to the last second when it was supposed to say "Uploaded successfully"....it said "Upload Aborted"

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: DID THIS REALLY JUST FUCKING HAPPEN RIGHT NOW!   DID THIS REALLY JUST FUCKING HAPPEN RIGHT NOW! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:07 pm

oooooh lol cool story brah, same thing happened to me as well
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

PostSubject: Re: DID THIS REALLY JUST FUCKING HAPPEN RIGHT NOW!   DID THIS REALLY JUST FUCKING HAPPEN RIGHT NOW! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:01 pm

oh shit for real
Back to top Go down
https://isbaleague.darkbb.com
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: DID THIS REALLY JUST FUCKING HAPPEN RIGHT NOW!   DID THIS REALLY JUST FUCKING HAPPEN RIGHT NOW! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:35 pm

Mine was almost done when I walked back in the room. I tripped over the controller and accidently hit circle and it aborted....-____________-
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: DID THIS REALLY JUST FUCKING HAPPEN RIGHT NOW!   DID THIS REALLY JUST FUCKING HAPPEN RIGHT NOW! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:56 pm

The quality of the reels has been disappointing early on. Most of them are all grainy and shit. Obviously a small gripe since the game is great but still.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: DID THIS REALLY JUST FUCKING HAPPEN RIGHT NOW!   DID THIS REALLY JUST FUCKING HAPPEN RIGHT NOW! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:24 pm

I didn't even press circle. My controller was just sitting...unless the air somehow had the power to push down circle, then Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: DID THIS REALLY JUST FUCKING HAPPEN RIGHT NOW!   DID THIS REALLY JUST FUCKING HAPPEN RIGHT NOW! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:00 pm

You this was a problem last year. I think it depends on if it is HD or not. Thats why my Reels have been some "cheap". When I upload of my HDTV the reel can't be longer than 15 or 16 seconds (I can't remember lol). That's why I uploaded a lot of my Reels on the SDTV. I would get the full 20 seconds. Watch cut it down to 15...watch it upload every single time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DID THIS REALLY JUST FUCKING HAPPEN RIGHT NOW!   DID THIS REALLY JUST FUCKING HAPPEN RIGHT NOW! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DID THIS REALLY JUST FUCKING HAPPEN RIGHT NOW!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISBA League :: LEAGUE LOUNGE :: "U MAD BRAH" ROOM-
Jump to: