ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5

Go down 
+5
Goldielox
Vince
Sukan
Ante
The Don
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gost

Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:41 pm

Bryan wrote:

I don't have the most stacked team on this game, and even if I did, so what? I drafted the default team. I'm not trying to manipulate myself to a title. Winning isn't my main objective. If people were so concerned about me having "the most stacked team" I'd gladly take Philly now that Brackins has been traded there.
This is true. Just like if someone would take Miami, whatever. On other hand the so-called "trading skill" is just FTL
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:06 pm

ante, let's have this way.
you close your ariza for pierce trade.
and then i'll give you yao and battier or yao and a couple of youngsters for okafor and pierce, and everyone will be happy.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:52 pm

I'm not doing this trade because of the reason down AND because of bunch of whiners who will I gladly punish them on the court and have no mercy even tough I like you two...
(Oh I just thought that Yao has ZERO athleticism and is a not good defender as Okafor, blocker etc.)
The Pierce trade 80%, Yao trade no and 1 more thing, Okafor will own on aleeys with CP3, Salbahe, I mean Simon, what you want Chandler so I can make a double aleey oop duo...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:57 pm

Probably the easiest user to pick on, and make him go in his Turtle shell defensive stance. Works every time.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:08 pm

If this is only to pick on on the younger guy then I'm double thinking myself, be sure what you wanna say Hrvoje...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:12 pm

I couldn't care less, and my opinion shouldn't even matter. A man should realize by himself what moves are gay and what are fair. No need forum wisdom to clear things, or point out BS.

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:20 pm

So if someone offers me a gay move I should say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Bryan and Hrvoje will be mad and I must obey them...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:31 pm

oh shit, philly got brackins and songaila(who cares about that one), coooool
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:34 pm

Maturity cant be traded for Dwest? Still proves that you let others decide for you.

Who the F is Brackens? IDC Salmons for Brackens.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:38 pm

IT's Brackins...

Quote :
Maturity cant be traded for Dwest? Still proves that you let others decide for you.

Dumb trade IMO lol...

But yet again you and Bryan are the only one who complained, I wonder what Scentz will say...But I'm not doing it Okafor>...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:41 pm

Hrvoje wrote:

Who the F is Brackens? IDC Salmons for Brackens.
no idea, short arm smith is gone so is 6'2 shooting guard no1 ever uses, so cooool
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:45 pm

Not following at all

Is Salmons done deal?

Last edited by Hrvoje on Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:45 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deDUpptb-7U

Brackins, smh NOLA...

Green is OK, Smith is ehh...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:49 pm

6'11 dude shooting 3s, nice
Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 7:25 pm

Ante wrote:
IT's Brackins...

Quote :

Dumb trade IMO lol...

But yet again you and Bryan are the only one who complained, I wonder what Scentz will say...But I'm not doing it Okafor>...
*admits to complaining*
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:17 am

So Don, asking for Battier and Martin, what you would want for them???
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:24 am

martin stays here.
i could give you battier, but from your roster i'd pick only belinelli (but it wouldn't be a fair trade) and okafor (and you'd be a fool to do such a trade).
so...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:28 am

Belinelli for Battier is not fair I agree...
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:34 am

and has no future perspective too, which was the main reason why i could have done the yao trade.
seeing that trade in the perspective of who was yao can give way to all of the insulting and smart ass opinions that have flooded the forum.
but if one stops to think about what will be in the next couple of years, the trade makes a whole lot of sense...
anyway, i'll make a trade list later this morning where i will try to explain who i can trade and who i'd want in exchange, so maybe my view about trades will be more comprehensible...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:36 am

Ok, I understand, you understand...
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:33 am

so, i think it's time to make the point of the situation...
i thought it obvious that the yao trade was for the future. this season i'd have lost the player with the highest overall of my team (i refuse to say he is the best, cause he is not), but we're talking 'bout a freak of nature who won't be around more than a year, imho, and who'll have from the start a limited playin' time.
idc yao beeing a god in a videogame, i will trade to build in time an ideal team.
this being said...

i will trade yao ming, and i'm looking for a young and promising big man, possibly defensive minded, better if paired with a pure scorer. but i'll hear any kind of offer and i can pair yao with any player of my roster who's not included in the "i will never, ever, ever" list.

i can trade players such as battier and jeffries, if the offer is at least decent. for guys like hill, hayes or budinger i need to be wooed some more. i'll take seasoned player only if they are way better of my youngsters.

i will never, ever, ever trade louis scola, kyle lowry, kevin martin and courtney lee.
I could trade brooks, but only for a young and very talented player, so let's say that is next to impossible.

as for the others, well, idk why someone should ask for johnson, anderson or taylor, but we can surely talk about them.

Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:54 pm

The thing is, this is NBA 2k we are talking about.Yao is gonna be available through 2k12. All that stuff in real life like longevity, development, injuries(real life ones) don't matter in an online league. Yao is gonna be a great big man in this game.
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:10 am

yeah, but assuming that the league will last for more than one season, why shouldn't i try to build a team with more future perspectives?
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:13 am

ok, i've read your post in the other thread.
now i got it.
well, i do not understand why it is so, but i understand why my trade looked so crazy.
Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:46 am

The Don wrote:
ok, i've read your post in the other thread.
now i got it.
well, i do not understand why it is so, but i understand why my trade looked so crazy.
I know, I thought the same way when I first joined this lg. I was confused and kinda felt bad about some of my moves too. Thats just the way 2k lgs are for whatever reason. Your trade is good if lgs worked like how it does in association.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5   Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Houston Rockets Market place - with trading list on page 5
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next