ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ISBA The Revamp discussion

Go down 
+17
sskillswitch
mulac
llfl23ll
AFrankel
lucas1134
Vince
Paul
Jonathan
Luka
Ante
Bounce
Goldielox
Bryan
KJ
YoniK
El-Divin-Codin
Leroy
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:17 am

Mneh, as said before if discipline is so lax that one doesn't get the boot after tons of complaints the league will just become a breeding ground for cheesers like KJ.

Respect someone that flatout lies in my face? Sure bro ... keep twisting your words.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:18 am

El-Divin-Codin wrote:
I don't care if I get kicked because of this but I kicked the little ass. Can't stand people lying to my face and then even get offensive.
Thats bs, you can't do that bruh ffs Mad
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:25 am

Crax my dear tell me how many times would I've kicked you in past if i did that everytime I was mad at you? 5? 10? Laughing

KJ you got any other PSN accounts to re-join?
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:28 am

Well there wasn't enough drama and topics for the monday roundtable, gotta keep it fresh.

But as Bounce put it last season if that shit doesn't leave the league I quit and since noone really cares I most probably will. (that Orlando user had 3 complaints, KJ has 5 plus.)
Back to top Go down
KJ

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:33 am

El-Divin-Codin wrote:
Well there wasn't enough drama and topics for the monday roundtable, gotta keep it fresh.

But as Bounce put it last season if that shit doesn't leave the league I quit and since noone really cares I most probably will. (that Orlando user had 3 complaints, KJ has 5 plus.)

Dont know where I got 5... I got 3 in 3 different seasons that I know of, you really want people to care if you quit dont you, you need some affection and attention huh??? Lol
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:37 am

... damn you are stupid. And you have two complaints in the last 2 days alone ...
Back to top Go down
KJ

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:42 am

lol... I thought a complaint is something valid... Tonji didnt like something that I was doing and he stated it in a proper manner, but what I was doing was not wrong or any kind of violation, your just caught in your feelings... must be that time of the month... lol
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:44 am

Nah just caught up in your bullshit.
Back to top Go down
KJ

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:58 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:07 am

I don't give a shit who has more complaints or stuff like that, KJ plays ok, you tend to get sore when you lose, but don't get me wrong, he maybe (KJ) pulled off some cheap shots in your game, so I won't judge anyone, I just care that this is weak stuff, I hope that you KJ have another account to join, why you kicked him ffs...

Don't do it man, it's nothing serious, Jonathan didn't complained to KJ, so shut up...

Order, y'all both are great contributors to the league we need ya both, but calm the fuck down, don't hold grudges over videogames...

KJ, join with your KJ-Ballin account as Bulls again, ok?
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:14 am

Dexter you wanna play or not?
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:31 am

Allrigh Ante. As said wont be in the same league as this shithead. Thanks for the fun times, goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:34 am

Smdh, as predicted....
Back to top Go down
KJ

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:36 am

lmao... this dude right here... look I know he has been in this league and community a lot longer than I have and appears to be super vital and important to it... lol... I wont join again if thats not what other people want and if they feel that they dont have enjoyable experiences with me... dont want the diva to quit on account of me since he is so great and right about everything... good luck El-Diva-Codin... lol
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:41 am

Check your pm KJ.

I took away the admin role off Rockets. You're still a regular member if you want to be one, if not, best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:43 am

The GOAT will speak, everyone listen up. THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO GAME. STOP CATCHING FEELINGS FOR A VIDEO GAME. STOP GETTING IN A (TERRIBLE) ARGUMENT ACROSS A FORUM WITH SOMEONE YOU WILL NEVER MEET. DONT LIKE PLAYING SOMEONE? DONT PLAY THEM. IF ENOUGH PEOPLE DONT LIKE PLAYING HIM THEN HE'LL EVENTUALLY QUIT. SIMPLE AS THAT. I love writing with capitals by the way. The GOAT has spoken. I also have decided as of now that if someone cheeses me, ill just finish the game and not play them anymore. So far none is in that category.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:51 am

Thank you GOAT. You're like the Purple Mamba (as in Kings purple) with Kobe, Scal and Lin being Black, White and Yellow Mamba's. One more and you can bring back the Power Rangers. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:11 am

Of course. Lin and Kobe (and Scal) are my only peers.
Back to top Go down
YoniK

YoniK

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:27 am

and with that all said. Any user looking for a game? I'm down to play sometime after 4PM EST!!!
Back to top Go down
jaybri

jaybri

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:47 am

hey fellas im from down under and im usally on around 11:30 til bout 2:30 nightly during the week aus est which is 7:30 to 10:30 new york time i think lol
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:55 am

KJ wrote:
lmao... this dude right here... look I know he has been in this league and community a lot longer than I have and appears to be super vital and important to it... lol... I wont join again if thats not what other people want and if they feel that they dont have enjoyable experiences with me... dont want the diva to quit on account of me since he is so great and right about everything... good luck El-Diva-Codin... lol

No it's not your fault, just rejoin again man with another account...

EDC well, I knew it, because your weak, oh well, good luck...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:00 pm

Did you manage to save any replays Tryhard? I got the POY and thats it, gametrack plays keep disappearing, go fuck yourselves 2k cunts!!! Can't even make 6 second reels ffs nothing works in this game
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:02 pm

Yes, 4 of them lol...

But the play of the year is the most important one IMO...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:05 pm

Is it good as this one?

Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:06 pm

of course not, that rite there will never be topped
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISBA The Revamp discussion
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next