ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlefield 3

Go down 
+4
Leroy
Bounce
Bryan
Goldielox
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Bryan

Bryan

Battlefield 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:43 pm

You didn't get BO until sometime around Christmas last year and it worked out. Of course, that game completely sucked.

Glad to see you're enjoying Madden.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:22 pm

it's ok when shit goes your way. It's the exact game as 2k. EXACT. so basicallyy, I shouldn't be playing this but I am
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 2:29 am

^I feel the same way. Well said and valid comparison. The only reason I keep playing 2k is because I like most of the people in our association. There's just enough good moments to keep me coming back for more.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:50 pm

MW3 looks like MW2.5

We will love this game imo
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:59 pm

Battlefield >

I love locking on to aircraft and destroying them. That's my new obsession on this game. I'm getting a little tired of RPG's not blowing up tanks faster. Two rockets to a tank should destroy it and kill everyone inside. smh
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:30 pm

lmao mw3 is exactly the same as mw2.. people are complaining that it's repetitive now tho.... where have they been the last 3 cod's?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:53 pm

From what I've seen the spawns looks a bit questionable. I see dudes spawning in the enemies line of sight or guys spawning right behind you. I realize there's basically always some type of UAV up but come on. I've also seen plenty of guys getting shot around corners. BO made that famous. That "kill confirmed" game mode looks kinda cool. An alternative to TDM it appears.

Not a huge fan of how the maps look but I haven't seen them all yet.

For ppl like us who enjoyed MW2 I'm sure it will be OK.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:49 am

Yeah I'm pretty close to returning madden for it, but idk how long it'll take to get here.

Btw i called palmer's greatness
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:38 am

That game was must win tonight. After that loss to the Broncos last week it was starting to look like a failure. It's still too bad Campbell got hurt. No way they lose to the Chiefs if he's there. I don't think they lose to Tebow and the Broncos either.

Philip Rivers is a gigantic dbag anyway. Screw the Chargers.

What's the "keep" price on Madden? Probably still high huh
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:05 am

I think it's $49 so i might do that... But then again i don't wanna wait lol. I might force a friend to get it for me lol. You getting it soon?

Rivers is def one of the biggest dbags in the NFL. I miss Campbell, I don't know what's gonna happen in some weeks. Shits gonna get real. Tebow needs to win vs the chiefs.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:08 pm

I'm going to wait a couple more weeks. I'm in no rush tbh

I'm enjoying BF3 right now so I'm not desperate for MW3. I definitely want it but I'm going to wait until the first week of December.

Can't believe Madden is still $49. 2k12 is 42.99 and is due to drop again any day now.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:40 pm

it's actually 40 now, but everytime I have a bad day on the game, I feel like breaking it. So idk whether to keep it or not lol
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:16 pm

Leroy wrote:
it's actually 40 now, but everytime I have a bad day on the game, I feel like breaking it. So idk whether to keep it or not lol

At least 2-3 times a week when I'm playing 2k12 I will either think to myself or say to myself out loud "I'm done with this fucking game."

Then I'll get some enjoyment out of it the next day and the feeling of throwing it away goes away.

MW3 does look solid and I'm excited to play it. I'm getting a little tired of all the bitches on BF3. Hiding in bushes, hiding behind anything these vaginas can find. Just play the fucking game and stop worrying about your k/d.
Back to top Go down
NoLubeForU

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:50 pm

I can't help but shake my head at the increasing amount of stupid children that go asking their parents to buy that outdated Copy of Paste: Modern Rehash 3. I just gotta say it... anybody who thinks CoD is better than BF3 is a ceritified moron. It's been the same exact outdated engine, graphics, sounds, menus, HUD, guns, perks (some are renamed and split up), etc. since 2007. the kids that have their parents buy this are probably the same idiots that still get madden, lol.

check metacritic

2.7 through 3,000+ customer scores lol
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:11 pm

^I agree with the troll, lol
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:21 pm

NoLubeForU wrote:
I can't help but shake my head at the increasing amount of stupid children that go asking their parents to buy that outdated Copy of Paste: Modern Rehash 3. I just gotta say it... anybody who thinks CoD is better than BF3 is a ceritified moron. It's been the same exact outdated engine, graphics, sounds, menus, HUD, guns, perks (some are renamed and split up), etc. since 2007. the kids that have their parents buy this are probably the same idiots that still get madden, lol.

check metacritic

2.7 through 3,000+ customer scores lol

all true
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:39 pm

There's no doubt that COD is repetitive but it's faster paced than Battlefield. That's why it appeals to the masses. Plus there's more cheap stuff in COD, like quick scoping, tubes, commando stabs, pain pill, certain kill streaks, etc. I'm a Battlefield fan but it can get boring. It's also brilliant when you see a kill cam on BF and it's some guy sitting in a corner with half his body in the wall. Or he's sitting inside a tree with only his gun and some of his head exposed.

Both games are fun. I don't see any reason to hate on either of them. I like the idea that both games have different strengths and weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
NoLubeForU

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:55 pm

Lol htf am I a troll? Trolling is saying something just to get a reaction out of people. I actually made a statement and backed it up.

And to the other guy who said CoD is fast paced: BF3 can be too. When you have squad of friends and are all communicating, the game is unbelievable. There's nothing like having an M-Com station out in the open with two tanks destroying the battlefield (including the cover you're using) while dodging falling jets and attack helicopters (real attack choppers - not crappy ass AI controlled vehicles).

and for those of you who don't have all the CoD map packs, why don't you just get them, instead of the "new" game that comes out every year. they're literally nothing but map packs anyway. lol, I can't understand how people just buy a ps3 to have their parents get them madden and cod every... single... year... How do you remain excited about it? I remember when I put in Black Ops, I was like "wow, this feels way too familiar...". I didn't have that feeling that I normally have when trying new games. Same thing when I tried the madden 11, and 12 demos. They're the exact same thing as Madden 10, just slightly better graphics.

oh, well...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:24 pm

Troll as in - why, who and what the fuck are you doing here...
Back to top Go down
NoLubeForU

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:16 pm

What the fuck does it look like I'm doing here. I'm adding to a discussion about BF3. If you're going to throw the word "troll" around, at least act like you know what the hell you're typin' about and use it correctly Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:17 pm

whats your psn?
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:12 pm

Thread took a turn for the tl;dr

ADD >
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 2:13 am

I give this guy credit. The man came hard with his first couple posts.

I tend to agree that MW3 is simply a "roster update" or a 60 dollar map pack as he called it. That's a compelling point. I'm leaning towards not buying this game. Honestly, all signs point that direction. If I want to play COD I still have MW2 and BO at my disposal. The maps on MW3 look terrible to me.

Say what you want about Battlefield but BF3 is a completely different game than BFBC2. Certainly not a roster update.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 2:58 am

Would rather play people who lie prone in the middle of nowhere on small maps than a state a sized map. #justsayin

Also, would rather get quickscoped than sniped from Africa when I'm in the US. #justsayinagain
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:53 am

NoLubeForU wrote:
Lol htf am I a troll? Trolling is saying something just to get a reaction out of people. I actually made a statement and backed it up.

And to the other guy who said CoD is fast paced: BF3 can be too. When you have squad of friends and are all communicating, the game is unbelievable. There's nothing like having an M-Com station out in the open with two tanks destroying the battlefield (including the cover you're using) while dodging falling jets and attack helicopters (real attack choppers - not crappy ass AI controlled vehicles).

and for those of you who don't have all the CoD map packs, why don't you just get them, instead of the "new" game that comes out every year. they're literally nothing but map packs anyway. lol, I can't understand how people just buy a ps3 to have their parents get them madden and cod every... single... year... How do you remain excited about it? I remember when I put in Black Ops, I was like "wow, this feels way too familiar...". I didn't have that feeling that I normally have when trying new games. Same thing when I tried the madden 11, and 12 demos. They're the exact same thing as Madden 10, just slightly better graphics.

oh, well...

? Hello who are you and what have you done to dat fresh boi?

You seem nice, you play 2K12?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISBA League :: LEAGUE LOUNGE :: DUNKIN' DONUTS SECTION-
Jump to: