ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Celtics: Young at heart!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

The Celtics: Young at heart!  Empty
PostSubject: The Celtics: Young at heart!    The Celtics: Young at heart!  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:23 pm

The Celtics: Young at heart!  Bogut_display_image

The newcomer Bogut got tested hard on his first game for the Celtics. His matchup was none other than three time defensive player of the year Dwight Howard. Let the stats speak on how he did on his first outing:

Bogut: Pts 12 Reb 10 (3 O) AST 3 STL 2 BLK 3 TO 0 FG 6/7
Howard: Pts 9 Reb 12 (3 O) AST 1 STL 0 BLK 3 TO 2 FG 4/6

It was a fierce battle in the post and Bogut most definetly held his own doing exaclty what was expected from him. The man that pushed The Celtics to their 4th seasonal win though was Paul Pierce ... yet again, with 27 points.

The Celtic also offered a 2 year contract extension to Kevin Garnett, feeling that he still has enough in him for one or two championship runs.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: The Celtics: Young at heart!    The Celtics: Young at heart!  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:26 pm

Nice to see Bogut back in his blocking and rebounding stuff in full shape, keep up Andrija...
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: The Celtics: Young at heart!    The Celtics: Young at heart!  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Bucks destroy Celtics.

Man of the match:

Jermaine O'Neal: Pts 12 Reb 14 (7 O!!!) Blk 2

Now to the press conference:

The Celtics: Young at heart!  P1.rivers
No comment ...
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: The Celtics: Young at heart!    The Celtics: Young at heart!  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:27 am

The Celtics: Young at heart!  GYI0062311771_crop_450x500

It looks like J. O'Neal discovered the fountain of youth in Milwaukee becoming the first offensive rebounder in the league at 2.9, 5th overall rebounder at 7.2 and 5th shot blocker at 1.3 of the league. The Milwaukee bucks getting 5 wins in 6 games since the trade that brought Bogut to Boston.

While Boston is struggling heavily after the trade. Is this the a repeat of last years Perkins situation?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Celtics: Young at heart!    The Celtics: Young at heart!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Celtics: Young at heart!
Page 1 of 1