ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH

Go down 
+3
Goldielox
Bounce
Ante
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ante

Ante

HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH Empty
PostSubject: HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH   HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:41 pm

Users having a birthday today : Sukan

SUKAN HAPPY BDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AKA

$CENTZ- Hitler lol
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH   HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:11 pm

The Original Hitler

https://youtu.be/7LLBUSrN_0U

sunny
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH   HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:14 pm

SUKAN doesn't come here any more
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH   HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:15 pm

so what, we can celebrate birthdays even without the birthday boy himself
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH   HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:17 pm

wow. i've never seen that video. I laughed so hard when he said..

"jeebs joined this week.."

"he can only score in the paint!!"

HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH Smiley-rofl

happy bday sukan
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH   HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:19 pm

Yeah, I lol'd on the same line too...
Paul, remember when we came on the old forum here, we were like newbies etc, there was Bryans article on what they expect from us it was like solid members, but we ended up something more than that, which I'm proud at, we came at the same time and made a rivalry lol...

Scentz told me if I want to join, I've said yes, I thought this is another league, but I really found something special, thank you Mr.Sukan...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH   HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:55 pm

I made a huge mistake back then by throwing a good word for Ante. Who would thought things would play so out? smfh
Back to top Go down
KingKongSuh90

KingKongSuh90

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH   HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:00 pm

Great PreSeason game between PORTLAND and LAKESHOW just now... KOBE went 6-15 for 16pts, 3reb, 3ast, and 4steals!
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH   HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:07 pm

I wonder how me and Ante would've done against Felix
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH   HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:38 pm

Bounce wrote:
I made a huge mistake back then by throwing a good word for Ante. Who would thought things would play so out? smfh

so it was you Mad
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH   HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:58 pm

Goldielox wrote:
Bounce wrote:

so it was you Mad

Sad
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH   HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:17 pm

LMFAO good times. Happy Birthday Sukan

@Paul, you played against Felix didn't you? I remember you played him in the tournament I hosted a couple years back & beat him.

Also he was literally the biggest "sim" cheeser ever. Roy @ PG. Quick dropstep. Off-ball D. etc. etc.

Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH   HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:29 pm

I'm thankful for Sukan. He was always a fun guy as a commish and outside of that he was great too. He brought many of us together so for that I'm grateful. A lot of us have been here for 2-3 years now. It's almost like another family. I wish Sukan was still around more but he's moved on and that's great for him. There were some great times around here when Hitler was running things.

I wish Felix in his prime could have played Paul and Ante. I have no idea what would have happened. Felix was so dominant here but I've learned to never count Paul out, regardless of how hopeless things look for him.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH   HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:03 pm

I wish Felix in his prime would play NOLA and LA now, especially LA, I would root for Paul hehe...

But anyways, we should all play homage to Sukan because without him we wouldn't be playing here...
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH   HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:06 pm

Vince wrote:
@Paul, you played against Felix didn't you? I remember you played him in the tournament I hosted a couple years back & beat him.

Also he was literally the biggest "sim" cheeser ever. Roy @ PG. Quick dropstep. Off-ball D. etc. etc.

oh yeah, lol. but I would've loved to been a part of the nbaforps3 during those days tho.

we probably would've been rivals too. because he got pissed off after I beat him. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH   HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAPPY BDAY TO OUR FINDER, 1st COMMISH
Page 1 of 1