ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Most intriguing comments will have:
Felix
Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Leroy
Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 I_vote_lcap20%Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Bryan
Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ken
Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 I_vote_lcap20%Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Ante
 20% [ 1 ]
sir Dexter
 20% [ 1 ]
BDL
 0% [ 0 ]
Hrvoje
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage

Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:35 pm

that, and chapter titles. there's a plan but the plan never became anything more then a plan Mad
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:37 pm

The chapter titles aren't important but I'll make those up. I thought the "plan" was done. At this point, we have no other options for that. I'm not sure if I still have that PM regarding that or not but I'll look at the script now and see how to add that in properly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:41 pm

Bryan wrote:
I thought the "plan" was done.
In theory it's done. but you haven't write the "plan", so it's still just theory. You need to write the statement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:52 pm

I'm going to send a PM with the following:

All the chapter titles
Revised chapter 3 script (everything for ch 3 included)
Revised conclusion chapter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:54 pm

do so I love you

(Now with no copyright worries I'm really close to steal the complete Rocky Soundtrack Mad)
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:05 pm

More soundtrack options = lovely.

It's entirely possible we'll have to delay the release date 1 week. Which is fine. I think it's understandable with PSN being down a month. Nobody could have predicted that.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:06 pm

Hrvoje tha man...

@Hrvoje

Listen, about the movie

Adriatic, it's amazing, I watched it last Friday, now the next shot it's at Kino Central 21st of May, get the ticket if you can ,believe me if you're in Split...

Last edited by Ante on Fri May 13, 2011 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:07 pm

Hrvoje is a smart bloke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:08 pm

I don't think there will be a need to delay, unless it's one of your PR ideas, to make more money on the box office, after Thor & Fast Five slow down a bit next week.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:08 pm

Yeah, Hrvoje read the edited post ^^...

Rocky ftw...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:11 pm

my best friend has a birthday party on 21st... damn... Sad
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:11 pm

I might make a thread about the documentary at postgametalk for promotional purposes. And just to cause a stir.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:13 pm

Oh well, enjoy the birthday, you will probably have a better time at a birthday, but this is worth watching 4 sure, a lot of epic moments...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0snnkj0mp6Q

Look the official song, it's nothing special, but eh it's ok...

Great movie...

Enjoy the birthday...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:13 pm

Bryan wrote:
Hrvoje is a smart bloke.
Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 Jay2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:16 pm

Bryan wrote:
I might make a thread about the documentary at postgametalk for promotional purposes. And just to cause a stir.
That will be interesting

Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 Mikewhoa

I'll find a way to watch Adriatic, somehow, someday... scratch

Gay song...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:18 pm

Yeah lol...

lol but the twins killed it, I mean really killed it...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:19 pm

lol @ that video....song is OK
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:20 pm

It would be lovely if you could understand...

I hope you will learn some Croatian in the future Very Happy ...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:22 pm

I'll learn Croatian before I move there in a few years.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:25 pm

BTW I forgot to tell you, Illegal shuffle at 3:13 lol...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:33 pm

Ability to use any song makes it too simple Mad
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:44 pm

^that's good. As long as you capture the mood properly you can't miss. Even if the song kinda sucks, if it fits the mood it's all good imo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:34 pm

Never Say Never soundtrack >
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:39 pm

I'm relieved that I didn't know what that was until googling it.

BDL > Bieber
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next