ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Most intriguing comments will have:
Felix
Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Leroy
Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 I_vote_lcap20%Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Bryan
Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ken
Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 I_vote_lcap20%Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Ante
 20% [ 1 ]
sir Dexter
 20% [ 1 ]
BDL
 0% [ 0 ]
Hrvoje
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage

Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 11:08 am

Just watched it on YouTube and it looks nice. 3h30m 'til release, be ready

Note: Any Praise or Criticism should be directed towards Bryan, its his fault.

kthnxbye

*offline for next 5 months*
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:42 pm

#here for the premiere

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:07 pm

Sorry, I forgot...
*35 mins late*

https://youtu.be/h3ewP22WTT4?hd=1

HD works splendid

(Check Post #1 updated)
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:26 pm

Very well done IMO.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:27 pm

The credits were lovely and the video portion was great. The transition from various topics to who is responding, etc. Very clear and concise. I was never confused as to who was talking or anything.

Considering how crappy the voice over programs are, this turned out better than expected.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:30 pm

i'm speachless _4real....
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:33 pm

The end credits were epic. It was nice to see all the names that have played with us. The guys like Flya who don't get the publicity but helped us along the way. The other shout outs were great.

"We can win this"

Absolutely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:34 pm

Sir Dexter at the premiere

Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 293.beckhams.071708

(He's on the left)
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:35 pm

I had to snicker every time I saw Becks show up for a Dexter speaking part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:36 pm

that was the whole point of it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:39 pm

I really like the intro and conclusion. The intro was a surprise to me since I had little idea what you were going to do but that turned out great IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:47 pm

Beside the intro, you should take the whole credit for the video, I just followed your lead. And the end is somewhat like I've done before only it looks better with simple white letters on black screen, than the colorful stuff I used to do.

All hail the director, Bryan "Nibblesfly".

Last edited by Bounce on Mon May 16, 2011 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:50 pm

Germany withdrew their video restriction. Very Happy

Any thoughts on the incorporation of the music, and the choice of the songs?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:52 pm

the songs were fine. Maybe too Americanized.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:56 pm

I will download it via youtubedownloader, put it on my PS3 and watch on TV, HD FTW...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:02 pm

HD loves you, too.

Make sure you download the high quality version.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:04 pm

I will, just downloading, I'll watch it in a few minutes, even though I have gym class at 7 AM tomorrow, but the documentary HD>

Not sure will I sign in today on PSN...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:15 pm

Bryan wrote:
the songs were fine. Maybe too Americanized.

Wink
There's a variety of songs with SHM & Daft Punk. I wanted to make it appealing to wider masses. Even though I must admit that past Kanye (and maybe Kid Cudi), in depth I know very few other hip hop artists.
Initially I wanted to open with Kanye - Welcome to Heartbreak, but that seemed like an dull and pessimistic opener.
Florida was taken through the David Guetta connection, and I saw California Love in Battle: LA.
I'm sad that I couldnt incorporate Tinie Tempah to represent the UK.

btw. theres a site ps3.youtube.com or sth like that lets you watch & download videos through the PS3 browser in all qualities including HD. Thats a great site I use it all the time on ps3.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:18 pm

gym class at 7am?

lol kids these days.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:24 pm

Yeah, Bryan, it bs I know, a shame but it's every Tuesday so, I'm used to it...

Battle LA, is it worth watching Hrvoje?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:36 pm

Its kinda like Independence Day, only pure action. I liked it.

www.ps3youtube.com
this site on ps3 browser = pure win
you can change the quality, full screen, and download every video to ps3. amazing
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:47 pm

Man, I watched the Docu, and tell you what...

The special thanks, with coming home, I got goosebumps, wow, the whole thing was epic, great, but the end, just pumped me UP...

My favorite saying is: "they forgiven my mistakes, I'm coming home" describes me a lot here and in DD...

DD 4 LIFE...

The soundtrack fits the movie perfectly...I loved it...

LeRoy surprised me with his answers, sounds like he is maturing lol...

I gotta get this game somehow and SOON...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:53 pm

Leroy just got an mature voice, he's still the same 12 yr old fgt gangsta behind that voice.

Get the game. its 276kn at sophoslab if you cant find cheaper from uk or wherever you order.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:58 pm

I clearly can get it on Ebay for 124 kn, I found one, but from USA will come in 15 days, and I don't want that, man, I'm going to sell that Assassins creed game and Resident Evil and get it at sophos, I need to email them right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:13 pm

They have the webshop. you place the game in the basket, place the order, and choose city express delivery, i got the game within 48 hours from the moment of order. and the city express is free, they dont ask for anything extra. and of course you pay the guy when he delivers the game. easiest, safest and fastest way imaginable.
you'll just need to put a phone number, and an email, where they will send you an email after you order, that just to be sure that the delivery is to be made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")   Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...") - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyond the Glory - The D'D Docu ("You had your chance...")
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next