ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TRADE PROPOSALS HERE

Go down 
+13
sskillswitch
Jonathan
KJ
Paul
mulac
Leroy
Bryan
Goldielox
Vince
Luka
El-Divin-Codin
Ante
Bounce
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
YoniK

YoniK

TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:36 pm

wait, kicked out? why? I played recently? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:28 am

*sigh*
do you have another account you can play in?
Back to top Go down
YoniK

YoniK

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:14 pm

-joined up-

Anyways, I'd like to see if I could offer
Ronald Balkman, Mike Bibby, Jeff Jeffries and a 2nd Round Pick to Boston for Brandon Bass & Sacha Pavlovic
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:21 pm

if you were boston would you take it?
Back to top Go down
YoniK

YoniK

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:18 pm

yeah sure why not -whistles-
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 7:48 pm

John Salmons & 2nd Round Draft Pick

for

Carlos Delfino & Beno Udrih

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:26 pm

No...

No...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:32 pm

Nope x2
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:45 am

oh crap, that sig made this thread looked like his team thread
Back to top Go down
llfl23ll

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:48 pm

This is what the 76ers proposed to me (i'm pretty sure they're cpu i could be wrong) just saw it on nba2k.com

Jrue Holiday
Thaddeus Young

for

Rajon Rondo
Marquis Daniels

I think that's fair rondo is going to be an 87-90 next year but I prefer holiday.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:12 pm

Holy shit this is a tough one, you might send a 1st round pick and a 2nd round pick to the Sixers, because Thaddeus Young is a good player...And if you do, it's a yes for me because, Rondo is better than Jrue, but Thaddeus is young athletic and can shoot, perfect player for 2K and OA, but Marquis can only play good defense and that's that, that's why you need to add 2 picks IMO...
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:16 pm

Philly would never do that in a thousand years.. Sixers have the best backcourt in the NBA..
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:22 pm

I would hold off with trades if I was Boston for few days:
a) it seems like you had some issues with your last few games, and it would be pointless to make a major trade if you get kicked in a day or two, prove yourself first
b) I believe crax will return
c) with progress in mind both Jrue and Thad seem to make great strides while Marquis on other hand is a dead weight. It's not that really great trade as it seems.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:34 pm

#lolcpuoffers
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:35 pm

#StopTeasingMe I'm about to start crying Sad
Back to top Go down
jtserb69

jtserb69

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:40 pm

I sent a offer to the Magic. I am pretty sure they are owned by a human in this league. I really need a BIG man down low. I proposed it. What does the league think?

Golden State
WARRIORS
Stephen Curry
David Lee
Andris Biedrins
YEAR: 12' RD: 1 PICK: 28

Orlando
MAGIC
Dwight Howard
Ryan Anderson
Jason Richardson

ORL gets rid of J Rich's bad contract. Picks up 2 Young A potential and are already 80+ overall in Curry and Lee. Biedrins contract expires after this season. Warriorrs also send the 28th pick in this years draft. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:46 pm

did you talk to him first? or you just sent the offer to him? lol
Back to top Go down
jtserb69

jtserb69

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:48 pm

Paul wrote:
did you talk to him first? or you just sent the offer to him? lol

just sent the offer on the website. I was just asking the league, in general what they thought? If you owned the magic would you do the deal etc etc.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:03 pm

FYI, before you propose and trades on the site or the new OA site.. consult the team owner first.. if its CPU consult all the members first. CPU trades are league own like the Hornets
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:09 pm

FYI Paul we decided that user to user trades need approval as well. Since users might leave and teams stay screwed. Wink
Back to top Go down
jtserb69

jtserb69

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:43 pm

Paul wrote:
FYI, before you propose and trades on the site or the new OA site.. consult the team owner first.. if its CPU consult all the members first. CPU trades are league own like the Hornets

Understood...

What is the protocol about games against the user? I have a game against the KINGS, which is human controlled. What happens if the user doesn't respond? etc etc..

I am still lost on this kind of information.

If their is a sticky thread on a FAQ, or league rule etc, can you please link me?

Thank You

JT
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:46 pm

jtserb69 wrote:

Understood...

What is the protocol about games against the user? I have a game against the KINGS, which is human controlled. What happens if the user doesn't respond? etc etc..

If their is a sticky thread on a FAQ, or league rule etc, can you please link me?

Thank You

JT

Hi, hello, welcome.

There's no special rule, you guys just have to try to play it, occasionally games don't get played and end up simmed, that's all fine and good as long as it doesn't become a habit of not playing.
Back to top Go down
jtserb69

jtserb69

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:48 pm

Bounce wrote:
jtserb69 wrote:

Understood...

Thank You

JT

Hi, hello, welcome.

There's no special rule, you guys just have to try to play it, occasionally games don't get played and end up simmed, that's all fine and good as long as it doesn't become a habit of not playing.

Alright, well it says league is advancing in 11 minutes online. I really wanted to play a user, but it doesn't look like it's going to get in Sad

Is their a master list anywhere of everyone's PSN name that is in this league?

2k.com doesn't list everyone's there are only a handful
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:50 pm

In the OA mode on the console go under options and then league options or something there you have all PSNs
Back to top Go down
sskillswitch

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:26 pm

jtserb69 wrote:
I sent a offer to the Magic. I am pretty sure they are owned by a human in this league. I really need a BIG man down low. I proposed it. What does the league think?

Golden State
WARRIORS
Stephen Curry
David Lee
Andris Biedrins
YEAR: 12' RD: 1 PICK: 28

Orlando
MAGIC
Dwight Howard
Ryan Anderson
Jason Richardson

ORL gets rid of J Rich's bad contract. Picks up 2 Young A potential and are already 80+ overall in Curry and Lee. Biedrins contract expires after this season. Warriorrs also send the 28th pick in this years draft. Thoughts?

umm, i had to decline this for obvious reasons. i do like steph curry, but the other 2 arent helping me. i get rid of jrich's 'bad contract' to take on lees worse contract. biedrins has a player option after this year so i dont see how he wont accept it. ryan anderson is an expiring deal and a 3pt marksman. and that pick is worthless sorry.
also, giving up dwight. what would happen to my 'BIG man down low'?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRADE PROPOSALS HERE   TRADE PROPOSALS HERE - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRADE PROPOSALS HERE
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next