ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lame Arguments Thread #ffs

Go down 
+9
Leroy
Bryan
Luka
Goldielox
El-Divin-Codin
jaybri
Ante
mulac
Bounce
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Team with the best record at the end of season is:
LAL
Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
LAC
Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 4 I_vote_lcap38%Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
OKC
Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
CHI
Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 4 I_vote_lcap62%Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 5 ]
other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Bounce

Bounce

Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:23 am

To show how much crap happened that has no place to take in here I deleted the initial post yesterday evening. Thank you for the great attention you gave to yourself, I bet half didn't even read the article.

Awesome stuff guys. Great read.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:15 am

yeah, I saw this thread yesterday before I left for work.. then by the time I got back, there were 5 pages of replies already and 1 paragraph per post...so it got too long.

sorry Bounce, I admit, I didnt read it Sad
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:37 am

I don't mind you that you didn't read it. I just hate that the same crap happens every time. I spend "some" time to write everything down, and 3 comments later this thread isn't even about the Recap, it's about the random bitchassness and some kind of lame arguments and fights.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:43 am

smh I wish Ante wouldn't have edited his emotional post. It would have been entertaining to read IMO. Especially since KJ accused him of blowing up and then being bi-polar. It was probably great.

Hrvoje, you should be glad your midseason recap is a 6 page thread. Great ratings. Highest rating of the year.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:45 am

How many of that is about the article as much of that is your meltdown and bitching after that?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:53 am

Meltdown? I replied to one smart ass post Ante made. Hardly a meltdown. You shouldn't be so butthurt about this. Believe me, I understand you put real time and effort into this and wanted better results. I've been there, done that. It takes me 30 minutes to put the roundtable together every week. Sometimes the roundtable is a hit, sometimes its not. That's how it goes. Your thread was filled with good information and it sparked further debate. That's about all you can ask. This is better than your recap having 3-4 replies.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:10 pm

It was a meltdown as you obviously were in some random state of mind when you had to insult Ante several times just because he wrote one line and even though we talked yesterday how I mind the random crap, and then you went the exact same way you made fun of yesterday.

And page later Ante insulted you, and as he felt that it was wrong he had to rewrite the post and try to make up by writing random crap on this thread, on my team thread and on my twitter.

I'm not bothered as I've came to conclusion that it's pointless to do anything in future as it's not valued in any way. There are always people like yourself, Ante or Jeebs Luka who will write the most random stuff on the most simplistic topic ever.

If anything, this isn't worth my time, I could've spent those 2 hours in a better way.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:54 pm

Again I'm sorry, it won't happen again, I hope you accept it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lame Arguments Thread #ffs
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISBA League :: LEAGUE LOUNGE :: ISBA LEAGUE DISCUSSION-
Jump to: