ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bucks Trade Machine

Go down 
+6
Steve Nash's Son..
Goldielox
Justin
The Don
Bryan
Vince
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gost

Bucks Trade Machine Empty
PostSubject: Bucks Trade Machine   Bucks Trade Machine I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:13 pm

I have no real aspirations or amnosities towards any player at this moment. But this may change with time, or you guys can offer something interesting. Also in the trade mix is the BUCKS PICK TO SIGN A FREE AGENT, so you can add that as well in the trade. I'm not sure what pick Bucks will have, but of 18 teams I would expect an place in the middle somewhere around 6th-13th, depends on team strength rankings.
Here's the current team Roster:
Bucks Trade Machine Bezimenaj
Bucks Trade Machine Bezimenav

Last edited by Hrvoje on Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Bucks Trade Machine   Bucks Trade Machine I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:35 pm

who's Fresh Prince? lol

Drew Gooden for Jamison
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bucks Trade Machine   Bucks Trade Machine I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:40 pm

I happen to watch the series finale of the fresh prince the other night by accident. It was like the 10th time I had seen it but it still pulled at my heart strings.

Shaq for Bogut
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Bucks Trade Machine   Bucks Trade Machine I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:52 pm

Smh at that list. Ill find a new one.
@Vince -> not sure if serious - i would accept that
@Bryan - sure that not serious - Add The Big 3 and we can talk

Will Smith is cheap 850k
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: Bucks Trade Machine   Bucks Trade Machine I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:00 am

jeffries for ilyasova
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Bucks Trade Machine   Bucks Trade Machine I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:18 am

No. Jared Jeffries is poor mans Scal. Ersan can shoot at least.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Bucks Trade Machine   Bucks Trade Machine I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:46 am

1st post roster updated, bring in the offer...
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Bucks Trade Machine   Bucks Trade Machine I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 11:58 am

I'll re-think about the offer when the game comes out
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Bucks Trade Machine   Bucks Trade Machine I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:46 pm

ayy vince would u be looking for a deal involving anthony randolph and rayond felton for jamison and willams?
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Bucks Trade Machine   Bucks Trade Machine I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:52 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Bucks Trade Machine   Bucks Trade Machine I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:24 pm

hmmm, two borderline all stars for Felton and an unproven young big.

Sounds fair to me Wink
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Bucks Trade Machine   Bucks Trade Machine I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:44 pm

Is Fresh Boi disguised as Justin or what? lol jk, but no thanks.
Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: Bucks Trade Machine   Bucks Trade Machine I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:00 pm

Maggette is a phoenix sun..
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Bucks Trade Machine   Bucks Trade Machine I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:16 pm

This means that Hedo, JRich or Fry should pack their bags?
Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: Bucks Trade Machine   Bucks Trade Machine I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:34 pm

J rich is a possibility..
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Bucks Trade Machine   Bucks Trade Machine I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 5:30 am

adorable trade offer
Thornton for Redd
http://community.2ksports.com/community/league/trade_analyzer.cfm?l=598338&tradeid=2667214&team1=2&team2=10&trade1=42&trade2=138
unfortuanately I need no 8th SG that would bring nothing new, and Michael has an 88 loyality rating...
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

PostSubject: Re: Bucks Trade Machine   Bucks Trade Machine I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:32 pm

Salmons.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Bucks Trade Machine   Bucks Trade Machine I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Felix wrote:
Salmons.
*have no idea who plays for Blazers, offer something*
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

PostSubject: Re: Bucks Trade Machine   Bucks Trade Machine I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 3:47 pm

Let me check his ratings.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Bucks Trade Machine   Bucks Trade Machine I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:55 pm

First of all, I hope that kellz will accept/reject 2 trade offers I made to him. A simple yes or no, and second yes or no.
Also Im willing to trade Jennings and Maggette ASAP, and also wont shy from trading Redd or Gooden. Or any multi player trade involving any of these guys...
Pretty much, Bogut & Delfino are the only guys that wont go anywhere even if I would get the Monstars in return.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Bucks Trade Machine   Bucks Trade Machine I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:48 pm

I WANT BJ!!! corey too i guess.

would you take sessions and brand? or someone not named wall, young, mcgee, felton?
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Bucks Trade Machine   Bucks Trade Machine I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:07 pm

Leroy, where's your trade thread? I need to post an offer.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Bucks Trade Machine   Bucks Trade Machine I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:17 pm

i never made a thread anywhere ever. can it be pm'd? lol. or public trade ftw?
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Bucks Trade Machine   Bucks Trade Machine I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:41 am

Hrvoje wrote:
First of all, I hope that kellz will accept/reject 2 trade offers I made to him. A simple yes or no, and second yes or no.
Also Im willing to trade Jennings and Maggette ASAP, and also wont shy from trading Redd or Gooden. Or any multi player trade involving any of these guys...
Pretty much, Bogut & Delfino are the only guys that wont go anywhere even if I would get the Monstars in return.

Tell me if anybody from my team is good enough to play for the Bucks in exchange for Jennings or Redd and Gooden, kthx...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Bucks Trade Machine   Bucks Trade Machine I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:14 am

West for Brandon and Drew/Redd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bucks Trade Machine   Bucks Trade Machine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bucks Trade Machine
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISBA League :: LEAGUE LOUNGE :: TEAM TRANSACTIONS-
Jump to: