ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PACERSdotCOM

Go down 
+3
Goldielox
Vince
Simon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Simon

Simon

PACERSdotCOM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PACERSdotCOM   PACERSdotCOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:56 pm

thanks guys:)
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: PACERSdotCOM   PACERSdotCOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 4:58 pm

Some great plays this season. Kobe's shot over LeBron is crazy. Even though Kobe stepped out of bounds and the refs missed it. Stephen Jackson on back to back highlights with different teams FTW

I agree with the #1 play...the commentary fits perfect with it and its a gamewinner against the CPU.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: PACERSdotCOM   PACERSdotCOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:30 pm

Wow. awesome work. This makes up for all the inactivity in the OA. lol. Hope you don't mind me sharing this on the media section of the forum. I think it deserves its own thread. what do you think B?
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: PACERSdotCOM   PACERSdotCOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:45 am

It deserves it's on thread, really great work Simon, we should upload more for next season IMO, so we can have a mix...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PACERSdotCOM   PACERSdotCOM - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PACERSdotCOM
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISBA League :: LEAGUE LOUNGE :: TEAM FRANCHISES-
Jump to: