ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introduction- New member jtserb69

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jtserb69

jtserb69

Introduction- New member jtserb69 Empty
PostSubject: Introduction- New member jtserb69   Introduction- New member jtserb69 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:10 pm

Hi all, my PSN name is jtserb69 Cro has invited me to join the league. I am having problems loading 2k12 past the main screen so I am following the steps to get it back up and running now. It is downloading all the patches.

Either way, a little bit about myself.

1. My name is Joe Thomas, live in Whiting, Indiana... HUGE BULLS FAN (Whiting Indiana is 10 minutes from downtown Chicago)

2. I love basketball in general. I hate playing fake basketball. I want to play with a group of active players, that really want to play REAL B-BALL! From the looks of it, this looks like the perfect league.

3. As I was typing this, 2k12 is up and running Smile I had to delete a bunch of files, but it seems to be loading. It is currently updating NBA Today, but it seems to be loading (fingers crossed)

4. I haven't really looked in depth in this league yet, since I just read Cro's PM from OS today, but I assure everyone in this league that I am now a cheese player at all. I don't care if I lose every game, I just want to play real Ball and be able to talk about it on the forums.

I am not sure what else to say. Any questions? Smile

Thank You for allowing me to join!
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction- New member jtserb69   Introduction- New member jtserb69 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:57 pm

Sounds promising! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Introduction- New member jtserb69   Introduction- New member jtserb69 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:59 pm

Should be fun playing you then...Welcome...

This is the last member we accept according to other members, so if someone quits the 2nd guy will just join...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Introduction- New member jtserb69   Introduction- New member jtserb69 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 7:06 pm

Welcome. I believe this gentleman joined as Golden State.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction- New member jtserb69   Introduction- New member jtserb69 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction- New member jtserb69
Page 1 of 1