ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Association: ISBA

Go down 
+4
Luka
Ante
Bounce
Bryan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bryan

Bryan

The Association: ISBA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Association: ISBA   The Association: ISBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:59 pm

Goldielox wrote:
So it is true what they say about ghetto, even if you broke, jobless and in debt you still somehow have money for latest sports footwear.

It's not just ghetto. It's about 30+ percent of the population here. At least Leroy is still a teenage. He can get away with it. My favorite is the college aged (or older) retards who "Occupy wallstreet" and refuse to try to help themselves. Just pray that the government and the chosen one Obama can somehow wave a magic wand and save them. It's easier to cry about it and try to point fingers at the rich. It's all their fault, etc.

American politics <

I could totally live in London. Only thing I wouldn't like is the weather but I've lived in worse. Maybe get a flat in Slough. Or become a drug dealer/video game store owner somewhere in Croatia. I could be one of Ante's "hangers on" as he becomes a beast in the A1 league.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: The Association: ISBA   The Association: ISBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 11:13 pm

ffs I'm a teenager living in LA. Style is how we survive
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: The Association: ISBA   The Association: ISBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:45 am

Bryan wrote:
Glad you guys approve. Paul should watch it. He's practically the main character.

Loved it. Except the last part. which gives me more reason not to get 2k13. lol

ps. didnt we play 3 seasons. the lakers win back to back. then clippers.
Back to top Go down
Luka

Luka

PostSubject: Re: The Association: ISBA   The Association: ISBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:33 am

Now I want to play OA. ;((
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: The Association: ISBA   The Association: ISBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 8:08 am

Me too lol...

You could never be a drug dealer brah...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Association: ISBA   The Association: ISBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:50 am

Paul wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Glad you guys approve. Paul should watch it. He's practically the main character.

I didn't count the first season. I felt like it was the most pointless of the three since nearly everyone gave up because of the out of date roster file and the CPU bs. I valued the Reboot and Revamp seasons more. Especially the reboot season.

You need to come back. Paul v Ante is the backbone of the ISBA. Plus I know you enjoy playing. You might not admit it but you get some fun out of it just like we all do. The interaction, the games, chasing rings, beating Ante, etc. It's all good.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: The Association: ISBA   The Association: ISBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:09 pm

Bryan wrote:
Paul wrote:
Bryan wrote:

I didn't count the first season. I felt like it was the most pointless of the three since nearly everyone gave up because of the out of date roster file and the CPU bs. I valued the Reboot and Revamp seasons more. Especially the reboot season.

You need to come back. Paul v Ante is the backbone of the ISBA. Plus I know you enjoy playing. You might not admit it but you get some fun out of it just like we all do. The interaction, the games, chasing rings, beating Ante, etc. It's all good.

We'll see about that...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: The Association: ISBA   The Association: ISBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:09 pm

Paul to overtake Jordan...

The Association: ISBA - Page 2 Bannerdxg.th
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: The Association: ISBA   The Association: ISBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:16 pm

Wow...Amazing man...

Why 2 clipper jerseys lol...It was only 1...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: The Association: ISBA   The Association: ISBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:17 pm

one his, one yours

typo assCOCKiation Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: The Association: ISBA   The Association: ISBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:18 pm

Oh yeah now I remember, when he won with that awful roster and Vince complained lol...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Association: ISBA   The Association: ISBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 1:09 pm

That wall of champions really puts things into perspective. Paul and Ante completely dominate. I'll always treasure that title Felix won.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: The Association: ISBA   The Association: ISBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:31 pm

I only consider the first Mike, Felix, and Vince winners. We actually had active members those years.. Fuck everything else

#comeatmebros
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: The Association: ISBA   The Association: ISBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:14 pm

basically playing down your failures in recent years? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: The Association: ISBA   The Association: ISBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:29 pm

Ante wrote:
Oh yeah now I remember, when he won with that awful roster and Vince complained lol...

what awful roster?

Bryan wrote:
That wall of champions really puts things into perspective. Paul and Ante completely dominate. I'll always treasure that title Felix won.

Rolling Eyes

& @Paul...you need to come back for 2K13.. just because you have to.

epic vid though Bryan. I enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: The Association: ISBA   The Association: ISBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:30 pm

No, I never even made the playoffs back then. This was the first year. That should say a lot about the competition & activity
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Association: ISBA   The Association: ISBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:26 pm

Sukan had a nice run as commish and things were great back then for about a 4 month span. Other than that 4 months it's all been the same imo. I'll never forget Leroy cheesing me when he first joined the lg and setting the record for largest defeat. He beat me by like 30, literally. He kept doing step backs like a bitch (or datfreshboi, which ever you prefer) and they were falling at an alarming rate. I've loved Leroy since first sight so I didn't complain but it was epic.

That's life on PSN/online gaming in general. One thing we need to do for 2k13 is shorten the playoffs. People get BORED out of their minds when they're going on and unless you're playing, nobody cares until the Finals.

First round-best of 3
2nd round- best of 3
conference finals-best of 3
Finals-best of 3

IMO. Things get stale quickly during playoffs. Speed that shit up. I'd be fine with 1 and done in the first round but best of 3 is fast enough.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: The Association: ISBA   The Association: ISBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:39 pm

If only you could speed up/slow down the OA timer as you wish then we could play the season on fast but slow it down for playoffs so there's a chance games actually get played. Without that, having a 7 games series is just hoping the 5 simulated games that occur dont kick you out.

I feel like insulting the Wang.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: The Association: ISBA   The Association: ISBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:54 pm

It was a 40 point win IMO. I would still do stepbacks if 2k didn't butcher them. Asses. Even if it was stale back then, at least everyone was active here and on the games ffs

I don't think this years oa will be any better
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Association: ISBA   The Association: ISBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:07 pm

I'm glad the step back is gone. One of the few good decisions 2k has made lately.

OA will be better this year for the following reasons:

1. No waiting on updated rosters bc of lockout or 2k laziness.
2. The first yr of a new feature is always the worst so I bet OA will be a significant upgrade this time around. More customization (sliders, advance rate, schedule Q, etc) instead of the runaway train that 2k12 OA was.

If OA sucks and there's no crew, this will be my last 2k game ever purchased. There would be no point anymore. You can only shit on the online gamer so much before he revolts.

NBA Live 14 will be stellar anyway.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: The Association: ISBA   The Association: ISBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:12 pm

Vince wrote:
& @Paul...you need to come back for 2K13.. just because you have to.

I've always said I won't play the next year, then I always end up coming back before the season starts...

but this time it's about a 90% chance that I'll stick to what I say.

most of you know, I graduated college last semester.. I'm working full time now.

The different time-zones was bad enough before, now by the time I get home from work everybody from the other side of the world will all be asleep and we will never get our games in.

As much as I wanna continue playing with you guys, I won't have much time to.

I appreciate all the love (and some of the hate) but I don't think I'll be around for 2k13*

*at least not on PSN, but I'll be here on the forums checking in every now and then
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: The Association: ISBA   The Association: ISBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:17 pm

Dont be fooled by the post-March forum death, from November to February the forum averaged like 200 posts per day and there were at least 12 active players that played. That's active as it gets with OA instead of Online Leagues.
All those 1 day members were terrible, and if anything there's gonna be an introduction section and requirement to play a couple of test games before joining.

Once Bryan gets through to Scentz, we are gonna refresh and reshape the forum a bit and get rid of dead sections and change things up. The forum looks so 2010 (2009. in Bryan's eyes).
I screwed around a random forum just to check the tools available, and there are hundreds of improvements available. http://bwmee.justgoo.com
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Association: ISBA   The Association: ISBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:09 pm

Paul, come on man. The time zone thing isn't that bad for you since you're on pacific time. These Euros can usually play in the morning their time and late in the evening your time. If you were on central or eastern time I would say you'd be screwed. There's always weekends too.

No need to make rash decisions yet. At least keep an open mind. If you see that the game is fun and OA is "revamped" from last year you should come back. I completely understand not returning if it was the same old crap. The time commitment really isn't that bad. Especially if you focused on human games almost exclusively.

#WeLoveU
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: The Association: ISBA   The Association: ISBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:13 pm

I have no problem with this forum/chatroom. I like it. It doesn't slow down my phone etc

I still miss the days when everyone was active here. 'twas fun. Everyone even had a trade thread

Smh @ time zone differences. I like being a kid and being able to do whatever I want lol. Paul & Vince got raped by our time zone but I prevail. Youth >

Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: The Association: ISBA   The Association: ISBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:15 pm

it's all the same on the phone, if not even faster when all those dead sections are removed and old threads archived
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Association: ISBA   The Association: ISBA - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Association: ISBA
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next