ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ISBA Media corner

Go down 
+9
Bryan
KJ
Goldielox
El-Divin-Codin
Paul
Ante
Luka
Vince
Bounce
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldielox

Goldielox

ISBA Media corner - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA Media corner   ISBA Media corner - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:28 pm

Ante wrote:
El-Divin-Codin wrote:
Nice stuff for a lottery pick team.
I have become soft IMO, shit is going down right now...
as shown in your video
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Media corner   ISBA Media corner - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:28 pm

Thank you Dexter...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

Exactly Dex Wink...
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Media corner   ISBA Media corner - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:29 pm

Haha. Now dont be bitter. NY is hardly a super good team, its ranked like 20th even after NOH. As for trades I've don as many as you. Lost a superstar gained another. And I took the trades that were offered to me. My roster looks just as much as the knicks as your looks as NOH. Or even more so ...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Media corner   ISBA Media corner - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:34 pm

I use NOH, I have a sucker ass team, I go to the WCF last year, I played with this team my whole life, you just use super good teams to win, that's easy, I can use Boston and rape the whole damn association, yeah I'm back bitches...

And don't tell me nothing about NOLA, because anytime y'all want to trade with me, y'all look at my roster and see nothing on it, and say "I don't have anyone that I would like to have on my team" so doing something with nothing is pretty special...
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Media corner   ISBA Media corner - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:39 pm

ok ok calm your booties. I have the Cavs here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Media corner   ISBA Media corner - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:40 pm

Same for you, even tougher...
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Media corner   ISBA Media corner - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:41 pm

Hehe exactly. Ante NoH are not the Raptors. You had Kaman, Okafor, Eric Gordon Ariza and an ok bench. That's not really a crap team. It's a decent one, not great but decent.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Media corner   ISBA Media corner - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:41 pm

smfh & FML after almost every game I have a replay to upload and it never shows up on 2k site. Then I can't link to youtube on 3 different browsers and 2 different YT and 2K accounts.
#whydoyouhateme2kisitbecauseIbought3copiesofLIVE10?
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Media corner   ISBA Media corner - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:42 pm

Bounce wrote:
smfh & FML after almost every game I have a replay to upload and it never shows up on 2k site. Then I can't link to youtube on 3 different browsers and 2 different YT and 2K accounts.

2K is discriminating against your country IMO Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Media corner   ISBA Media corner - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:43 pm

El-Divin-Codin wrote:
Hehe exactly. Ante NoH are not the Raptors. You had Kaman, Okafor, Eric Gordon Ariza and an ok bench. That's not really a crap team. It's a decent one, not great but decent.
Seriously stop bsing, my roster sucked from the beginning...With CP3 it's an OK roster, not a roster to make big things though...
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Media corner   ISBA Media corner - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:46 pm

Ante wrote:
El-Divin-Codin wrote:
Seriously stop bsing, my roster sucked from the beginning...With CP3 it's an OK roster, not a roster to make big things though...

I said in the beggining you should have gone for the Clippers. With Nola you always have an excuse ready. Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Media corner   ISBA Media corner - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:53 pm

Vince wrote:
Bounce wrote:

2K is discriminating against your country IMO Very Happy

Quite possibly. It works for Ante but thats because he's 2k's poster fanboy.

Every game the same shit I run a play through hp share and reelmaker and of like 25 attempts, not a single success. Have like 2 plays uploaded.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Media corner   ISBA Media corner - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:36 pm

ladies ladies.. stop arguing about elite teams and lottery teams..

those are weak excuses.

Clippers (pre cp3 days) have won the Finals against Celtics (wit Lebron)

Smile
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Media corner   ISBA Media corner - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:39 pm

Paul wrote:
ladies ladies.. stop arguing about elite teams and lottery teams..

those are weak excuses.

Clippers (pre cp3 days) have won the Finals against Celtics (wit Lebron)

Smile

Rolling Eyes x5

Idk why I gave up. Rolling Eyes again
Back to top Go down
mulac

mulac

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Media corner   ISBA Media corner - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:38 pm

@ Paul Those are not excuses at all.Those are facts. Nola is bad team ( sorry Ante ) and NY is a great team with two superstars surrounded with good players.

I just played EDC and lost by 4.I was trailing whole game..biggest lead was like 12 and 2 min before end I led by 2.Last 20 seconds and ball is mine and Hedo is open but stupid SVG puts Turk on PF and I instinctly press R1 + square and ball goes right in hands of NYK.

Anyhow..my point is..its harder to play vs those elite teams with teams some of us have.

And what I dont understand is why zone is cheap ?

EDC scored 10 of 13 pts in whole first Q in paint.I go to 2-3 zone and lockdown paint..i completely stop Howard and he tells me im cheap cause of doing it.

Also he said that its a fag play when I was 3 v 1 on fastbreak and in HIS halfocourt I decided to pass to Jrich in corner and shoot 3.

That is fastbreak 3 which Orlando Magic does in real life.

So if that is against rules sorry im cheap.

But this is something I noticed during this game.

1.The moment I took the lead..game pauses..and there comes message that im doing fag plays.Clearly the guy cant lose.
2.Through whole game..he plays high pick and rolls with Dwight and goes to rim with him or shoots a midrange.Im fine with that...but every single play doing it..well its stupid.
3.Last possesion before half...i have a ball and I play PnR and I pass both of them and im going to rim..about to score and he intentially fouls me.Yes he had a foul to give but cmon..seriously ? Again...he wants to win that freaking bad.Calling me cheap..

And I feel so bad about that turnover...Hedo was all alone like a ghost..sure would be a game winner.. and then dam I would gloat...but thats basketball.

Sorry for huge post.
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Media corner   ISBA Media corner - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:46 pm

First of all I don't know why you are lying ...

Since it was you messaging me about fag plays before me ... after you sent it to me and after you did your 10th fast break of inbound or normal rebound (most of them ended in a 3pt shot) I just sent you back that that is a fag play (check your messages you will be surprised).

2nd How is all I'm doing going at the rim if I had 26 out of 59 points in the paint and 18 were of turnovers and 6 of 2nd chance ... the math somehow doesn't add up. Also Howard had 11 points ... sorry for cheesing midrange with Davis, Bibby and other stars like Walker, Qrich ...

3rd my plays are on auto. That's the Knicks playbook, CPU chooses the plays for me.

And now to your game ...

Appart from just running like an idiot after every rebound and inbound, all you do is run left and right till you are open and then shoot ... this is your midrange game. The rest is filled with forced 3pt shots, so please do not preach about variety.

P.S. Again read th PSN messages. I never said you were cheap or that zone is against the rules. When you messaged me that I defnd poorly against zone I replied that IMO zone is cheap in this game since it defends perimeter and inside at the same time better than man D. And please don't write anymore bullshit or I will just photograph the messages and post them here ... Oh also those 10 points of 13 PiP, 6 were on FB after TOs, so I really have no idea what you are talking about ...
And again I don't know why do you have to lie ...

P.P.S. Boxscore is for all to see.
Back to top Go down
mulac

mulac

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Media corner   ISBA Media corner - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:53 pm

I messaged you about that play at number 3 which is idiotic btw.

And im not sure how are those random 3s when I hitted around 10 of em.Not sure how many cause I didnt check the boxscore.

And that are plays from orlando.Go and check em..they are stupid but I dont care.Its mostly a picknroll with davis and a pass to a guy which shoots a 3.

U r playing every possesion that high picknroll with Howard and then just shoot a mid.And u had only 29 in paint cause I stopped you.Got it ?

Ur saying that I had 20 fastbreak points ? Dam..gotta check that out...thats a record then for me.

And I just came here for answer from other people..
I finished the converstaion with you on psn.

1.why is zone cheap..when he is obviously only going to paint ?
2.Why wouldnt I in situation 3v1 choose to play fastrbeak 3 ?

EDIT : Im not sure how stating the facts is bullshit or lies. It seems people complain always about you and everyone is lying but you.W/E. Not sure why I should lie about this game lol.

EDIT 2 : Im not gonna answer to your next reply.Im over with this.Have fun and I wish u all the best in NBA2k basketball..send me a friend request next season.

Again..I apologize to others for starting this shit.
P.S. I would like my answers.

Last edited by mulac on Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Media corner   ISBA Media corner - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:56 pm

not trying to go between your drama..

BUT mulac..

I understand NOLA is a bad team.. but you might have misread my post.

I had the Clippers... the days before CP3.. when they were last in the NBA.

and they beat the Celtics (wit Lebron)..
This NOLA team after CP3 >>> Clippers before cp3

so its a pretty weak excuse IMO

ok. that's it. proceed to your essays and arguments Smile
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Media corner   ISBA Media corner - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:59 pm

I wasn't even going to the paint man ... this is ridicolous. As said 6 of 10 of those PiP were on fastbreaks. Are you some kind of moron? And you didn't stop me going to the paint ... you were pausing and going to game stats after 5 minutes (pointing out that I score too much in the paint), so I just decided that I will win with midrange jumpers if you prefer that

Also you werent going to the rim when I fouled you at the end of the second half you were on the 3pt line and Turk wasn't alone at the end of the game ... also there were 12 seconds left ... so what game winner?

Do you have Munchausen syndrome perhaps? In that case I apologize for coming hard onto you.

Some people here are unbelievable ...

Last edited by El-Divin-Codin on Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Media corner   ISBA Media corner - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:59 pm

GTFO Media Corner bitches!!!! ffs
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Media corner   ISBA Media corner - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:02 pm

Goldielox wrote:
GTFO Media Corner bitches!!!! ffs

Oops sorry Goldie ... was just replying to Mulac ...........
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Media corner   ISBA Media corner - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:04 pm

Post that Sky Walker DUNK CONTEST DUNK or smthn, otherwise gtfo
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Media corner   ISBA Media corner - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:07 pm

back to media stuff...

Paul wrote:

ISBA Media corner - Page 7 699d648b
4th quarter: CAPTION THIS:
Jamison: "so Luke, who did you have sex with to have a contract like that?"
Kobe: "yo coach!!! put me back in!"

Gilbert: look, they're fighting..
AJ: so what are they fighting about now?
Luke: idk, Im just watching/reading
Kobe: yo coach! Tell them to GTFO
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Media corner   ISBA Media corner - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:10 pm

^It's scary that Kobe, Arenas, and Bynum were on the bench at the same time. What a terrible lineup the Lakers must have had on the floor during this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISBA Media corner   ISBA Media corner - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISBA Media corner
Page 7 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next