ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lame Arguments Thread #ffs

Go down 
+9
Leroy
Bryan
Luka
Goldielox
El-Divin-Codin
jaybri
Ante
mulac
Bounce
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Team with the best record at the end of season is:
LAL
Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
LAC
Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
OKC
Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
CHI
Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 2 I_vote_lcap62%Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 5 ]
other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Bounce

Bounce

Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:31 pm

Ante wrote:
Hrvoje you crossed the line stop it...

wtf is your problem other than the fact that you turned again another article solely on yourself and the so-called "hate" on you? That part isn't the 1/100th part of the text.

#victim
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:31 pm

He's averaging 2 steals...2nd in steals and yes Russell>KD...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:34 pm

Bounce wrote:
Ante wrote:
Hrvoje you crossed the line stop it...

wtf is your problem other than the fact that you turned again another article solely on yourself and the so-called "hate" on you? That part isn't the 1/100th part of the text.

#victim
No it's just you provoke me and I said nothing special, mulac said, it was a tease, lala yippy, end of discussion and then you overrate the thing with all first nba team, that I can't have an opinion, just don't sweat it man, for once when I ask you...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:35 pm

attention whore Neutral

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:36 pm

Yeah, oh yippie yay all I want in my life is to be seen on a forum with a bunch of guys playing 2K and having a laugh, my dream has come true -.-'' jeesh...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:40 pm

then just stop ffs. all it took was to write "nice article" no one wanted to see you derail the text into a "tease" towards you and taking attention away from 19 other questions to be in the center of every talk.

I wrote "nice article" towards your mvp list. What if I had ridiculed every bit of it? How does that go with the line "if you disagree then F' off and write your own preview".
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:43 pm

I couldn't stop, I had to defend my man crush CP3, sorry...I always respect your articles, I wrote nice article, great read as always and it is so...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:46 pm

Jrue and Iggy made all star, lol, how lovely
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:49 pm

Ante wrote:
I couldn't stop, I had to defend my man crush CP3, sorry...I always respect your articles, I wrote nice article, great read as always and it is so...

Fine.

This is the last one I ever made. Cant wait to see anyone else take time and write one on his own. And might as well find a new 3rd man for roundtables.
Ill just play games.

don't bother
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:52 pm

Oh, don't overreact man, it's just a bs argument that we'll forget in 3 days tops, your work with articles is amazing and roundtables, so please don't stop your work...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:53 pm

don't bother (crax like yellow light)
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:59 pm

OH MY FUCKING GOD. #Hayesanity mention. I'd like to thank you all for the playoff mention, I do in fact plan on taking the championship next season so don't sweat it. I have two recruits in mind so even if I get 2nd overall pick, I don't mind. My official pick to win the whole thing is Bulls, NOT because I think he's the best, I think Lakers are the best. I will not detail why I think Bulls will win but they probably will. Take away Rose those and they won't do shit.

Also, if there's anyway possible, having two teams would pretty nice to have as well.

Gotta say, the news is really appreciated. Fun read! Looking forward to whatevers next.
Back to top Go down
KJ

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:01 pm

Lol why would you write you will not detail why you think the Bulls will win it all... now im curious why you think that?
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:03 pm

I think you're a one man team to be honest. Don't take it harshly though, it's merely my opinion. I see Paul as a guy who can use his whole squad. LeRoy can use his squad if he actually tried (but I find he loves Westbrook too much).
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:04 pm

I lol how nobody even bothered to bother edc in this recap...The guy is still butthurt on Hrvoje and is calling him #KingFantasy, Neutral ...
Back to top Go down
KJ

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:05 pm

Lol... I dont take it harsh... but that does not say why you think I will win it all... thats more of a reason why I wont win it all... wondering why you think I will win?
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:16 pm

Coming in 10 minutes Jonathan...
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:23 pm

Im playing Wizards right now.
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:59 pm

Ante wrote:
I lol how nobody even bothered to bother edc in this recap...The guy is still butthurt on Hrvoje and is calling him #KingFantasy, Neutral ...

Do you actually read things or you just write CP3 and ante in the finder? ...
Back to top Go down
AFrankel

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:18 pm

Since I've taken over the misfits of the Washington Wiz have been playing pretty well Smile. I don't mind having Rashard's contract on the books next year because it will be coming off following that season as long as his stats don't drop too much in the offseason. Anyway thanks for the brief mention it was a fun read.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:57 pm

KJ wrote:
Lol... I dont take it harsh... but that does not say why you think I will win it all... thats more of a reason why I wont win it all... wondering why you think I will win?

You're a one man team, Derrick Rose leads the league in usage rating by 43.1% (five over LeBropn and Westbrook), The next guy in your team is 13% behind. The league average for the next guy behind is about 5% with Westbrook pushing it at about 9% I think. He leads the league in possessions and has over 10 possessions more than the guy behind him, only other player who comes close to that is LaMarcus Alridge. It's no surprise Rose is leading the league in points per game and 2nd in turnovers. I'll give you credit, he has 6.4 assist per game but again, it's not that impressive when you know everyone probably has an extra help defender on Rose leaving the likes of Korvers and Rip for the easy shot. Doing that 6 times a game doesn't sound as impressive anymore. You lead the league in FGA in front of Aldrige by 12 and Paul by over 100. The fact that he doesn't have a lot of threes leads me to believe he drives in often as well instead of taking shots. Being top 6 in FTA shows he probably gets fouled a lot. Along with you are Wade, James, and most of all Evans who probably do get fouled a lot once they get in that paint. I know I have a loooot of FTA on CPU games, i've gotten up to 20 FTA's on more than one occasion. Against users that's a different story though. Checking your past, you do have a few games with no FTA's but as well as a bunch of games with FTA's.

The whole point of this is. It's a one man squad. Give you a team like Denver you might have success but I really don't see you having a lot of success unless you learn to actually play like a team. On second thought, if one of these guys are able to lockdown Rose, you're doomed to lose. That's my opinion. That's my analysis. Take it as you wish.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:03 pm

Smh LMA isnt even in "abuse" stats leading...
Back to top Go down
KJ

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:07 pm

lol then you must have meant that you DONT think I will win it all then... lol
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:10 pm

No, if people don't lockdown Rose then you'll likely win. If they do then I doubt you'll win. So far, not many have been able to do that. So things are looking good for you. I do believe that Paul is the best player in the whole league though. AFrankel has only played me once but seeing what he can do with that squad, I'm imagining what he could do with a better one and it would not be pretty.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:18 pm

Officially rooting for Paul to give Kobe his sixth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lame Arguments Thread #ffs   Lame Arguments Thread #ffs - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lame Arguments Thread #ffs
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next