ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GUESS WHAT?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jonathan

Jonathan

GUESS WHAT? Empty
PostSubject: GUESS WHAT?   GUESS WHAT? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:46 pm

Tyreke Evans is in the All-Star. This deserves it's own thread. I'm proud we were able to accomplish at least one thing this season.Feb 12-18 Player of the game. 16 ppg, 3.1rpg, 3.7apg, 1spg. 60 pt career high. 12th in PER.

Hayes is second in rebounding rate behind Gortat. Best user player. 12th in AR% (behind ONLY point guards).
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

GUESS WHAT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT?   GUESS WHAT? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:02 pm

He deserves to be an all-star.

Nobody will ever be as dominant as Gortwat on the glass. Chuck Hayes might be small but he makes up for it with heart imo
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

GUESS WHAT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT?   GUESS WHAT? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:06 pm

Gortat is the center for the all-NBA team. Dunks, post moves, dream shake, alley oops, mid range, size, rebounds. He's the total package. Him and M. Morris, they are like Robinson and Duncan while Nash is their Avery Johnson.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

GUESS WHAT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT?   GUESS WHAT? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:18 pm

Forever #Hayesanity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GUESS WHAT? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GUESS WHAT?   GUESS WHAT? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GUESS WHAT?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISBA League :: LEAGUE LOUNGE :: ISBA LEAGUE DISCUSSION-
Jump to: