ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leroy's Taste in Videogames

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bounce

Bounce

Leroy's Taste in Videogames - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leroy's Taste in Videogames   Leroy's Taste in Videogames - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 6:09 pm

So whose this guy that likes dry anal without lube? Have you checked the DD end credits for names, there were some guys that "knew you" Bryan?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Leroy's Taste in Videogames   Leroy's Taste in Videogames - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:14 pm

I have no clue who our lube-less friend is. Of course, I'm not into wild goose chases either. I'm sure it could be figured out with some research and thought but meh. I wish it was BDL, Felix, or Sniper but that's not the case.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Leroy's Taste in Videogames   Leroy's Taste in Videogames - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:39 pm

John Lucas is solid lol. Much better than Watson

Speaking of dd, where's Barry white/mike?

Can't be bdl cause he doesn't care and sniper supported my bs lol.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Leroy's Taste in Videogames   Leroy's Taste in Videogames - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:35 pm

Alfro > Sniper

Alfro is a decent COD player too. Camps too much but effective.

I give Sniper credit. The man probably only played 25 games with DD but his presence is everlasting. I hope he's back with us this fall. You can never have too many people in your squad/crew. Only a few times did we have 6 people on and ready to play live run. I remember taking turns sitting out. It was pretty cool to have that many on. I believe we had a full 5 once or twice on DD crew too. Felix, Ante, Paul, Crax, me. 5 people is way too many cooks in the kitchen. 3 is ideal IMO and 4 is OK if one person is willing to take on the "Kendrick Perkins role" as Hrvoje once said.

I see BDL on playing 2k10 frequently. Major SMH to that. At least upgrade to 2k11 already ffs. That game was far superior to 2k10.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leroy's Taste in Videogames   Leroy's Taste in Videogames - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leroy's Taste in Videogames
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISBA League :: LEAGUE LOUNGE :: DUNKIN' DONUTS SECTION-
Jump to: