ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ISBA The Revamp discussion

Go down 
+17
sskillswitch
mulac
llfl23ll
AFrankel
lucas1134
Vince
Paul
Jonathan
Luka
Ante
Bounce
Goldielox
Bryan
KJ
YoniK
El-Divin-Codin
Leroy
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:49 pm

KJ wrote:
and your last post shows how much of a clown you are because you sure came to my defense before, not to mention this complaint is not even similar to the others... but whatever, your obviously a clown and im done with this conversation...

... you are obviously just a moron. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:11 pm

Had a great game with Leroy imo. Goes along with Ante and Paul as the most sim and fun experiences in the league even if i lose 24/7
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:04 pm

I was beating Atlanta by 16 with 1 minute left. Game stopped and apparently he quit the league LMFAO. I didnt get the win but who cares, not anybody can say they beat a partially unsim player by pure skill and made them rage quit before.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:20 pm

K fine, he didn't rage quit... he just quit >_< He could've easily beaten me of course, each time he pushed the ball after a rebound he would always get contested by one man on the fast break, if he knew how to use spin moves and up and unders then he would've destroyed me (unfairly but still). I wouldn't have complained either considering I'm currently campaigning for Sportsmanship Award Very Happy This was a nice day, hours of ME/KoA:R, a game with LeRoy in which I lost by 4 and a dominating victory (even though it will never see the light of day again) against Atlanta. I consider that a productive gaming day :]
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:36 am

Can I just say...@EDC, didn't you say KJ was the most sim dude in this OA? just sayin'...

Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:45 am

2 sim Losses today.. one. the blazers game. two. the game after that..

so I went to play a game to possibly revive my record then after the first quarter the 2k server went down..

went to check the OA TAB to see if that game got simmed too.. then guess what..

2k tab doesn't work when the 2k server is down too. just freakin great
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:52 am

Vince wrote:
Can I just say...@EDC, didn't you say KJ was the most sim dude in this OA? just sayin'...

Maybe Hrvoje can look at his post history and find where he said this tongue

busy day in the OA. If I was online I could have neutralized this situation IMO. I get uncomfortable reading public arguments between people regarding their play styles. I've always felt that was a private matter. I don't know, maybe I'm old fashioned. Usually when someone plays shady against me I just play some bench guys and move on. Most of the people in here are good dudes who have good intentions. Even if things get a little crazy on the court. We're all guilty of playing a little shady now and then.

Atlanta guy quit? whaaaa..That's crazy. This guy appears more emotional on 2k than Hrvoje and me combined.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:17 am

Well harden found a place in the offense. Bout time since PG's aren't showing up anymore
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:01 am

Fuck, 2K screws me BIG TIME, Lakers have 9 losses, I have 8, ok, I have a game against the Bucks, I lead by 20 the whole game, last 1 and 17 seconds of the game, winning by 10 lovely and 2K sports send me that the league advance so it will get simmed, I'm like OK, AND THEN I GET A SIMMED LOSS, Chris Paul plays 15 mins, scores 7 points?! GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then out of frustration I play the Raptors and they DON'T WANNA LOSE?! They score 89 points, I don't know HOW THE HELL, I'm so pissed, 22-10 now FFS!? I should've ben 23-8 and going for the 1st seed, now I need to battle my 2nd seed which I already had, Fuck you 2K 4real...
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:04 am

Vince wrote:

No Vince I did not. When KJ was under fire I just stated that I had a perfectly fine, fun, sim game with him. And the next time I believe it was reply to you when you said something along the lines of how difficult is to get a sim game here and I said that Bounce and KJ were the only two sim experiences I get. Which has nothing to do with the game we had now.

And even if I would have said he is the most sim dude ... That would hardly be a paradox. Things can change no? The game we had that season he was winning so obviously he had no need to pull out the ranked bullshit. Guess his ego couldn't take being dominated by the Rockets the whole game.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:18 am

El-Divin-Codin wrote:
I'm done for this season, fuck user cheese. Done with this shit ...

El-Divin-Codin wrote:
I'm mos definetly not playing you next season.

This is some funny shit, emotions ftw...Sorry edc but it was funny...

Calm down brah, you'll be alright, IMO tank the season and get the 1st pick...

You know we adore you brah...

I don't know what to say to this situation, I think JT shouldn't join this OA ever, because of clearly quitting the OA again and now quitting it because he lost is unforgettable...

You didn't get a sim experience against me in our game this season? #justsayin'

Thank you Jonathan...

In my opinion, JT can't rejoin the OA again...KJ and EDC calm down etc.

Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:26 am

I did Ante those were previous season posts. I had some nice games this season.

And I don't care about losing at this point. But everyone in this forum would have complained about that. It was like someone pulled a switch it went from "decent" to hard core ranked in matter of seconds. It was pure crap. And I'm sure as hell not playing this ass next season.

IMO he gets kicked after PO finals anyway. Unless he gets Leroy who will just drown him in cheddar if he pull this bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:37 am

Anyhow...

In sims my best player is Randy Foye, Griffin and Paul become role players in sims Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ...

The Bulls have a nice path in the East,

But the Western Conference guys have some tough games in the playoffs, playoffs near and all star break = Hrvoje's mid season preview Very Happy Very Happy ...
Back to top Go down
KJ

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:44 am

Ante wrote:
El-Divin-Codin wrote:
I'm done for this season, fuck user cheese. Done with this shit ...

In my opinion, JT can't rejoin the OA again...KJ and EDC calm down etc.

Im calm, its just a videogame and obviously it hurts some peoples feelings to lose a close game at the end when they were winning the entire game and thought they had it won, but there was really no need to come and start talking crazy on the forum like a little bitch.... the end of the game did not happen the way he claims and he did not lose off of no bullshit fastbreaks, I did nothing wrong in that win, dude just has the emotions of a female it seems, now he wants me kicked... lol... it seems that I have the most complaints in this OA and if thats how its going down then please let me know, I will take my exit early and let others who will actually play more than one season continue.... and Bryan he did write me a message on the PS but he felt the need to come and put something on the forum as well to try to get some attention.... just like a hoe would do...
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:20 am

Like a hoe? Little bitch? Man you sure are a troglodyte. I sent it over PSN and here since I wanted to call out your BS in case you do it to other people so they will know its not an isolated case. And you keep lying and denying. I'm sorry I was that pissed after the game that i didn't save you bullshit replays. Fact is you cheesed in NGSG and continue to do so here. And I haven't even mentioned the Rose and PiP abuse, because I'm fine with that, but I'm sure most wouldn't be. You had like 26 out of 30 PiP before you started doing those BS 2 dribble jumpers and when even that didn't help you started with the BS fastbreaks. And yet after each complaint you deny and now I'm most certain lie as well. Just a great human being.

Oh and try to get you kicked? In every other sim league you would have been kicked after the 2nd or 3rd complaint, you are lucky here people are more tolerant and don't kick you after the 10th one ...

Also emotions of a female? What does that mean and what the fuck do you even know about that? I'm most certain your mother is the only female in your life and judging by your character it will stay like that as well.
Back to top Go down
KJ

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:37 am

lol... smh
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:48 am

I don't care if I get kicked because of this but I kicked the little ass. Can't stand people lying to my face and then even get offensive.
Back to top Go down
KJ

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:49 am

lol... roflmao... you just proved what I was saying and what others have said about you before... smh
Back to top Go down
KJ

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:50 am

yall take it easy...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:50 am

Wait a second, usually the news is:

Quote :
%user% has left the league.

but now it says:

Quote :
(Bulls) has been removed from the league.

Explanation?
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:51 am

KJ wrote:
lol... roflmao... you just proved what I was saying and what others have said about you before... smh

I proved nothing but my utter dislike for your type of people.
Back to top Go down
KJ

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:01 am

Bounce wrote:
Wait a second, usually the news is:

Quote :
%user% has left the league.

but now it says:

Quote :
(Bulls) has been removed from the league.

Explanation?

The almighty El-Divin-Codin has spoken... roflmao
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:04 am

that's weak. we dont do shit like that, otherwise everyone would be kicked after a loss.
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:09 am

I don't care. As said you might as well kick me. But as said before I can't stand people lying to my face and then even get offensive. Shit like that doesn't deserve any other kind of treatment.
Back to top Go down
KJ

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:15 am

If you want respect then you should talk to someone with respect... you want to get offensive then I will get offensive... not my fault you are caught up in your emotions... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISBA The Revamp discussion
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next