ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Their is a new owner of the Golden State Warriors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jtserb69

jtserb69

Their is a new owner of the Golden State Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Their is a new owner of the Golden State Warriors   Their is a new owner of the Golden State Warriors I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:46 pm

JTSERB69 has joined ISBA and hasen taken over control of the Warriors, who are supprisngly in 1st place Smile I am sure I can screw that up quickly! lol

Anyway, I want to get a feel for my team before I start thinking about any deals, but I am a Mark Cuban type owner. Any is always available cheers

Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: Their is a new owner of the Golden State Warriors   Their is a new owner of the Golden State Warriors I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:00 pm

If per chance you don't know yet, before you offer any trades to the CPU or a human it has to be approved on the aposite thread.
Back to top Go down
jtserb69

jtserb69

PostSubject: Re: Their is a new owner of the Golden State Warriors   Their is a new owner of the Golden State Warriors I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:46 pm

El-Divin-Codin wrote:
If per chance you don't know yet, before you offer any trades to the CPU or a human it has to be approved on the aposite thread.

Yea, I have to learn about this league. I have never participated in a online assocation. I will adhere to all rules and code of the league. That is what I was looking for. I def need to improve my skills though.

I just got DESTROYED by the CAVS, by 50! it was a embarassment. I will figure it out though. I am used to playing on different settings and have no problem adjusting.

I just hope the next game I fair a little bit better. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: Their is a new owner of the Golden State Warriors   Their is a new owner of the Golden State Warriors I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:36 pm

I did better than you Razz Actually, I had a game against Bucks once and going in to the 4th it was 42-49 or something of that sort. In the fourth I had 13 points... they had 40(something) pts so a 30 pt margin in one quarter is pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Their is a new owner of the Golden State Warriors   Their is a new owner of the Golden State Warriors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Their is a new owner of the Golden State Warriors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISBA League :: LEAGUE LOUNGE :: TEAM FRANCHISES-
Jump to: